Is Diana The Strongest Female In DC?

• 410 results
#201 Edited by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

I am surprise no one thought about it sooner. Everyone thinks of just muscle how about character that mess with strength and any power. Someone make all other strengths a liability. I have said Gsptlsnz before and that was unfair to use being from the fifth dimension. Now I have that one was over look she has potential to be very powerful but has yet to be scene. Her name Infectious Lass she is considered a danger to everyone around her. Her disease powers can switch group of super powers including her for temporary. She can change the sex of a person ask Color Kid who was a boy now is a girl. He return back which is lost potential if you ask me.

She is able to spread any disease now think about any disease. The endsworld series, which was horrible, was made due to a disease spread. Any epidemic she can do even zombie infection. She can even spread Pokemon disease known as pokerus with her powers.

#202 Posted by GWHH (562 posts) - - Show Bio

@azza04 said:

I read that WW is CURRENTLY the strongest women on the planet. But because super girl spaceship collected all the yellow sun rays that hit it and since she was in there for such a long time. After, she grow-ups she will be the strongest women on the planet. Power Girl is as strong as WW, that just because she older than super girl. Super girl will be strongest of both of them when she an adult!

Wonder Woman is the most powerful female hero on Earth. But I think it's been said that Supergirl will become stronger than her in the future. If that's true you have to think Power Girl will be physically stronger as well.
#203 Posted by sunhawk (550 posts) - - Show Bio

The Kryptonians should have this in the bag. They are about as strong as you can get before you start dealing with skyfathers and cosmic level beings.

#204 Edited by SayaOtonashi (198 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman is the strongest and even though Supergirl might replace her wonder woman will still have the skills to be the best.For example Superman stronger than wonder woman in strength but she as the skills to make up for it. Supergirl might replace wonder woman in strength but not overall.Wonder woman will still be the strongest because it's how you use the strength even if you not the strongest with her lasso, bracelets, Tiara. Wonder woman is the strongest and will be the strongest maybe not and strength because super girl will replace her in strength but overall Wonder woman is strongest then her no matter what,

#205 Posted by fanofsuperheroes (213 posts) - - Show Bio

When your asking for strongest female hero, are you literally asking strength or power?? Strongest is probably going to be Supergirl or PG or Big Barda, however, power wise its the combination of her power and skill set that set her above most in the DC verse.

#206 Posted by Bruxae (12607 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the kryptonians and a few others might match her in brute strength, but with WW's skill and cunning she will remain the strongest.

#207 Posted by cameron83 (6647 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

Tough call. If not her, then it's most definitely Power Girl.
#208 Posted by TheCannon (17910 posts) - - Show Bio

@EdwardWindsor said:

@AQD: i was under the impression powergril was the strongest
#209 Posted by TAneT62 (1057 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman knows how to use her strength in several ways, im my opinion she's stronger because of her years of training and experience with beings as strong or stronger than the two kryptonians.

#210 Posted by Wboy (442 posts) - - Show Bio

If she had her magical sword or kryptonian laced one, she wins definitely. The only reason why she doesn't is moral and well, she doesn't usually have that equipment with her and piercing a kyptonian or beating them to death is quite a feat without kryptonite.

#211 Posted by RazzaTazz (9478 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it is recognized that although Kryptonians are stronger on the whole, that few are stronger than Wonder Woman. The same applies to Captain Marvel

#212 Posted by sunhawk (550 posts) - - Show Bio

kryptonians are always holding back.

#213 Posted by hyperbeing (382 posts) - - Show Bio

not always and the 5th dimentionol girl is strong i mean she can use her power to make herself incredibly strong even strogner then anyone you guys mentioned she can basicaly do anyhting

she wants . and as for the purpose of this thread yes there are some beings that are morep owerful then diana but she is top tier

#214 Posted by drgnx (3549 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe the strongest Earth-based heroine, I'd put her in the running with Powergirl, Supergirl, and Maxima (if allowed) for the strongest physically (as in not counting skills), but Maxima is up there because of her psionics (so might not count).

#215 Posted by SayaOtonashi (198 posts) - - Show Bio

her skills and weapons overall make her the strongest female

#216 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3989 posts) - - Show Bio

In current canon this isn't close imo, WW's 'god mode' gives her a clear advantage over PG who's powers don't seem to work right on Earth Prime/0 whatever it's being called now.

#217 Posted by SUNMAN (7141 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman is stronger than Barda.

I always presumed a Kryptonian should have WW beat, but now I'm not so sure. Going by writing and editorial over the past few years I'd say DC's stance is that WW is the strongest, and I don't think PG or SG will surpass unless they become way more popular.

#218 Posted by GWHH (562 posts) - - Show Bio

from the new 52 supergirl issue

#219 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@GWHH: wonder woman defeated supergirl easely,wonder woman was holding back and she has her bracelets on,remember,when wonder woman takes off her bracelets she got a boost in power and we don't know wonder woman's full capability without her bracelets,so obiously supergirl isn't going to become more powerful than wonder woman,she wasn't from 1986-2011,and she definitely isn't now either.

#220 Posted by marvel123 (369 posts) - - Show Bio

what about Mary Marvel. she doesn't get much spotlight but she has the powers of the greek gods just like shazam and black adam. that should count for something.

what about Miss Martian, she has all the abilites of martian manhunter

and finally what about Faora, a kryptonian soldier in zod's ranks.............superman has never truly beaten them, he just finds a way to send them to the phantom zone....... on 1, i reckon she could take down darksied, much less WW

#221 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvel123: miss marvel and mss martian aren't as powerful as their males conterparts,they don't have feats that put them on diana's level of strength,and if we talk about new 52,we still don't know wonder woman's full capability(with and without bracelets),but as far as we know she is the strongest,power wise she is also the most powerful female until now,i want to see diana's full power without her bracelets,maybe she even got divine lightings like her father zeus.

