New 52 Wonder Woman Respect Thread

#801 Posted by Outside_85 (9980 posts) - - Show Bio

@r2datu said:

From the latest SM/WW:

Really dont know that was a fight?So,wonder woman use weapon hurt her,and zod beat superman with his girlfriend...

There is no pleasing some people by the looks of it.

#802 Posted by Rubear (688 posts) - - Show Bio

Really dont know that was a fight?So,wonder woman use weapon hurt her,and zod beat superman with his girlfriend...

Bizarro admires your honestly.

#803 Posted by Lvenger (21066 posts) - - Show Bio

@r2datu said:

From the latest SM/WW:

How does Zod, an inexperienced Kryptonian unused to his powers somehow own Superman in minutes? He might be better in combat but Superman has better experience using his powers. Way to play the out of sync power level card Soule but at least you actually let Diana do something now...

#804 Posted by kidstandout (178 posts) - - Show Bio

@bezza: can't help but agree with you buddy

#805 Posted by SNascimento (442 posts) - - Show Bio

@bezza said:

@kidstandout:

Yeah, or maybe its the fact that fans of iconic characters like WW and Superman have such high standards its hard to please them. I mean Wonder Woman was voted IGNs comic of the year recently, ahead of some highly rated stuff, so you'd think WW fans would be fairly pleased, but most slate the current WW comic....

There are plenty of Wonder Woman fans who love Azzarello's work. I'm one of them.

#806 Edited by ArchiZoom (1124 posts) - - Show Bio

@r2datu said:

From the latest SM/WW:

I was very pleased about this, surprised too but i won't count my chicken before they hatch. They weren't completely charged and in control of their powers so. They often talk big in the beginning then end up on the floor in a puddle of their own blood.

#807 Posted by WDW (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

@r2datu said:

From the latest SM/WW:

I was very pleased about this, surprised too but i won't count my chicken before they hatch. They weren't completely charged and in control of their powers so. They often talk big in the beginning then end up on the floor in a puddle of their own blood.

I dont think being "charged" or not being charged is the issue...But I will add the artist clearly drew the sun in a number of panels prior to superman finding them and a reference was made to it.

Anyway...Right now superman is the oddman out he is the only untrained fighter...... His powers are almost useless because his opponents have the same powers. So relativity speaking superman has been reduced to an untrained civilian fighter up against trained warriors. Wonder Woman should shine here throughout.

#808 Edited by ArchiZoom (1124 posts) - - Show Bio

@wdw said:

I dont think being "charged" or not being charged is the issue...But I will add the artist clearly drew the sun in a number of panels prior to superman finding them and a reference was made to it.

Anyway...Right now superman is the oddman out he is the only untrained fighter...... His powers are almost useless because his opponents have the same powers. So relativity speaking superman has been reduced to an untrained civilian fighter up against trained warriors. Wonder Woman should shine here throughout.

I saw the sun in the sky behind them, Zod said "this won't take long, the sun will.." and a minute or so later superman intercepted them so it depends on how long it takes Kryptonians to replenish and on the intensity of the sun i guess. In the next issue, Zod and Faora should go bathe in the sun, I assume they will, then we'll see what wonder woman can do. She should take Zod since she's got combat experience and let Superman deal with Faora.

#809 Edited by WDW (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

@archizoom: Its possible they will "bathe" in the sun next issue but I highly doubt such a thing will happen. But honestly if they decide to go that route Then Wonder Woman will surely remove her braclets.

#810 Posted by SOG7dc (7872 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@powerwoman said:

@r2datu said:

From the latest SM/WW:

How does Zod, an inexperienced Kryptonian unused to his powers somehow own Superman in minutes? He might be better in combat but Superman has better experience using his powers. Way to play the out of sync power level card Soule but at least you actually let Diana do something now...

this confuses me......superman got that boost from apollo but apparently it faded but zod, after being on earth for what? a day?, hasenough power to beat up MMH and totally manhandle superman? whle it took superman years to go from being able to stop a train to being able to lift a planet.....also supermans durability is shady as hell.....what is going on with DC? where are the editors on this?........aside from that I loved seeing Diana whoop some ass.

