Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8804 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

is wonder woman really the most beautiful woman in dc

• 88 results
    Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@RazzaTazz:

It would suck being married to her if you weren't also immortal. As you aged and got wrinkled she'd still look the same. Granted I'm sure she wouldn't cheat, but we know she'd be thinking "I could be screwing Superman you know?"...

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

#52  Edited By RazzaTazz
    @Evil Incarnate: I guess ... I think Diana is a true love kind of person though.  I am sure once she was in a relationship she would never think of cheating
    jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#53  Edited By jhazzroucher

Diana is beautiful but i can't say she is the most beautiful but rather one of the most beautiful woman in DC Comics.

for me, Cartherine Zeta Jones is WW's lookalike, especially before when Catherine was younger. She's really beautiful.

Right now, i think Kelly Brook should take WW's role.

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By RazzaTazz
    @jhazzroucher said:

Diana is beautiful but i can't say she is the most beautiful but rather one of the most beautiful woman in DC Comics.

Kelly Brook should take WW's role.

We were talking about inside the world, seeing as she was gifted with beauty by the goddess of beauty, it makes sense she is one of the most beautiful people in the universe.  Though the status of those blessings has not been confirmed
    jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#55  Edited By jhazzroucher

@RazzaTazz said:

@jhazzroucher said:

Kelly Brook should take WW's role.

We were talking about inside the world, seeing as she was gifted with beauty by the goddess of beauty, it makes sense she is one of the most beautiful people in the universe. Though the status of those blessings has not been confirmed

sorry for the edit. . : )

That's great to know. But I have a question. If the goddess of beauty gave her a gift of beauty, does that mean that the Wonder Woman that we're seeing right now, is not Wonder Woman's real face?

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@RazzaTazz: Nah I remember when her and Batman used a machine to look into what their life would be like in the future if they stayed a couple; he got old and was in a wheechair and he made her promise not to go after Superman when he died.

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By RazzaTazz
    @jhazzroucher: Thats an interesting question.  I cant answer that.  Or maybe I can but I will do so in a blog.   

@Evil Incarnate: Yes but thats Bruce saying that, not Diana
    Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@RazzaTazz: My take on it is that he said so knowing that Clark was a backup. I mean if he's super old I could only imagine Lois is the same or dead and then once Bruce died Diana would be free to play.

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#59  Edited By LoganRogue24

for me its Kara Power girl Catwoman then Diana.

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Video_Martian

Wonder Woman is beautiful.

Godlovesusall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Godlovesusall

After seeing Justice League on tv,I doubt one can have a different opinion.

Avatar image for cloudzackvincent
    cloudzackvincent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#62  Edited By cloudzackvincent

@LoganRogue24: but the question was who is the most beautiful in universe..not who u find beautiful..

i guess the topic establishes that diana is the most beautiful woman in the dc earth...

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#63  Edited By Hazlenaut

in DC universe a high percentage of the heroes could pose as super models. In DC Universe Online game proves it as well. Do we allow illusionist shapshifing, or the use of any way to make herself more attractive. The female/male character could win by default if they use Aphrodite's belt and that character is considered the winner. that being said Aphrodite wins by deafult

Hector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#64  Edited By Hector

I would say Selina Kyle is the most beautiful woman in the DC universe but that's because I am a big Catwoman fan. :P

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#65  Edited By ReVamp

No. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I do think that if we were to compare her good looks to almost every woman in the DC Universe, she'd probably come out on top due to the fact she was blessed by Aphrodite and what not.

Avatar image for deactivated-579156ff11b09
    deactivated-579156ff11b09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

- If you don't think she is good enough I'll take her off your hands for you

HolyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By HolyAvenger

she is to me

Mayo88m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Mayo88m

She's pretty good looking. I'm a sucker for dark headed women though.

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
    sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman is the prettiest woman in DC with enough pre-op.

Avatar image for unbreakable_bracelets
    Unbreakable Bracelets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think it's possible to say she is. She was blessed with beauty by Aphrodite which would mean Aphrodite would have to be AS beautiful if not more so than Wonder Woman plus if you take away their uniforms she looks almost identical to Donna Troy & Hippoltya.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#71  Edited By PowerHerc

She really could be.

jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#72  Edited By jrock85

If not the most beautiful, she's unquestionably one of them.

Wonderboy52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Wonderboy52

I'd say yes just because of the fact that Wonder Woman was blessed with beauty by Aphrodite that she can easily be considered the most beautiful woman in the DC universe. Yes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder but not matter what anyone thinks, natural beauty cannot beat divine beauty.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#74  Edited By MrDirector786

@azza04 said:

She was originally supposed to have been blessed with the beauty of Aphrodite so probably. But like they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I agree with this. And personally, I think she is.

