New Charles Soule Interview About Issue 6

#1 Posted by SCORPIO_CASSADINE (739 posts) - - Show Bio

& the Next Superman/Wonder Woman Arc

http://www.comicosity.com/interview-charles-soule-settles-down-with-supermanwonder-woman/

#2 Edited by darknightspideyfanboy (1266 posts) - - Show Bio

CS: You know, that’s interesting. After the recent issue that we’ve been discussing, we do catch up to the status quo fairly quickly in my title. It’s just one of those things that’s kind of weird. She’s the God of War now. What does that mean? How does that play out? It’s something they’ll talk about and will try to figure out about each other.

i can not wait for that talk

#3 Posted by SCORPIO_CASSADINE (739 posts) - - Show Bio

Me either. My problem with Azz is he doesn't tell us what being "God of War" entails, or even if it's a power upgrade. So far that doesn't seem to be the case, but the solicits have her summoning an undead army like Ares, so who knows?

One thing Soule is good for is clarifying her characterization and giving Diana an internal monologue. That's something that's been sorely missing in the New 52.

#4 Posted by deaditegonzo (3686 posts) - - Show Bio

I love this writer. Every interview gets me pumped.

#5 Posted by darknightspideyfanboy (1266 posts) - - Show Bio

@scorpio_cassadine: at the moment wonder woman doesn't want the title even telling Apollo himself she doesn't want it so until she accepte being god of war we will she something she just need a little push also azz just like charlie will be explaining what it mean to be the god of war

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.