Lennox: Friend or Enemy? *SPOILERS*

#1 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman finds herself back in London where you introduce a new character named Lennox. Tell us about your creative process. Do you have a sketch or two you can share with us?

Tony Akins: Sure. As you know this is a collaborative process between Brian and Cliff and I. For Lennox, Brian described the manner of Lennox, his powers and how he fit into the Wonder Woman scheme in London. Brian has an idea of the look for him, a Jason Statham type, but more of a bulldog, pug-nose tough. We wanted a “superhero” but sans cape, but a look that was still iconic. Lennox got his black top coat to serve as cape, and it’s stylish. In leui of tights, he gets Bruce Lee ‘Game of Death’ trackpants; urban and definitely kick-ass. Beyond this, it’s basically me drawing versions of Lennox and Brian saying “no” until he says “yes” and then I can stop. Lennox was the toughest chase of them all, but he was bang-on when he arrived.

Source

#2 Posted by Dernman (15160 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks interesting.

#3 Posted by Icarusflies (12503 posts) - - Show Bio

He reminds me a bit of Manchester Black.

Manchester

Or maybe Willoughby Kipling

#4 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

@Icarusflies: more like DCU Ares in human disguise

If he has blonde hair :)

#5 Posted by RazzaTazz (9647 posts) - - Show Bio

They were going for more of a horror angle

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.