Megan Fox as Dianna

  • 78 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1187 posts) - - Show Bio

Megan should play Dianna she has the sexy figure blue eyes she was born to play Dianna in my opion.
#2 Posted by Mutant X (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

I disagree 100%.

#3 Posted by Portrait (4485 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mutant X said:
" I disagree 100%. "
SECONDED 10000000%
#4 Posted by WW-Fan (2738 posts) - - Show Bio

god no! her name is Diana btw :D
#5 Posted by johnny_spam (2037 posts) - - Show Bio

NO no no.

#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91300 posts) - - Show Bio

ENOUGH WITH THE MEGAN FOX AS WONDER WOMAN CRAP.......
 
Babs is Wonder Woman!!!!

Babs
Moderator
#7 Posted by Moomin123 (2205 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"ENOUGH WITH THE MEGAN FOX AS WONDER WOMAN CRAP.......
 
Babs is Wonder Woman!!!!

Babs
"

True. Babs would be a better Diana than Megan Fox.
#8 Posted by Ryonslaught (1247 posts) - - Show Bio

Back in her youth a young lucy Lawless would have been perfect for this......megan seems so..fragile 
sure she's sexy but Diane has a certain presence that Megan just doesn't have

#9 Posted by Agent Buttons (13479 posts) - - Show Bio

no
#10 Posted by WW-Fan (2738 posts) - - Show Bio

Megan Fox Maybe has the look but she can't act! and dosent have the brain ;D
#11 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ryonslaught said:
" Back in her youth a young lucy Lawless would have been perfect for this......megan seems so..fragile  sure she's sexy but Diane has a certain presence that Megan just doesn't have "
i never thought lucy was pretty enough.  she's ok but this is supposed to be wonder woman!
 
megan fox.... maybe if she could act anything besides vacuously sexy.
#12 Posted by Ryonslaught (1247 posts) - - Show Bio
@Apparition: Maybe it's my perception of wonderwoman compared to everyone 
else but Diana has always struck me as statuesque beauty and capable warrior 
and not necessarily  a world class beauty like megan foxx......
 


Lucy not pretty enough?I guess that too is about individual perception.
#13 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ryonslaught said:
" @Apparition: Maybe it's my perception of wonderwoman compared to everyone 
else but Diana has always struck me as statuesque beauty and capable warrior 
and not necessarily  a world class beauty like megan foxx......
 

Lucy not pretty enough?I guess that too is about individual perception. "
yeah i'm sure someone finds lucy really pretty but i always saw ww as being as pretty as anyone else out there, so yeah a world class beauty.  tall but she never had to be really big, so if megan were like six feet tall or they used short actors with her then i wouldnt have a huge problem with her being diana... well except for the fact that she cant act at all   ;)
#14 Posted by Dane (10606 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually my fav. candidate for Diana is still Olivia Munnderwoman

#15 Edited by TheRedHood (20 posts) - - Show Bio
@WW-Fan said:

"Megan Fox Maybe has the look but she can't act! and dosent have the brain ;D "


Or The SHOULDERS or The HIPS she Has That Tiny Bone Structure. 
We Need a Jessica Biel as WW. (see: STEALTH & The waterfall scene) 
Or 'Chuck & Larry' for That Matter.  
Jessica Biel Has an Arch Deluxe = Child Bearing Hips & A Tone Bootie & THATZ WW.
#16 Posted by Incredible Hulk-Prime (1466 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know any one who should play as Wonder Woman,but I do know that Megan Fox should not be Wonder Woman(F.Y.I She can act) ,because she said it herself that she doesn't even like Wonder Woman, so why would should play as someone she hates. Thats like making you  play as someone you hate.

#17 Posted by rein (1330 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe if MF got really jacked she could play WW

#18 Edited by Selvokaz (200 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a stickler for detail and to me, I would prefer a more um, impressive looking wonder woman.  A woman who is closer to her in height (5'10 at the very least) though camera tricks might be acceptable if done well. I can't over look physical attributes either. Wonder Woman is no stick figure, she has a athletic build (not body builder) which is also sexual attractive so it has to be a mix between those two for me. I want her to look something like Terry Donsons Wonder Woman. I know that probably sounds strange but I think his Wonder Woman was the most accurate in terms of what her appearance should resemble.

#19 Posted by Illyana Rasputin (2771 posts) - - Show Bio

Megan Fox thinks Wonder Woman is lame. 
 
http://screenrant.com/megan-fox-wonder-woman-ross-10819/ 

“Wonder Woman is a lame superhero… She flies around in her invisible jet and her weaponry is a lasso that makes you tell the truth. I just don’t get it. Somebody has a big challenge on their hands whoever takes that role but I don’t want to do it.” - Megan Fox

#20 Posted by lozer (173 posts) - - Show Bio
@LoganRogue24 said:
" Megan should play Dianna she has the sexy figure blue eyes she was born to play Dianna in my opion. "
Isn't she missing like...two boobs?....in order to be as sexy as Dianna?
 