#811 Posted by SOG7dc (7872 posts) - - Show Bio

@wdw said:

@archizoom said:

@r2datu said:

From the latest SM/WW:

How on earth did Zod and Faora absorb that much sun light so fast though? it took Supes a lifetime to get that strong....they should only be like Cap level right now based on previous new52 showings of kryptonian power and how it accumulates over time

#812 Edited by r2datu (715 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

@wdw said:

@archizoom said:

@r2datu said:

From the latest SM/WW:

How on earth did Zod and Faora absorb that much sun light so fast though? it took Supes a lifetime to get that strong....they should only be like Cap level right now based on previous new52 showings of kryptonian power and how it accumulates over time

Adults seem to absorb sunlight much faster, from what I remember. Remember, when Kryptonians showed up pre 52, they became incredibly powerful almost immediately. When the Kryptonians like Zod and co. returned, they pretty much straight away skyrocketed. Adult Kryptonian cells seem to just be better at absorbing. Same thing happened with Kara post 52. Superman still appears to be physically stronger, but Zod's skill seemed to trump his.

From what I can gather, it seems like it doesn't take long for Kryptonians to "fill up the tank" so to speak. They absorb sunlight incredibly fast and then reach their normal levels. Superman when he was in his younger years just had a smaller tank. When he was young, he was filled with sun energy, but that was his max capacity. As he grew up and his body matured, his cells became more and more adept at absorbing energy, much like an adult Kryptonian. But the prolonged exposure has lead to him in his adult years having a stronger base line level.

#813 Posted by WDW (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

@wdw said:

@archizoom said:

@r2datu said:

From the latest SM/WW:

You tell me.... All I know is that they are... Would not be much of a story if they where like CAP right now.

#814 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9142 posts) - - Show Bio

@bezza said:

@kidstandout:

Yeah, or maybe its the fact that fans of iconic characters like WW and Superman have such high standards its hard to please them. I mean Wonder Woman was voted IGNs comic of the year recently, ahead of some highly rated stuff, so you'd think WW fans would be fairly pleased, but most slate the current WW comic....

There are plenty of Wonder Woman fans who love Azzarello's work. I'm one of them.

#815 Posted by SOG7dc (7872 posts) - - Show Bio

@wdw said:

@sog7dc said:

@wdw said:

@archizoom said:

@r2datu said:

From the latest SM/WW:

You tell me.... All I know is that they are... Would not be much of a story if they where like CAP right now.

true but thats where editing and careful writing comes into play. tell me that kryptonian adults metabolize sunlight faster or that thair armor amps up the rate of absorbtion.....but just leaving it as an unspoken unexplained "it is what it is" is bad writing imo

@r2datu said:

@sog7dc said:

@wdw said:

@archizoom said:

@r2datu said:

From the latest SM/WW:

Adults seem to absorb sunlight much faster, from what I remember. Remember, when Kryptonians showed up pre 52, they became incredibly powerful almost immediately. Same thing happened with Kara post 52. Superman still appears to be physically stronger, but Zod's skill seemed to trump his.

From what I can gather, it seems like it doesn't take long for Kryptonians to "fill up the tank" so to speak. They absorb sunlight incredibly fast and then reach their normal levels. Superman when he was in his younger years just had a smaller tank. But the prolonged exposure has lead to him in his adult years having a stronger base line level.

That makes sense but DC should tell us that imo. even still what happened to the boost supes got from Apollo?

#816 Posted by SOG7dc (7872 posts) - - Show Bio

@snascimento said:

@bezza said:

@kidstandout:

#817 Posted by r2datu (715 posts) - - Show Bio
@sog7dc said:

@wdw said:

@sog7dc said:

@wdw said:

@archizoom said:

@r2datu said:

From the latest SM/WW:

true but thats where editing and careful writing comes into play. tell me that kryptonian adults metabolize sunlight faster or that thair armor amps up the rate of absorbtion.....but just leaving it as an unspoken unexplained "it is what it is" is bad writing imo

@r2datu said:

@sog7dc said:

@wdw said:

@archizoom said:

@r2datu said:

From the latest SM/WW:

Adults seem to absorb sunlight much faster, from what I remember. Remember, when Kryptonians showed up pre 52, they became incredibly powerful almost immediately. Same thing happened with Kara post 52. Superman still appears to be physically stronger, but Zod's skill seemed to trump his.

