Mike Allred's MAC Wonder Woman Video

Posted by G-Man (34944 posts) - - Show Bio

You should've heard about the new line of Wonder Woman make up from MAC Cosmetics. Normally I wouldn't care much for make up even if I do like Wonder Woman. What makes all this so freaking cool is Mike Allred's involvement. Check out this clip featuring his amazing artwork along with the amazing colors of Laura Allred. 

As cool as this is, I'm not planning on buying any.
Staff
#1 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

How cute!

#2 Posted by Silkcuts (5272 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the Allreds.  They are the best comic creator duo.  This video made me want to get that stuff for every girl I know.  Mike is the king of Pop Art.  Thanks for sharing Tony.

#3 Posted by WDW (1514 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi Mike

#4 Posted by sora_thekey (8176 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha! That was a fun clip! 
but yeah: 

"  As cool as this is, I'm not planning on buying any. "

#5 Posted by Trodorne (2590 posts) - - Show Bio

It is a funny video. though i know many women who would like to think they read comics im sure they would get into these MAC products. 

#6 Posted by WDW (1514 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey I just noticed they are using the wrong costume :P

JK

Awesome clip

#7 Posted by G-Man (34944 posts) - - Show Bio

This needs to be made into an animated series...but maybe with a little less make up.

Staff
#8 Posted by jakob187 (998 posts) - - Show Bio

...and now I'm more than positive that you're drooling for some Allred-made Wonder Woman comics. 

BTdubs, thanks for turning me on to Allred's work, Tony.

#9 Posted by Silkcuts (5272 posts) - - Show Bio
@Babs said:
" How cute! "
Hey Sara, don't know if you are familiar with Agnes Garbowska, but I found her video review of the mac Product.  Don't know if you care, but the link is ( here)
#10 Posted by WDW (1514 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-Crisis Wonder Woman is still the most popular version outside of comic books it seems.... Damn you Lynda Carter :P

#11 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, even Wonder Woman looks like she's been dragged out o the 80s when wearing light blue eye shadow ;) 

That said, I love the video... and MAC do make some fantastic make-up.  I think I know where I'm going on pay day...

#12 Posted by VIZION2011 (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I love me some WonderWoman I must say.....THAT'S BY FAR THE CHEESIEST COMMERCIAL I'VE EVER SEEN !!!! LMAO HAHAHAHA.

#13 Posted by Sydpart2 (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm...guess I got my monther's next b-day present picked out...when is mother's day again?

#14 Edited by WDW (1514 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sydpart2 said:

" hmm...guess I got my monther's next b-day present picked out...when is mother's day again? "

2011 - May 08 assuming you are living in the USA. I hope you know what she likes because it is very easy to buy the wrong thing when it comes to Women's makeup
#15 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13261 posts) - - Show Bio

beauty is the ultimate power............somehow that doesnt seem to be something wonder woman would say
#16 Posted by WW-Fan (2738 posts) - - Show Bio

love this!! :D

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.