JLA WW Idea

#1 Posted by ManMartianhunter (33 posts) - - Show Bio

I was thinking about if Paula Patton was too play Diana,,,

Thoughts?

Comments?

(don't hate me for casting a black woman for diana)

#2 Posted by krspaceT (1463 posts) - - Show Bio

It is do-able. Diana does have a slightly brown skin tone. As far as I can tell from the image, as I don't know most actors, she isn't so dark skinned she'd be better for playing Bumblebee or Rocket....

#3 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8406 posts) - - Show Bio

@ManMartianhunter: Hmm I prefer Zooey Deschanel or Odette Yustman (if she does a little more weight and gain a few pounds) or Adrianne Palicki ( she deserve a second chance)

#4 Posted by FanteFun (51 posts) - - Show Bio

I think just about every pretty woman with dark hair has been suggested as a good wonder woman on the internet. I am pretty sure the director of a wonder woman movie or Justice League movie can handle the task very well without help.

See they have this thing called the audition which helps the director and casting director make good choices.

being pretty is the easy part.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.