From what I can gather, it seems like it doesn't take long for Kryptonians to "fill up the tank" so to speak. They absorb sunlight incredibly fast and then reach their normal levels. Superman when he was in his younger years just had a smaller tank. But the prolonged exposure has lead to him in his adult years having a stronger base line level.

That makes sense but DC should tell us that imo. even still what happened to the boost supes got from Apollo?

Well, it's not really needed since that's what's been happening since Zod and Ursa were first introduced decades ago. Appollo's boost was like Superman sun dipping. The sun dipping always wears off very quickly. Again, this is an inference, but from what I can gather, Kryptonian cells can be overcharged by extreme exposure, but the excess energy dissipates rapidly. It's probably for the best, since if All Star is anything to go by, having too much energy is highly dangerous.

#818 Posted by kidstandout (178 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

@snascimento said:

@bezza said:

@kidstandout:

ef it, 4

#819 Posted by SOG7dc (7872 posts) - - Show Bio

@r2datu:

just because it was done decades ago doesnt make it ok.....im nitpicking yes but this type of thing annoys me. I have no problem with Zod and Faora beating Superman up because they have the same powers but i do have a problem with how DC handles continuity.

#820 Posted by r2datu (715 posts) - - Show Bio
@sog7dc said:

@r2datu:

just because it was done decades ago doesnt make it ok.....im nitpicking yes but this type of thing annoys me. I have no problem with Zod and Faora beating Superman up because they have the same powers but i do have a problem with how DC handles continuity.

Well, continuity wise, it's just proven that older Kryptonians absorb energy quickly.

#821 Posted by SOG7dc (7872 posts) - - Show Bio

@r2datu said:
@sog7dc said:

@r2datu:

Well, continuity wise, it's just proven that older Kryptonians absorb energy quickly.

i think DC should explain that

#822 Posted by r2datu (715 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

@r2datu said:
@sog7dc said:

@r2datu:

Fair enough, I just believe that after years of continuity and precedent, it didn't reeeaaally need to be explained. But it would have been nice.

#823 Posted by SOG7dc (7872 posts) - - Show Bio

@r2datu said:

@sog7dc said:

@r2datu said:
@sog7dc said:

@r2datu:

Fair enough, I just believe that after years of continuity and precedent, it didn't reeeaaally need to be explained. But it would have been nice.

i get that. but with a reboot i kind of thought they would be on top of everything at least early on.

#824 Posted by PowerWoman (3576 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod's team have power only a few minute..and superman have over 20 years old

shrug,that isnt mean something

#825 Posted by WDW (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

Huh?

#826 Posted by prettywonderboy (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you for the amazing scans @r2datu! We appreciate it a lot. Glad to see our goddess kicking kryptonian ass and manages to look sexy and bad ass at the same time. :) and as usual, someone's english makes my eyes bleed, LOL. Peace!

#827 Edited by Lvenger (21066 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

@lvenger said:

@powerwoman said:

@r2datu said:

From the latest SM/WW:

this confuses me......superman got that boost from apollo but apparently it faded but zod, after being on earth for what? a day?, hasenough power to beat up MMH and totally manhandle superman? whle it took superman years to go from being able to stop a train to being able to lift a planet.....also supermans durability is shady as hell.....what is going on with DC? where are the editors on this?........aside from that I loved seeing Diana whoop some ass.

Yeah that was major jobbing on Superman and MM's part. He has way more experience with his powers than they do and that should have outplayed 'warrior strategy' that Zod and Faora brought into play. There was a severe lack of editorial consistency in power levels here which is nothing new really. But the explanations given in this thread do make sense though. It's just that it should have been explained in the comic itself for confirmation. Soule is a very inconsistent and overrated writer in these matters though so what do you expect?

