Is this a stupid idea

#1 Posted by UsagiTsukino (245 posts) - - Show Bio

I been thinking about this for while to me amazon shouldn't need men to reproduce. After Diana birth one of the goddess should have said something like this I was so move by your request of wanting a child that I will allow amazons who want motherhood to revice it. The kids will not be blood related to the mother only by the amazon heritage. The 100 amazons that want motherhood will get it.

#2 Posted by 4_color_image (220 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't that kinda what happened in Gail's run? Spontaneously Pregnant Amazons... Remember how that turned out?

#3 Posted by UsagiTsukino (245 posts) - - Show Bio

No how did that turn out. If I did I run like the one you talking about I about do that they would have to complete a challenge or win a fight before having a baby.

#4 Posted by kapitein_zeppos (338 posts) - - Show Bio

IIRC In the Perez background, children lost at sea were brought to the island and would be raised as new Amazons to replace attrition (accidental death, invasions etc) It's also possible that once the island is known they might accept women who want to join them.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.