Megan Fox as Dianna

• 61 results
#51 Posted by Z3RO180 (6471 posts) - - Show Bio

Allow me to use man falling...NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

#52 Edited by Teerack (5896 posts) - - Show Bio

How about an actress that doesn't sum up all of what WW hates about women in modem society? :P

#53 Posted by EnigmaLantern (753 posts) - - Show Bio

@enigmalantern said:

It is fair to say, looking at all the posts, that Megan Fox might not be the best, or most well accepted, choice for Wonder Woman. I, for one, have to agree with everyone else, Megan Fox is not made for the part.

Since when was there even going to be a Wonder Woman film though?

I'm just replying to the topic at hand, I haven't heard any news of a Wonder Woman film in production

#54 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

@enigmalantern said:

@vance_astro said:

@enigmalantern said:

It is fair to say, looking at all the posts, that Megan Fox might not be the best, or most well accepted, choice for Wonder Woman. I, for one, have to agree with everyone else, Megan Fox is not made for the part.

I'm just replying to the topic at hand, I haven't heard any news of a Wonder Woman film in production

I quoted you but that question was for anyone.

Moderator Online
#55 Edited by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't hold your breath on there being any Wonder Woman movie.

#56 Posted by Bogey (946 posts) - - Show Bio

I want Gina Carino

#57 Posted by veronicacris (112 posts) - - Show Bio

Bridget Reagan...

megan Fox no way, Gina Carano is not a great actress but at least respect the character and has the right body.

#58 Edited by EnigmaLantern (753 posts) - - Show Bio

@enigmalantern said:

@vance_astro said:

@enigmalantern said:

I quoted you but that question was for anyone.

My bad.

#59 Posted by amutant (267 posts) - - Show Bio

Megan Fox should play Wonder Woman... if it's a XXX parody.

#60 Posted by Outside_85 (8749 posts) - - Show Bio

No, just no... and if she actually lands the part (and doubles back on what she's said about WW) the movie will sadly be of the sort where you look at something pretty bouncing around the screen for 90 minutes and pretty much try to ignore the rest because it's awful.

To be fair, I think when they get around to making a serious movie (some time into the distant future) they should focus on the acting qualities of the actress, since her physical shape can be changed to fit (like Bale had to go from Machinist-skeletal to buff Batman).

#61 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator Online

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.