#828 Edited by WDW (1516 posts) - - Show Bio
@lvenger said:

@sog7dc said:

@lvenger said:

@powerwoman said:

@r2datu said:

From the latest SM/WW:

Yeah that was major jobbing on Superman and MM's part. He has way more experience with his powers than they do and that should have outplayed 'warrior strategy' that Zod and Faora brought into play. There was a severe lack of editorial consistency in power levels here which is nothing new really. But the explanations given in this thread do make sense though. It's just that it should have been explained in the comic itself for confirmation. Soule is a very inconsistent and overrated writer in these matters though so what do you expect?

This is the problem I have always had with superman. He is so over powered in all his other books (lifting the earth for 5 days) its hard to do anything meaningful like in this issue. Two Kyptonians escape and battle superman. Simple enough story. Except, based on Supermans feats in the past superman should be like 100 times more powerful than his fellow Kryptonians in order to keep it consistent with the nonsense in his other books.

Honestly this issue represented exactly how I think Wonder Woman and Superman should be in all there books.

Man of Steel is also a good example of how Superman's power-levels should be.

#829 Edited by Lvenger (21066 posts) - - Show Bio

@wdw said:
@lvenger said:

@sog7dc said:

@lvenger said:

@powerwoman said:

@r2datu said:

From the latest SM/WW:

This is the problem I have always had with superman. He is so over powered in all his other books (lifting the earth for 5 days) its hard to do anything meaningful like in this issue. Two Kyptonians escape and battle superman. Simple enough story. Except, based on Supermans feats in the past superman should be like 100 times more powerful than his fellow Kryptonians in order to keep it consistent with the nonsense in his other books.

Honestly this issue represented exactly how I think Wonder Woman and Superman should be in all there books.

It's kind of an overrating of Superman's power to claim he's too overpowered. Under the right writers, he's set up against foes that can give him real challenges even if they're not more powerful than him. What matters is how well he's used his powers and even with only 5 years of experience, I really expected more from how Superman uses his powers. Snyder and Pak get the power experience ability but Soule doesn't which is my biggest problem with this instance.

How do you think Wonder Woman and Superman should be represented in terms of their character and power then? Because I have honestly seen better treatment of both characters in their solo books.

#830 Posted by WDW (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@wdw said:
@lvenger said:

@sog7dc said:

@lvenger said:

@powerwoman said:

@r2datu said:

From the latest SM/WW:

It's kind of an overrating of Superman's power to claim he's too overpowered. Under the right writers, he's set up against foes that can give him real challenges even if they're not more powerful than him. What matters is how well he's used his powers and even with only 5 years of experience, I really expected more from how Superman uses his powers. Snyder and Pak get the power experience ability but Soule doesn't which is my biggest problem with this instance.

How do you think Wonder Woman and Superman should be represented in terms of their character and power then? Because I have honestly seen better treatment of both characters in their solo books.

I believe The Superman/Wonder Woman comics is purposefully trying to put a clear distinction between what Wonder Woman and Superman can and cannot do and or would or would not do. From issue 1 the writer has been comparing the two while exploring there relationship.

From a writer perspective. Wonder Woman and Superman need to share this book and they are supposed to be the two most powerful in the justice league.

In this instance Wonder Woman is doing what she does best. being a warrior. and its emphasised

Superman is the protector and its also emphasised (when he puts out the fire with superspeed... and even with his dialog with Faora.)

Anyway to answer your question I think Wonder Woman and Superman should be represented as the most "powerful" members of the justice league....with different specialization when circumstance come up.

Wonder Woman should be the Warrior

Superman the savior/protector.

There actions should reflect that.....and I believe Soule did that in this issue.

But the problem as I said before is Superman in his other books is made out to be so powerful that....Fans are bound to be confused when he needs Wonder Womans help in a situation like this.... I have always said that superman is made to STRONG be to be exciting.

His powerlevel should be like in Man of Steel

#831 Posted by Lvenger (21066 posts) - - Show Bio

@wdw said:

I believe The Superman/Wonder Woman comics is purposefully trying to put a clear distinction between what Wonder Woman and Superman can and cannot do and or would or would not do. From issue 1 the writer has been comparing the two while exploring there relationship.

From a writer perspective. Wonder Woman and Superman need to share this book and they are supposed to be the two most powerful in the justice league.

