Is Steve alive in "Injustice" continuity?

#1 Posted by jointron33 (1901 posts) - - Show Bio

With Steve returned status as Diana's man(especially once Man of Steel hits theaters and Lois is returned to her status as Clark's woman), you'd think this would be pushed more, especially with that being an area that has kept her from a movie(lack of love interest). Is it possible that Steve is alive in Injustice's continuity? Especially since Diana seems more occupied in riding some rock hard Clark(yeah, I went there.)

#2 Posted by TimeLordScience (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

He probably died. It would be good to use his death as a motivator for her joining Supes' regime. It would make sense for Injustice continuity to work like this: Superman:Lois::Wondie:Steve. That way they seek each other out after their respective partners get offed.

#3 Posted by jointron33 (1901 posts) - - Show Bio

@TimeLordScience: Ugh. Poor Steve. He keeps getting Clark-blocked.

#4 Posted by TimeLordScience (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

@jointron33: lmao, while that's true, I think that scenario makes sense for Injustice continuity. For the New 52, I think it's pretty dumb to have WW and Supes dating when Lois and Steve are still alive. Especially since Steve is obviously devoted to Diana.

#5 Posted by drgnx (3566 posts) - - Show Bio

He was in Metropolis getting Diana her favourite meal from her favourite restaurant. (She does not know he died yet) =p .. I'm cold, I know!

#6 Posted by SNascimento (442 posts) - - Show Bio

As I understand Injustice Wonder Woman would not see anything is a mortal that can make her interested.

#7 Posted by GunGunW (1006 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm starting to see Injustice as a darker take on the Marvel civil war

#8 Posted by lilben42 (2594 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe Steve died in Metroplis or something which is why she is doing this.

#9 Posted by Press Oblivion (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe she's just a militaristic batch and like totalitarian control?

It's nice to speculate about Clark & Lois or Diana & Steve but the truth is that Steve & Lois are really meant for one another. :P

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.