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#75  Edited By RainEffect

Poison Ivy <3

what?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#76  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @Unbreakable Bracelets said:
    I don't think it's possible to say she is. She was blessed with beauty by Aphrodite which would mean Aphrodite would have to be AS beautiful if not more so than Wonder Woman plus if you take away their uniforms she looks almost identical to Donna Troy & Hippoltya.
    HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By HBKTimHBK
    Supergirl > Wonder Woman IMO
    Supergirl > Wonder Woman IMO
    Avatar image for yumyumbubblegum
    yumyumbubblegum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By yumyumbubblegum

This should have been a poll, seeing as how beauty is such a subjective quality. Nonetheless, in answering the topic question, no, she is not the most beautiful woman in D.C. That title goes to Black Canary and her dominatrix outfit.

cloudzackvincent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By cloudzackvincent

@Unbreakable Bracelets: @Hector: @RainEffect: @HBKTimHBK: @yumyumbubblegum:

the question was.not who u find the most beautiful or even the artist's rendition... but who is the most beautiful in universe..

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@cloudzackvincent: I still say it isn't Wonder Woman.

cloudzackvincent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By cloudzackvincent

@HBKTimHBK: lol its cool ..ty for the reply tho....

Unbreakable Bracelets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cloudzackvincent said:

@Unbreakable Bracelets: @Hector: @RainEffect: @HBKTimHBK: @yumyumbubblegum:

the question was.not who u find the most beautiful or even the artist's rendition... but who is the most beautiful in universe..

Did you even read my post? How can Wonder Woman be the most beautiful if she gets her beauty from Aphrodite and how can she be more beautiful than Donna & Hippoltya if they all look exactly the same?
    cloudzackvincent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By cloudzackvincent

@Unbreakable Bracelets: ofcourse i did.... but did u read mine??? i asked if she is the most beautiful woman in the world and i m sure the world doesn't include mount olympus.. and regardingthe matter of diana lookin exactly the same as hippolyta and donna... did u read the part where i said i did not meanthe artist's rendition..and although according to john byrne..donna is supposedly a younger doppelganger of diana.. i have yet to see proof that they look exactly the same.. and altho in a glimpse hippolyta has been mistaken for diana a few times... i havn't seen any proof that they look eactly alike as well

Unbreakable Bracelets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cloudzackvincent said:

@Unbreakable Bracelets: ofcourse i did.... but did u read mine??? i asked if she is the most beautiful woman in the world and i m sure the world doesn't include mount olympus.. and regardingthe matter of diana lookin exactly the same as hippolyta and donna... did u read the part where i said i did not meanthe artist's rendition..and although according to john byrne..donna is supposedly a younger doppelganger of diana.. i have yet to see proof that they look exactly the same.. and altho in a glimpse hippolyta has been mistaken for diana a few times... i havn't seen any proof that they look eactly alike as well

Mount Olympus is part of DC's Earth so I honestly don't have a clue what you're talking about. As far as her being identical to Donna and Hippolyta, I think in the new 52 they tried to change Hippoltya's appearance as she is a blonde now but Donna is basically a duplicate of Diana with her own personality so i'm not really understanding why you would need someone to prove to you that their appearance is identical.
    Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#85  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Subjective.

My view is that Zatanna is the most beautiful.I'd actually put a lot of DC characters before her.

cloudzackvincent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By cloudzackvincent

@cloudzackvincent said:

Mount Olympus is part of DC's Earth so I honestly don't have a clue what you're talking about. As far as her being identical to Donna and Hippolyta, I think in the new 52 they tried to change Hippoltya's appearance as she is a blonde now but Donna is basically a duplicate of Diana with her own personality so i'm not really understanding why you would need someone to prove to you that their appearance is identical.

mount olympus is not a part of "earth" and until i see someone mention in the comics that they look "exactly" the same i prefer to believe that they look similar but are not exact carbon copies of each other(could be coz of the difference in age).... and its just the artists who draw them that way...

Unbreakable Bracelets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cloudzackvincent said:

mount olympus is not a part of "earth" and until i see someone mention in the comics that they look "exactly" the same i prefer to believe that they look similar but are not exact carbon copies of each other(could be coz of the difference in age).... and its just the artists who draw them that way...

This is just getting stupid at this point.
    cloudzackvincent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By cloudzackvincent

@cloudzackvincent said:

This is just getting stupid at this point.

care to explain what's getting stupid?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.