Is the TV Series any good?

#1 Posted by TheCannon (17924 posts) - - Show Bio

Simple question. Is the 70s Wonder Woman TV Show good, or would I be wasting my time watching it?

#2 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

I have fond memories of the old WW tv show. My younger sister used to copy the spin and we would laugh at her. I don't think the tv show has aged well. Just wait for the next WW tv show and WW in the live action Justice League movie for a more modern take or updated take.

#3 Posted by TheCannon (17924 posts) - - Show Bio

@colonyofcells said:

I have fond memories of the old WW tv show. My younger sister used to copy the spin and we would laugh at her. I don't think the tv show has aged well. Just wait for the next WW tv show and WW in the live action Justice League movie for a more modern take or updated take.

Sorry, I am not going to watch the WW series. It sounds terrible, and I feel it's just an insult we're being forced with this instead of a film.

#4 Posted by judasnixon (6217 posts) - - Show Bio

If you get drunk off box wine, and watch an episode, or two at a time, and don't take it to serious it the funny as hell. Its on par with Adam West Batman. Then again it might not be for you....  

#5 Posted by TheCannon (17924 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon: That looks more like a parody of a WW film than a serious thing...

I know it isn't though..

#6 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

The movie Wonder Woman in the live action Justice League movie should be the best version for the current time.

#7 Posted by darkman61288 (722 posts) - - Show Bio

Most people watched it for Linda Carter.

#8 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

Cw origin story for Wonder Woman is still being written so chances are still good that it will come out. Cw is also looking at other dc properties. source is comicbookresources.

#9 Posted by Goddessa (200 posts) - - Show Bio

Was good during its time :)

#10 Posted by jphulk26 (1311 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon: I´d say watch the best rated episodes, I really like their version of her origin, that is really worth watching, the first episode. As for the rest, I´d say we need an updated version and its something you can appreciate for its time.

#11 Posted by Press Oblivion (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked the first season a lot. The last few episodes of Season 3 were hard to get through.

#12 Posted by PassionFlower (960 posts) - - Show Bio

Campy. Good if you like campy.

#13 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman did have it's serious moments.She fought Nazi's.It was kinda serious.I did like the scene at 8:45 where she had a genuine conversation with her mom.They talked about being WW with touchy music in the background.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdtyS7L9ChE

#14 Posted by RazzaTazz (9479 posts) - - Show Bio
@judasnixon: Thats a cool helmet.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.