I figure with a live movie whoever plays WW needs to have a body like Beyonce. I really want a strong but good body for her, most other female-comics-made-movie I don't expect much but for her she needs the body or I just won't watch it. I'm a straight chick here and demand a curved and decently strong body for a live WW movie!
#21 Posted by Super Average Guy (23 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mutant X: I agree with your disagreement 100%
#22 Posted by joshmightbe (24967 posts) - - Show Bio

meggan fox shouldnt be allowed in any movie that isnt porn, she cant act for sh!t shes just pretty

#23 Posted by joshmightbe (24967 posts) - - Show Bio
@Illyana Rasputin:
WW hasnt used the invisible jet in a long time that was the silver age when most superheros were rediculous shes a much different character now
#24 Posted by squiresmadnessmachine (303 posts) - - Show Bio

megan fox also said wonder woman wasnt a high profile enough super hero. hahahaha she is a stuck up bi@#* and becuase of that  
i dont want her in any moviethat has to do with comic books and it also makes her less attractive oh yeah she cant act either i dont think wonder woman will ever be on screen cuz there just isnt a good enough actress or good enough looking woman to play her out there right now.  
and seriously wonder woman doesnt have a high profile villian sorry but everyone is all about money and it just wouldnt be there for wonder woman even though i would love to see one it just isnt happening. 
we could always get ryan renyolds he is playin everyone these days.........
#25 Edited by Planewalker (326 posts) - - Show Bio
I disagree if any of you guys watch legend of the Seeker 
the one who should be Diana is Bridget Regan who plays Kahlan wonderfully
#26 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Who ever thinks that is a good Idea should be beat with a rubber hose

#27 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio
@LoganRogue24 said:
" Megan should play Dianna she has the sexy figure blue eyes she was born to play Dianna in my opion. "
This better be a joke..or sarcasm.
#28 Posted by WW-Fan (2738 posts) - - Show Bio
@squiresmadnessmachine said:
"megan fox also said wonder woman wasnt a high profile enough super hero. hahahaha she is a stuck up bi@#* and becuase of that  i dont want her in any moviethat has to do with comic books and it also makes her less attractive oh yeah she cant act either i dont think wonder woman will ever be on screen cuz there just isnt a good enough actress or good enough looking woman to play her out there right now.  and seriously wonder woman doesnt have a high profile villian sorry but everyone is all about money and it just wouldnt be there for wonder woman even though i would love to see one it just isnt happening. we could always get ryan renyolds he is playin everyone these days......... "

ehm Ares is very good villain and so is Cheetah she is high profile villain!
#29 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio

Agreed on Ares. I'd want to see him in the movie.

#30 Posted by Super Average Guy (23 posts) - - Show Bio
@Planewalker:  I agree Bridget Regan is a solid choice, but I also like Amanda Righetti and Alana De La Garza
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And I'm with everyone who says Ares should be the villain!
#31 Posted by JackAs (412 posts) - - Show Bio

Candice Michelle anyone?

#32 Posted by RemyLeBeau (414 posts) - - Show Bio

I will die if Megan Fox becomes WW.

#33 Posted by AmazingWebHead (3641 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see it. Sure, she's just as hot, but I don't see a resemblance. Besides, she publicly dissed the character, so it ain't happening.

#34 Posted by Farkam (4960 posts) - - Show Bio

No, because she can't act.

#35 Edited by HumanRocket (8724 posts) - - Show Bio

No 100% no

#36 Edited by drgnx (3565 posts) - - Show Bio

... srsly? This thread got bumped?

#37 Posted by PowerWoman (3466 posts) - - Show Bio

MUscle,please

#38 Posted by Press Oblivion (1643 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Ugly ass
  • Can't act for sh!t
  • Body does not match
#40 Edited by BlackWind (6850 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana is too deep a character for her. Besides models need to quit being cast as comic characters. Just looks isn't the whole bag. However Megan seems confident she can play Aspen from Fathom, since she is apparently a fan.

#41 Posted by cameron83 (7566 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Edited by Saren (25918 posts) - - Show Bio

She's perfect for the part and you know it.

Moderator
#43 Posted by TDK_1997 (15009 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she is really hot but I don't think that she will be a good choice for the role.

#44 Posted by Vance Astro (91300 posts) - - Show Bio

Who cares anymore who plays Wonder Woman, announce a film in production first.

Moderator
#45 Edited by Vance Astro (91300 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx said:

  • Ugly ass
  • Can't act for sh!t
  • Body does not match

-_-

Moderator
#46 Posted by EnigmaLantern (763 posts) - - Show Bio

It is fair to say, looking at all the posts, that Megan Fox might not be the best, or most well accepted, choice for Wonder Woman. I, for one, have to agree with everyone else, Megan Fox is not made for the part.

#47 Posted by Farkam (4960 posts) - - Show Bio

Almost anybody but Megan Fox plz.

#48 Edited by Vance Astro (91300 posts) - - Show Bio

@enigmalantern said:

It is fair to say, looking at all the posts, that Megan Fox might not be the best, or most well accepted, choice for Wonder Woman. I, for one, have to agree with everyone else, Megan Fox is not made for the part.

Since when was there even going to be a Wonder Woman film though?

Moderator
#49 Posted by Bruxae (14006 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont really want Megan but there are worse options if she agreed to beef up some for the part. (Lucy Lawless wtf? Who wants WW doing air flips yelling lalalalalala?)

#50 Posted by Farkam (4960 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae: Lucy Lawless is awesome.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.