In this instance Wonder Woman is doing what she does best. being a warrior. and its emphasised

Superman is the protector and its also emphasised (when he puts out the fire with superspeed... and even with his dialog with Faora.)

Anyway to answer your question I think Wonder Woman and Superman should be represented as the most "powerful" members of the justice league....with different specialization when circumstance come up.

There actions should reflect that.....and I believe Soule did that in this issue.

But the problem as I said before is Superman in his other books is made out to be so powerful that....Fans are bound to be confused when he needs Wonder Womans help in a situation like this.... I have always said that superman is made to STRONG be to be exciting.

Soule has been failing to do that since day one as have all other writers of the romance. There's been little exploration of these two in a serious romantic scenario.

From a writer who knows the characters, these two shouldn't have a book together based on romance. Superman and Batman do just fine as a series without any shipping or imagined link between the two.

Fine Wonder Woman was a badass and Superman saved lives. How does that justify their position as different powerhouses, characters and a couple? Azzarello has given Wonder Woman way better growth in his series and Morrison, Snyder and Pak have portrayed Superman as a saviour whilst giving him pretty powerful feats.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with giving a character powerful feats. Your basis for opposing Superman's power is totally unjustified I'm afraid. Morrison once remarked that the fault of not writing a worthy and exciting Superman story lay in the hands of the writer, not in the power of Superman. The best Superman writers can write exciting, tense and thrilling plots whilst adhering to Superman's awesome power levels. That's always been the case and that's what makes this point of yours a bit unsubstantial IMO. Man of Steel power levels wouldn't be too exciting at all speaking as a Superman fan myself. I don't mind a powerful Superman like Pre Flashpoint levels since that's not ridiculously overpowered like Silver Age Superman is.

#832 Edited by WDW (1516 posts) - - Show Bio
@lvenger said:

@wdw said:

Soule has been failing to do that since day one as have all other writers of the romance. There's been little exploration of these two in a serious romantic scenario.

From a writer who knows the characters, these two shouldn't have a book together based on romance. Superman and Batman do just fine as a series without any shipping or imagined link between the two.

Fine Wonder Woman was a badass and Superman saved lives. How does that justify their position as different powerhouses, characters and a couple? Azzarello has given Wonder Woman way better growth in his series and Morrison, Snyder and Pak have portrayed Superman as a saviour whilst giving him pretty powerful feats.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with giving a character powerful feats. Your basis for opposing Superman's power is totally unjustified I'm afraid. Morrison once remarked that the fault of not writing a worthy and exciting Superman story lay in the hands of the writer, not in the power of Superman. The best Superman writers can write exciting, tense and thrilling plots whilst adhering to Superman's awesome power levels. That's always been the case and that's what makes this point of yours a bit unsubstantial IMO. Man of Steel power levels wouldn't be too exciting at all speaking as a Superman fan myself. I don't mind a powerful Superman like Pre Flashpoint levels since that's not ridiculously overpowered like Silver Age Superman is.

Batman and Superman works because they are so VERY different that there is basically no overlap.

Wonder Woman and Superman are similar in a lot of ways in the eyes of the average reader. In the context of a Wonder Woman and and Superman team up... if superman is "ALL powerful" and can do ridiculous feats like in his own book, what's the point of Wonder Woman or anyone else.

The justice league cartoon addressed this Same situation by reducing supermans powerlevel so the other heros remain relevant.

Same goes for Man of Steel. Compared to all other Superman movies the Man of Steel version was the weakest..... It was done in prep for a Justice League movie with other hero's

I agree with Grant's saying but he was referring to Supermans own book or movie. If superman was the only hero in the World..... then by all means GO NUTS with his powerlevel. It can be done and it can be exciting. I like Grants work on all-star superman.

But I truly believe Superman's comicbook powerlevels (or how is powerlevel are perceived) are overboard when compared to the rest of the DC universe and I find this to be a problem. That is why his feats in Superman/Wonder Woman seem odd or weak to a superman comic fan in my opinion.

Again Batman/Superman works so well..... for the same reason Superman and Lex work so well as enemies. They are so different basically the opposite of each other.... and the reason why someone like Zod can never really be an "ongoing" superman villain.

