Is she-ra stronger than Pre-52 wonder woman?

#1 Posted by PowerWoman (3329 posts) - - Show Bio

In the she-ra last action TV,she knock out the moon just her feet,pre-52 wonder woman help superman moving the earth though

#2 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

we never get to see pre 52 wonder woman's full strength,i guess she could pull the moon out of orbit,but we'll never know,let's see the strenghth level that she will have in the new 52.

#3 Posted by PowerWoman (3329 posts) - - Show Bio

we never get to see pre 52 wonder woman's full strength,i guess she could pull the moon out of orbit,but we'll never know,let's see the strenghth level that she will have in the new 52.

Yes

I dont know which is more Impressive,she just Kicked moon out the orbit,and moon,yes,not pulling,she knock out moon far far far FLY out the orbit...

#4 Edited by PowerWoman (3329 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: She-ra do this feats just like footballer kicked out soccer....

and wonder woman strength feats:

#5 Posted by Press Oblivion (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

She-Ra is the Princess of Power.

Let's say Wonder Woman is more powerful just for the hell of it though! . . .sweet :D

#6 Posted by PowerWoman (3329 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Press Oblivion (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

My point is that no matter who is actually stronger, I will always say that Wonder Woman is stronger . . . ;)

#8 Posted by PowerWoman (3329 posts) - - Show Bio

@press_oblivion: oh...

knock out the moon vs pulling the 1/3 of the earth..earth was 81 times heavy than moon though

#9 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@press_oblivion:

she-ra may be stronger,but wonder woman is more powerful,she is more durable,much faster,can fly,has better weapons and much more fighting skills.

#10 Posted by PowerWoman (3329 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: agree this...the she-ra just like a footballer kicked out soccer to do moon....i doubt even majestic can do it(who can move planet without help)

#11 Posted by GWHH (562 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by PowerWoman (3329 posts) - - Show Bio

@gwhh: thanks,however,the earth 81 times heavy than moon,i go to wonder woman would be stronger than she-ra

#13 Edited by PowerHerc (81637 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

Wonder Woman is stronger.

#14 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

Never thought about this!

#15 Posted by PowerWoman (3329 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by w0nd (2909 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerherc: yes,earth far heavy than moon

Yes but they would all have to be lifting equal amounts. there is no way they are ALL lifting the exact same amount, just like if you were to have a tug of war contest, and the person who was helping you was a 5 year old. They could be pulling their hardest, but that doesn't mean much. It would be better if you just used single wonder woman feats...instead of feats where she is helping people....She ra just straight up did it on her own no questions asked. There is no strain or struggling, it's like everything weighs the same amount to her no matter the size of the object...

#17 Posted by PowerWoman (3329 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd: wonder woman is superman strength level,so she should be move 1/3 of the earth weight.1/3 of the earth>moon..though

#18 Edited by Ultra_beleco (184 posts) - - Show Bio

@press_oblivion:

she-ra may be stronger,but wonder woman is more powerful,she is more durable,much faster,can fly,has better weapons and much more fighting skills.

Do you remember the tv show?

She-ra can turn her sword in any weapon she wanted, in fact she can even make her sword became a space helmet (!!!), she also has animal telepathic and has healing powers!

#19 Posted by PowerWoman (3329 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultra_beleco: yeah...but wonder woman moved 1/3 of the earth,that should be put wonder woman above she-ra,who just moved a moon..though

#20 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultra_beleco: wonder woman also has animal telepathic,healing powers,and she is more durable and much faster than she-ra,and a much better fighter.

#21 Posted by Outside_85 (8145 posts) - - Show Bio

No, she is not.

#22 Edited by Ultra_beleco (184 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultra_beleco: wonder woman also has animal telepathic,healing powers,and she is more durable and much faster than she-ra,and a much better fighter.

When did wonder woman ever healed anyone? She can talk to animals really? Just saw she calming a Gorila in the Tv series.

#23 Posted by Ultra_beleco (184 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: I think it is irrelevant putting these moon x earth feats in debate.

1 - We have no Idea how is the weight of a moon in Eterea (I believe that is the place She-ra is from)

2 - We can't be sure if the earth's weight is equally divided betwenn Wonder Woman, Martian and Superman.

#24 Edited by PowerWoman (3329 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultra_beleco: yes,in fact this moon not our moon,i agree your point

your another point is right,they are shouldn't be 100 % divided this feats,but the wonder woman is superman strength level,they are in the same strength level,yes,superman should be moved more than wonder woman and MM,but not too much,so say wonder woman moved 1/3 of the earth is approximate range,not 100% true,but still this feats is Impressive,because this is our earth,not unknow planet,we know earth how much tons,this is legal feats

#25 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultra_beleco:

when i say wonder woman has healing powers i mean she has the healing factor,she heals very quickly from any injury,and in the comics sher has animal telepathic.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.