Is Superman really billions of times stronger?

• 144 results
#101 Posted by PowerWoman (3381 posts) - - Show Bio

@maccyd: That why i cant agree with fanboys who said ww as strong as superman so she can bench earth five days,that just ridiculous,superman is billion times stronger than her but he need plot needs

@jayc1324 said:

Maybe not billions but it sure is a lot

I think Pre-crisis superman is billion and billion times stronger than ANY wonder woman,oh,new 52 wonder woman EVEN cant SURVIVE n-bomb

#102 Posted by r2datu (660 posts) - - Show Bio

@maccyd: That why i cant agree with fanboys who said ww as strong as superman so she can bench earth five days,that just ridiculous,superman is billion times stronger than her but he need plot needs

@jayc1324 said:

Maybe not billions but it sure is a lot

I think Pre-crisis superman is billion and billion times stronger than ANY wonder woman,oh,new 52 wonder woman EVEN cant SURVIVE n-bomb

Waaaiiiiting

#103 Posted by Jayc1324 (12323 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: I agree, silver age superman was very strong and powerful

#104 Posted by PowerWoman (3381 posts) - - Show Bio
#105 Posted by r2datu (660 posts) - - Show Bio
#106 Posted by PowerWoman (3381 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324: Maybe pre-52 wonder woman close to superman

But i found enough scan prove Pre-52 supergirl is much better than wonder woman

#107 Posted by Jayc1324 (12323 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: I always believed Supergirl should be weaker than wonder woman or around the same strength level

#108 Posted by r2datu (660 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324: Maybe pre-52 wonder woman close to superman

Come on, cancer

#109 Edited by PowerWoman (3381 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324: Well,check both feats

I said,no,supergirl always stronger than wonder woman until post-crisis,wonder woman have much better than pre-crisis

But still,i found scan prove supergirl > wonder woman,but i think dc dont want to change that

#110 Posted by r2datu (660 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324: Well,check both feats

I said,no,supergirl always stronger than wonder woman until post-crisis,wonder woman have much better than pre-crisis

But still,i found scan prove supergirl > wonder woman,but i think dc dont want to change that

http://www.comicvine.com/wonder-woman/4005-2048/forums/power-woman-s-favorite-wonder-woman-stories-and-mo-1543397/#reply

#111 Edited by PowerWoman (3381 posts) - - Show Bio

@r2datu: Go away,why you so annoying?i dont want to reply to this,dont follow me again

#112 Posted by r2datu (660 posts) - - Show Bio

@r2datu: Go away,why you so annoying?i dont want to reply to this,dont follow me again

You've dedicated 1300 posts to complaining. I'm just dedicating the same amount of time to you. :)

It's really a simple question. Answer it and it'll be done with. Why is it so difficult?

http://www.comicvine.com/wonder-woman/4005-2048/forums/power-woman-s-favorite-wonder-woman-stories-and-mo-1543397/#reply

#113 Posted by PowerWoman (3381 posts) - - Show Bio

@r2datu: GO AWAY

if you do that again i would be shit you

#114 Posted by WonderTot (135 posts) - - Show Bio

you are such a pain in the as$

#115 Posted by r2datu (660 posts) - - Show Bio

Stiiiiiill waiting

#116 Posted by Pokeysteve (8329 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe pre-52 wonder woman close to superman

What are these scans to show Pre 52 Supergirl is better than Pre 52 Wonder Woman? And what do you mean by "better". Stronger? Faster? What is better?

#117 Posted by WonderTot (135 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman said:

Maybe pre-52 wonder woman close to superman

What are these scans to show Pre 52 Supergirl is better than Pre 52 Wonder Woman? And what do you mean by "better". Stronger? Faster? What is better?

she will say to you "SA Supergirl can push planet, or blablabla" so SA wonder woman never as strong as SA Supergirl. what a boring.

#118 Posted by PowerWoman (3381 posts) - - Show Bio

Scan?

Well,too many

Supergirl 99% speed of light destroy a moon.wonder woman never destroy any moon or planet in the ANY age

Supergirl survive New Krypton explosion,wonder woman never survive a planet-level explosion

Supergirl beat ultraman,who as strong as superman and more evil,who one shotted out wonder woman

ETC,I'm even not use Pre-crisis supergirl

#119 Posted by r2datu (660 posts) - - Show Bio

Scan?

Well,too many

Supergirl 99% speed of light destroy a moon.wonder woman never destroy any moon or planet in the ANY age

Supergirl survive New Krypton explosion,wonder woman never survive a planet-level explosion

Supergirl beat ultraman,who as strong as superman and more evil,who one shotted out wonder woman

#120 Edited by SayaOtonashi (198 posts) - - Show Bio

#121 Posted by Pokeysteve (8329 posts) - - Show Bio

Scan?

