Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8808 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

It would be so much easier to be a Batman mark.

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jphulk26

Just visited the Batman forum, and man was it like being on holiday in Barbados. Those guys are loving it. Patting themselves on the back. Hugs all round. Laughter heard from a block away. Just pure bliss. Not one hostile word said, and I read through a lot of topics.

Now take a look at my favorite characters, Superman and Wonder Woman, on their forums fans are just like "F%$& my life, they´ve screwed it up again." neurosis, depression, heart conditions, sign of premature balding, suicidal ideation. Man is it a bad place to be. I have to admit I´m just a little bit jealous of Batman fans? They´ve get everything, cartoons, graphic novels, no one trolling them every 5 mins, movies, 20 comic titles, bat nipples and credit cards, Michelle Pfiefer in a cat suit, they´ve even got George fricking Clooney. No wonder they´re so spoilt. I mean come on George Clooney!! Goddamit I´m a wonder woman fan, I deserve George Clooney, is that too much to ask? Just once, a bit of George. I´m not sure where I was going with that, but you feel me right?

Apart from Ben Affleck being cast as Batman, Batman fans have never really had bad news. If I was a Batman fan primarily (I do love Batman), I would be partying like its 1999, every time DC or WB released some upcoming projects. Every 9 and a half out of 10 are Batman related. Its all champaign fountains, croquette parties and rose parades over there. Everyones happy, smiling, kids who love their parents, couples who fall in love and stay that way forever, No in fighting, or in jokes about Lassos Of Truth, even though they´re fans of a man who fights crime with something called a baterang. No, no bitterness, no anger; just sweet surrender to how life is filled with fluffy clouds, sunny days, accomplished dreams and noodle soup. its almost like its Paradise Island over on their forum. where as ironically the wonder woman forum is more like Gotham City. War, hate, bitterness, corruption, division and discord. Oh the irony :) So yeah I´m jealous of you Batman fans. The world is yours.

Think I´m gonna watch Batman and Robin again, while eating Ben and Jerry´s, new flavor Joker Explosion, sponsors of the upcoming "Batman Beats the crap out of Superman in his own sequel" film.

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By PeppeyHare

U wot m8

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By The_Ghostshell
    No Caption Provided

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tamal_Kundu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First of all, talking of George Clooney and Batman together in reverential way, is blasphemy to a Bat-acolyte such as me. So, don't do it please. Second of all, hmm, who I'm kidding, that was hilarious!

MatteoPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I lolled so much ^^

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jphulk26

First of all, talking of George Clooney and Batman together in reverential way, is blasphemy to a Bat-acolyte such as me. So, don't do it please. Second of all, hmm, who I'm kidding, that was hilarious!

Thanks, yeah George Clooney sucked. lol

Jack Donaghy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I applaud you for using the word mark over fan or fanboy.

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
    RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

You want George Clooney? You can have him.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
    deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drgnx said:
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Hahhaahahahaha see what I mean. I´m switching sides :)

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
    deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jphulk26:

:) I'm a quadruple agent

No Caption Provided

meh .. quintuple agent!!!

No Caption Provided

(Sorry marvel fans, but until they get someone else as cool as RDJ, Ironman takes it!)

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its always sunny in Gotham City :D

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.