#833 Posted by r2datu (715 posts) - - Show Bio

I can honestly never quite understand what point you are trying to make ...

#834 Edited by ArchiZoom (1124 posts) - - Show Bio
@r2datu said:

@powerwoman said:

it's decipherable. She's saying Superman had 20 years worth of accumulated power whereas Zod and Faora had only been briefly powered by the sun

#835 Posted by WDW (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

@r2datu said:

@powerwoman said:

it's decipherable. She's saying Superman had 20 years worth of accumulated power whereas Zod and Faora had only been briefly powered by the sun

Yeah but whats the point she is trying to make.... Superman got beat up because he has 20 years worth of accumulated power?

#836 Edited by r2datu (715 posts) - - Show Bio

@archizoom said:
@r2datu said:

@powerwoman said:

I think I got that mostly, but for the life of me, I can't figure out what she means by "shrug that isn't mean something"

#837 Posted by ArchiZoom (1124 posts) - - Show Bio
@wdw said:

Yeah but whats the point she is trying to make.... Superman got beat up because he has 20 years worth of accumulated power?

I believe she's saying this is PIS, that Superman should have beaten them easily as they haven't been on earth long enough.

#838 Edited by WDW (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

@archizoom said:
@wdw said:

I believe she's saying this is PIS, that Superman should have beaten them easily as they haven't been on earth long enough.

Figures

Because in Powerwomans mind Battle wisdom and co-oriented attacks count for nothing

#839 Posted by r2datu (715 posts) - - Show Bio

@wdw said:

We really need you to be the official translator! haha! Thanks :D

#840 Posted by ArchiZoom (1124 posts) - - Show Bio

@wdw said:

Figures

Because in Powerwomans mind Battle wisdom and co-oriented attacks count for nothing

I personally think the whole superman lifting a weight equivalent to the earth's for 5 days without sunlight was a stroke of stupidity because a man so inconceivably strong should lift aircraft carriers with his pinky but Powergirl doesn't think so, she thinks that feat was legit. She holds superman in very high regard.

Honestly, earth is tremendously heavy. If Superman's foes wanna destroy it, some being stronger than him they should just push the planet a few thousand miles farther from the sun. The temperatures would drop, the crops would die, humanity would famish and voilá. But mostly i agree with you, superman is also a justice leaguer, we can't have him eclipse his colleagues like this.

#841 Edited by matchesmalone21 (9142 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman/Wonder Woman 5

Beats up a large monster/demon.

Hold her own against Zod and Faora at the same time. Defeats Faora only using hand to hand skills.

Wonder Woman 28

Deflecting bullets.

#842 Edited by matchesmalone21 (9142 posts) - - Show Bio

@prettywonderboy: @powerwoman @lvenger: @wdw: @r2datu: @archizoom: @outside_85: One of you have complained about Zod and Faora get powers quickly,here is the awnser.....Apollo, God of the Sun have empower them since the beginning

Superman/Wonder Woman 6

With a little prep time asks Hephaestus to build armors tso could deal with the Kryptonian couple and uses Apollo 's chariot to approach quietly.

Goes to a straight up combat with Faora taking some blood.

With aid of the armors knock them out. In last scans is mentioned that Apollo was powering Faora and Zod all along,as a veagence against Superman.

Diana's swords can split atoms.

#843 Edited by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#844 Edited by matchesmalone21 (9142 posts) - - Show Bio
#845 Posted by Outside_85 (9980 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: I do like the humor of who she ends up parking the ship on :)

#846 Edited by darknightspideyfanboy (1424 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: great issue glad she finally accept her role as the god of war especially with FB gaining more power

#847 Edited by matchesmalone21 (9142 posts) - - Show Bio
#848 Posted by drgnx (3566 posts) - - Show Bio
#849 Posted by prettywonderboy (24 posts) - - Show Bio

thank you for the awesome scans as always @matchesmalone21, very much appreciated. Looking forward to next month's ww action

#850 Posted by PowerWoman (3576 posts) - - Show Bio

Struggle lift airship

I dont know that was feat or lowing show

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.