Well,too many

That's all great but Wonder Woman has beaten Superman himself on more than one occasion. How do you figure Supergirl beats her when Clark can't.

#122 Posted by PowerWoman (3381 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman said:

Scan?

Well,too many

That's all great but Wonder Woman has beaten Superman himself on more than one occasion. How do you figure Supergirl beats her when Clark can't.

Wonder woman beat superman not because she as strong as superman,that just because she have good skills,supergirl isnt good fighter and less experience than superman

Also,Except for some fans(like superman vs wonder woman),did wonder woman fight zod?fight ultraman?fight doomsday?that all superman-level villain,supergirl FIGHT ultraman,fight doomsday,she destroy moon(not wonder woman,not black adam,not shazam) survive planet explosion(only superman have similar feats)If you go to fight feats,Even superman said supergirl maybe stronger than him

So?superman never said wonder woman maybe stronger than him,that was different

#123 Posted by WonderTot (135 posts) - - Show Bio
#124 Posted by PowerWoman (3381 posts) - - Show Bio
#125 Edited by Pokeysteve (8329 posts) - - Show Bio

If you go to fight feats,Even superman said supergirl maybe stronger than him

He said that in her first arc I think. At the end of that arc he tells her he can stop her at anytime.

And Wonder Woman has fought Doomsday. The most powerful incarnation of Doomsday and did okay. I still don't understand what you mean by better.

#126 Edited by PowerWoman (3381 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman said:

If you go to fight feats,Even superman said supergirl maybe stronger than him

He said that in her first arc I think. At the end of that arc he tells her he can stop her at anytime.

And Wonder Woman has fought Doomsday. The most powerful incarnation of Doomsday and did okay. I still don't understand what you mean by better.

Superman punch supergirl and tell her he hold back in all his life,but supergirl ISNT GET OK,she can fight back too

wonder woman need help to fight doomsday(which even not really doomsday)and doomsday casual beat her in fight,supergirl beat a doomsday by herself

Supergirl beat ultraman,beat lobo in armwresting,etc

#127 Posted by Poze11 (121 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't know? Good question. I always thought he was really powerful and super strong. Didn't he spinned the Earth backwards in the first movie to go back in time in order to save Louis Lane? His love's one? I thought that made him a billion times stronger.

#128 Posted by SayaOtonashi (198 posts) - - Show Bio

Well of course he is stronger. Wonder Woman will always lose to superman's villains. Heck Wonder Woman villains don't get the same respected.Dc will never let her be stronger or beat any of his villains because even though Dc states she is the second strongest, Dc will never respected Wonder Woman.

#129 Edited by SayaOtonashi (198 posts) - - Show Bio

#130 Posted by Bezza (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve said:

@powerwoman said:

Scan?

Well,too many

Wonder woman beat superman not because she as strong as superman,that just because she have good skills,supergirl isnt good fighter and less experience than superman

Also,Except for some fans(like superman vs wonder woman),did wonder woman fight zod?fight ultraman?fight doomsday?that all superman-level villain,supergirl FIGHT ultraman,fight doomsday,she destroy moon(not wonder woman,not black adam,not shazam) survive planet explosion(only superman have similar feats)If you go to fight feats,Even superman said supergirl maybe stronger than him

.."Wonder Woman beat Superman ....because she have good skills,"

Sorry just highlighting that point as its the first time I have seen you say something positive about Wonder Woman!

#131 Edited by SayaOtonashi (198 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman is the most powerful woman in the Dc universe. However they show off her skills more than feats. So u will not have has much feats for Diana. Also when it comes now to it Dc will make Diana look bad in front of a Superman because it's his book but also in her book. She lacks in strength she makes it up in skills. Dc will always show her skills more and be a fear to show anything else

#132 Edited by Pokeysteve (8329 posts) - - Show Bio

wonder woman need help to fight doomsday(which even not really doomsday)and doomsday casual beat her in fight,supergirl beat a doomsday by herself

Superman needed help to fight Doomsday. Wonder Woman fought the Doomsday that embarrassed the league. And did pretty well too. Supergirl beat a watered down thing that shouldn't even be called Doomsday.

#133 Posted by PowerWoman (3381 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman said:

Superman needed help to fight Doomsday. Wonder Woman fought the Doomsday that embarrassed the league. And did pretty well too. Supergirl beat a watered down thing that shouldn't even be called Doomsday.

Superman beat doomsday by himself,not need help,wonder woman isnt fight real doomsday

Here

Superman said it:

So,if you use "wonder woman fight doomsday",supergirl beat a doomsday too,And amazing this is real doomsday from Reign of Doomsday

#134 Edited by PowerWoman (3381 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course,this is "down thing that shouldn't even be called Doomsday"

#135 Posted by Pokeysteve (8329 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman:

Not the Doomsday fight I was talking about.

