John Ostrander's Wonder Woman #23.1

#1 Posted by theOVOXO (94 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Edited by lilben42 (2543 posts) - - Show Bio

@theovoxo: Can't wait for these books. Also could anyone tell me the history about Barbara Minevera and Cheetah.

#3 Posted by jointron33 (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds like he probably did more research/likes the character more than Johns. Not surprising.

#4 Posted by theOVOXO (94 posts) - - Show Bio

@lilben42: I'm not that well informed of Minerva as well. I think you can check out her comicvine page.

#5 Posted by lilben42 (2543 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by PowerWoman (3364 posts) - - Show Bio

Did not attack, but for a long time, in my opinion, Cheetah looks does not match WW as enemy

WW has always been the superman strength level, can you imagine the Cheetah moving planet or something?. . I can not

#7 Posted by herrweis (433 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: well neither can luthor and he is Supermans main villian.the cheetah has always been the antithesis of wonder woman

#8 Posted by PowerWoman (3364 posts) - - Show Bio

@herrweis: But....a lot of time, Wonder woman says Cheetah is as strong as her.....Can you imagine lex luther as strong as superman.....?

#9 Posted by 4_color_image (218 posts) - - Show Bio

Did not attack, but for a long time, in my opinion, Cheetah looks does not match WW as enemy

WW has always been the superman strength level, can you imagine the Cheetah moving planet or something?. . I can not

Did you see the Batman: Brave and Bold episode where the villains switched up? Cheetah took on Superman & was triumphant! Granted she had an edge due to powers created through magic (Superman has a weakness to magic) & Kryptonite laces nail polish, but this did show her as quite the formidable foe. She also put a hurting on the entire New 52 Justice League & is immune to Diana's lasso!

#10 Edited by PowerWoman (3364 posts) - - Show Bio

@4_color_image: Yeah,I see,I'm just cant belive Cheetah is match wonder woman in raw strength,she cant move planet or some heavy feats

#11 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@lilben42: pre 52,barbara was in africa searching for ancient ruins,there she found out about cheetah,the avatar of an african god,since she was always seeking for power,she sacrificed one of her friends in a ritual turn become the cheetah.

#12 Posted by lilben42 (2543 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: Really? Well that is very dark past but very fitting.

#13 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.