New Wonder Woman TV Show!

Posted by TheMess1428 (2176 posts) - - Show Bio

Messed Up! #17 - This week, I talk about the new Wonder Woman TV show!

Don't forget to leave suggestions in the comments for what topics you want me to talk about in future episodes!

#1 Edited by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

Its going to be great

#2 Posted by TheCannon (18352 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare said:

Its going to be great

LMFAO

#3 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@sethysquare said:

Its going to be great

LMFAO

YOU'RE LAUGHING BECAUSE YOU'RE AFRAID YOU'LL BE SO WRONG?

#4 Edited by TheCannon (18352 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare said:

@TheCannon said:

@sethysquare said:

Its going to be great

LMFAO

No, I'm laughing at your comment. It'll be horrible. They can't even call her Diana?

#5 Edited by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@sethysquare said:

@TheCannon said:

@sethysquare said:

Its going to be great

LMFAO

No, I'm laughing at your comment. It'll be horrible. They can't even call her Diana?

Is that a lame reply or what.

http://io9.com/5964611/relax-cw-isnt-renaming-wonder-woman-to-iris-but-she-will-suffer-no-fools

#6 Posted by TheCannon (18352 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare said:

@TheCannon said:

@sethysquare said:

@TheCannon said:

@sethysquare said:

Its going to be great

LMFAO

http://io9.com/5964611/relax-cw-isnt-renaming-wonder-woman-to-iris-but-she-will-suffer-no-fools

Okay, she may not be Iris (thank God. I may tune in for a few minutes now). But that link really didn't help the show any....

She comes from a remote, secluded country and until now has spent most of her life as a soldier and a leader on the battlefield. Because of relentless brutality of her life at home, Iris looks at our world with absolute awe and astonishment. She's delighted and just as often horrified by the aspects of everyday life that we take for granted: skyscrapers, traffic, ice cream. It's all new and fascinating and sometimes slightly troubling to her. Iris is completely unschooled in our world, our culture, our customs. And she's completely inexperienced at interpersonal relationships. She has no social filter, does not suffer fools, and tends to do and say exactly what's on her mind at all times. She's bluntly, refreshingly honest. She can tell when you're lying to her. And she doesn't have time or patience for politics or tact because she's too busy trying to experience everything our world has to offer. There are too many sights to see and things to learn and people to care for. Hers is a true, noble, and generous heart. And she will fight and die for the people she loves. Iris is a fierce warrior with the innocent heart of a romantic and she will fight to the death to make the world safe for innocents and true romantics everywhere.

Who came up with this?

#7 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@sethysquare said:

@TheCannon said:

@sethysquare said:

@TheCannon said:

@sethysquare said:

Its going to be great

LMFAO

Okay, she may not be Iris (thank God. I may tune in for a few minutes now). But that link really didn't help the show any....

She comes from a remote, secluded country and until now has spent most of her life as a soldier and a leader on the battlefield. Because of relentless brutality of her life at home, Iris looks at our world with absolute awe and astonishment. She's delighted and just as often horrified by the aspects of everyday life that we take for granted: skyscrapers, traffic, ice cream. It's all new and fascinating and sometimes slightly troubling to her. Iris is completely unschooled in our world, our culture, our customs. And she's completely inexperienced at interpersonal relationships. She has no social filter, does not suffer fools, and tends to do and say exactly what's on her mind at all times. She's bluntly, refreshingly honest. She can tell when you're lying to her. And she doesn't have time or patience for politics or tact because she's too busy trying to experience everything our world has to offer. There are too many sights to see and things to learn and people to care for. Hers is a true, noble, and generous heart. And she will fight and die for the people she loves. Iris is a fierce warrior with the innocent heart of a romantic and she will fight to the death to make the world safe for innocents and true romantics everywhere.

Who came up with this?

uhm, that was the script that was leaked. it was taken off a scene in justice league #3

#8 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it will be about the same as Arrow. Flawed, but good overall. But they need to do something with the character.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.