#136 Edited by PowerWoman (3381 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman:

Next page doomsday beat wonder woman without try

So?supergirl beat real doomsday as good as superman did it

#137 Posted by SayaOtonashi (198 posts) - - Show Bio

Do people stop and think the reason why isn't because Diana is weaker but because she needs to be written to get others to help her and so Superman can look good? She needs to look weak. Dc does this to all their characters that they don't think should be stronger or smarter that Batman or Superman. Technically because supergirl stayed in an sunlight pod she technically should be stronger than Superman.

#138 Edited by SayaOtonashi (198 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman:

Power woman has it even cross your mind that because of the fact of an unspoken word Diana has to look bad. I mean she picks up Paradise Island and blew on something that looks like a large asteroid. Dc will never admitted Diana's strength . However the closet is the fact Batman state Diana has no weak and Clark is the only one to stop her.

However u don't care, she will be weak. She doesn't have many feats doesn't make her weak. She uses skill but writers would rather make her look bad and are a fear of Suoerman fans

#139 Posted by RayRay1127 (42 posts) - - Show Bio

Strength level has and will always be determined by the story and the writer. Seriously, every time I see these threads I laugh... Just because it "happened" in the comic doesn't mean it's the cemented cannon for the rest of time. Constantly comparing Superman and Wonder Woman's strength levels is so pointless cause tomorrow or next week something may be written that completely stands everything that came before on it's head. So what would we take as true? What happened before or what's happening now? The answer is neither and both because comics are fluid and constantly comparing feats of strength from two characters that are BOTH powerhouses seems redundant. If a writer wants Superman to get beaten by someone like Deathstroke or Batman or whoever else, he will be, even though if we go by towing solar systems and sneezing planets out of and into orbit, being beaten by foes such as these makes very little sense. It's not really something that needs to constantly be bickered about.

#140 Posted by ArchiZoom (1124 posts) - - Show Bio

@sayaotonashi: Wonder Woman doesn't have any weaknesses. Superman's got a few and having weaknesses makes him weak surely.

#141 Posted by WonderTot (135 posts) - - Show Bio

Strength level has and will always be determined by the story and the writer. Seriously, every time I see these threads I laugh... Just because it "happened" in the comic doesn't mean it's the cemented cannon for the rest of time. Constantly comparing Superman and Wonder Woman's strength levels is so pointless cause tomorrow or next week something may be written that completely stands everything that came before on it's head. So what would we take as true? What happened before or what's happening now? The answer is neither and both because comics are fluid and constantly comparing feats of strength from two characters that are BOTH powerhouses seems redundant. If a writer wants Superman to get beaten by someone like Deathstroke or Batman or whoever else, he will be, even though if we go by towing solar systems and sneezing planets out of and into orbit, being beaten by foes such as these makes very little sense. It's not really something that needs to constantly be bickered about.

@powerwoman read this, and grow up!!!!!

#142 Posted by Outside_85 (9171 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve said:

@powerwoman:

Next page doomsday beat wonder woman without try

Ah yes. If I am not mistaken, that is from Doomsday Wars, which is using the H/P Doomsday that Brainiac 'rescued' from the end of time: You know, the one that couldn't be beat by anyone; only lured into a series of teleporters that constantly bounced him around and never reformed anymore than 25% of him.

#143 Posted by 2cool4fun (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

He's not that stronger, he can be that stronger if he decides to go power up inside a star, but without doing that, they have similar strength.

But he is way more durable. Though what I want to know is, who heals faster?

#144 Posted by agent41 (3307 posts) - - Show Bio

He's not that stronger, he can be that stronger if he decides to go power up inside a star, but without doing that, they have similar strength.

But he is way more durable. Though what I want to know is, who heals faster?

way more durable than her?,not in most versions of the characters.

#145 Posted by 2cool4fun (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

Well he survived supernovas, plus even if she is we don't really have that many durability feats from her that can compare to his best ones. Also she has the magic bracelets to protect her self, he usually just takes the punch. ( though now he has alien armor )

But as I said, I think they are similar strength, though he is more durable, & has more powers ( and is faster, proven in countdown to infinite crisis, when blue beetle looked at their files ), BUT she is one of the most skilled fighters in all of DC and has her magic weapons.

#146 Posted by Bezza (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

@2cool4fun:

hmm, looks like WW may heal faster. In the Superman Wonder Woman book she healed two broken arms within a few minutes and in this months issue had clearly recovered from the beating she took from Faora quicker + nuke than Supes did....In Action comics, superman was strapped up for some time after being stabbed by Ghost Soldier, so I say WW is the faster healer.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.