Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8805 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

New 52 wonder woman should be how strong?

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll New 52 wonder woman should be how strong? (138 votes)

As Strong As Superman 17%
    Normal strength,but more skills 16%
    Close superman in strength level 57%
    Stronger than superman 9%

I'm like this picture

• 
    gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danieles: mimic men just because she has super strength?,again you are reaching.

examples of WW's soft side:

she saved cheetah's live even after all she did to her,she went and risk her own life to save somebody that hates her for no reason other than being good and representing the good that cheetah hates.

in a lot of her fights,she is always worried about people around,trying to take the fight to a place where nobody gets hurt,she has left fights to go and save people in danger,and villans take the oportunity to attack her from behind,but she doesn't care because she cares about people.

she helped circe and showed comppasion even after all the things that circe did to her,when she was kidnapped and tortured by circe,but she still helped her.

she was willing to give her life to save a kid that was turned into stone,offering her life in exchange for the kid's life,she has let herself get hit over and over trying to talk and solve problems without violence,she has shown kindness and respect even to people that have insulted her and she always trys to argue with them,she has talked over and over about the strength of the spirit that the material things don't define you and try to teach young people that what matters the most is the inside and what you stand for,and she also teaches them to fight for their dreams and fight for a good cause,etc,etc.

go and read the perez,ruka and simone runs and you'll see all this that i'm saying to you.

Danieles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: "mimic men just because she has super strength?,again you are reaching." Yes, definitively yes. Look Goku, if ya likes butch females, its your tastes , not mine, your mating preferences are not my concern. Or better, get out from the closet and start to date with men.

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

@gokuwarrior: More examples of Wonder Woman being caring and soft, Pre 52 and New 52.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

#354  Edited By batmannflash
    Who is Diana? A warrior. A protector...A mother to the helpless
    Who is Diana? A warrior. A protector...A mother to the helpless

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danieles:"get out from the closet and start to date with men",so now people that like wonder woman are homosexual?,see how one dimensional you are?.

Danieles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: No, im suggesting ya a solution because , apparently , you seems to like butch females. I likes some wonder woman draws and images, thats what brings me here to the first place, but i dont like her with big biceps and acting like a man. why? because im a hetero man, i dont see any logic to likes a woman that mimics a man.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danieles:WW doesn't mimic men,she has a soft side and a kind heart and she is not dranw with big bicepts,it seems you don't listen,go and read perez,ruka and simone runs.

Danieles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#358  Edited By Danieles

@gokuwarrior: i find Perez some of the most feminist ones. Maybe i am wrong about WW, i will be much more agreeable if she would fall in love for a strong man, because it'll makes her more human and female. Listen guys, i dont come here to fight, im an antifeminist, im here to find if she is a feminist icon of indoctrination to popular culture, and your references and quotes are so valuable. But , i realizes that many of ya guys are really deep into the feminist propaganda (aka messmer for example), keep that in mind when you are talking to me , because for me, feminism is evil.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danieles: you said feminist is a move that hate men or blame men for everything,but perez wonder woman doesn't hate men,all the opposite,she has many male friends and she cherishes both women and men,and she fights to protec both genders equally,in the perez run she never tried to blame men for everything,she never said she is superior,all the opposite she tried to make the other amazons understand that men also have values and virtues,she tried to make the other amazons recover their faith in men,to make them look at their good side and realize that nobody is perfect,not even the amazons.

Danieles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: allright, you convinced me: ill keep an eye to Perez work. But im still thinkin that feminism its a misandry movement.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: Yeah! That's what I was trying to say but your post summarized everything nicely.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#362  Edited By gokuwarrior

@danieles: and i keeps saying that in runs like perez,ruka and simone WW is not portrayed as a man hater or a headstromg warrior fotcing people.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
    Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#369  Edited By PowerWoman

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.