New 52 vs Pre 52 Wonder Woman

#1 Posted by wonderW (134 posts) - - Show Bio

In the new 52 of Wonder Woman she is still gaining a lot of her old powers back and just learned how to fly not too long ago. in the new 52 JLA she is a lot more powerful, and looks like they are still adding more powers to Wonder Woman in her own Comic. I just have to ask, does she seem to be more powerful then pre 52 or has the new 52 Wonder Woman not shown us just yet what she is really made of?

I have to say to me she seems weaker in the new 52.

#2 Posted by darkman61288 (777 posts) - - Show Bio

Ii depends on if u are talking about New 52 JL WW or New 52 solo WW

#3 Posted by Press Oblivion (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know, I think that it's all about your perspective as there is no definitive proof to one point or the other.

I think that NEW Wonder Woman is more powerful.

#4 Posted by 80sBaby (1347 posts) - - Show Bio

There's not enough evidence for NuDiana being weaker OR stronger than her Pre-FP version.

#5 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 Wonder Woman is like the gods again and can beat up greek gods and new gods and also Darkseid.

#6 Posted by jphulk26 (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Azz thinks he has made her more powerful, but since he knows nothing about the character I think he´s failed to achieve that. Pre New 52 WW was pretty powerful.

#7 Posted by theOVOXO (94 posts) - - Show Bio

Given that the new 52 WW power is still evolving, its too early to compare the two. It's like comparing the life of a 1 year old to a 70 year old.

#8 Edited by agent41 (3907 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre 52 Diana one-shottes the her undeveloped and weak new version.

#9 Posted by agent41 (3907 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Saint_Sophie (1412 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41: I think the op's asking if the current Diana is stronger than Pre 52 Diana.

#11 Edited by agent41 (3907 posts) - - Show Bio

@saint_sophie said:

@agent41: I think the op's asking if the current Diana is stronger than Pre 52 Diana.

Obiously not so far.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.