#222 Edited by Ms. Omega (4404 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Black Alice would be potentially as she can steal the powers of any magic user in the DC universe. She has taken powers from some real heavy hitters in DC including:

Alan Scott

Blue Devil

Cheetah

Doctor Fate

Etrigan the Demon

Felix Faust

Misfit

Giganta

Jeannette

Nightshade

Phantom Stranger

Raven

Shazam

Spectre

Wonder Woman

Zatanna

It was also stated that she was one of the most powerful metahumans on the planet.

#223 Posted by marvel123 (369 posts) - - Show Bio

lets try not to be biased towards WW ,i'm just trying to promote more powerful females in comics. it's time for dc to start focusing on some more female characters, start showing that they are just as strong as the males.........i'm tired of WW being the only one.

i hate it how the females are not portrayed as being on the same level as their male counterparts..............i would like to think that they should be....its 2013 man, things are not like the 50's anymore.

among the male heroes its sooo hard to decifer the strongest bcuz their so evenly matched: you have shazam, superman, martian manhunter, icon, orion, captain atom, ect

so for the female side, you just expect WW to be the strongest, aside from the kryptonians its like she has no competition at all.

writers should give those females characters equal feats, show that they are truly on par with their male counter parts

#224 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvel123: what you say is true,but wonder woman was a big victim of bad writing and inconsistencies in the past,a lot of writers treated her like trash and that's really bad considering that she is the most iconic and important female in comic history,so she actually needs to be treated better compared to many meale characters just like the other females,it seems that now we're going the right way,i hope so.

#225 Posted by marvel123 (369 posts) - - Show Bio

its kinda cool seeing her take care of business with the gods...who knows maybe she may take off the cuffs and battle hera. WW serves as an ispiration to many of the superheroines..........i wonder why some writers are adamant about having them fight each other (i'm still not over supergirl going down soo easily)

miss martian doesn't really have many feats outside of young justice............but seeing what MM can do, we get an idea of what she is capable of........their physiology is different, she's actually older than her appearance, she can shapeshift and change her density. just because she is female are we to infer that she is weaker or less capable than MM in any way, shape or form? she just doesn't get as much spotlight as MM

Mary Marvel has the power of zeus =D ......i can see her summoning lightning. she has all the qualites that billy has wisdom of Solomon, strength of Hercules, stamina of Atlas, power of Zeus, courage of Achilles, and speed of Mercury, i didn't see anything about one being stronger than the other.......i'd like to see them as equals, she just doesn't get enough spotlight.

#226 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvel123: that's because they came after their male conterparts,if wonde woman was a female version of a male hero that came before her,she wouldn't have as much atention as she has,sexist i know.

#227 Posted by ten4now (15 posts) - - Show Bio

i say yes in raw power and fighting skills

#228 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@ten4now said:

i say yes in raw power and fighting skills

No. Maxima is the most powerful because of her additional abilities and Barda is the better fighter because Wonder Woman had to fly to beat her.

I'd say Power Girl is the strongest because she KO'd a Superman clone who had all his powers but none of his experience.

Supergirl is the strongest after Power Girl and then Barda is the strongest after her.

As you can see, Diana had to grab Barda's breast plate strap to throw her off: Barda is stronger than her. If she wasn't, Diana could have just pushed her off with her superior strength, but she couldn't because Barda is stronger.

Barda hit Wonder Woman One Million so hard it said 'overpressure' on the impact meter. Wonder Woman One Million is supposed to be a more powerful version of Wonder Woman and she couldn't handle Barda's hits.

#229 Posted by PowerWoman (3327 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7: eh,nice scans and point,but the powergirl was stronger than supergirl,and wonder woman should be stronger than big barda

moreover,if we are add pre-crisis woman,the most strongest woman should be supergirl or mary marvel,both in the pre-crisis almost infinite strength

#230 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7: eh,nice scans and point,but the powergirl was stronger than supergirl,and wonder woman should be stronger than big barda

moreover,if we are add pre-crisis woman,the most strongest woman should be supergirl or mary marvel,both in the pre-crisis almost infinite strength

Thanks and the scans prove that Barda is stronger than Wonder Woman.

Wow, I had no idea Mary was that strong.

#231 Posted by PowerWoman (3327 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7: the wonder woman has better feats,she help superman move earth and moon.and when wonder woman fight with big barda,she not too powerful,she even struggle pulling a missile。。。

mary marvel can move planet on the top speed,and as strong as shazam,who can moved oversize star...

#232 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: It doesn't matter that Wonder Woman has better feats. Barda showed superior strength against her and Diana only helped move the moon. Superman probably did most of the work since he's stronger. Replace Diana with Barda or Power Girl, they would have moved it. LOL It's obviously PIS that she couldn't pull a missile, but Barda got an overpowered version of Diana on one knee so she's consistently shown superior strength against her and Wonder Woman had to fly in her fight with Barda because Barda was punching her face in.

That is really impressive. Mary is really underrated.

#233 Posted by PowerWoman (3327 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7: moon and earth..the superman should be stronger than wonder woman for sure.but they are on the same strength level,so that mean superman isnt too much stronger than her

Only pre-crisis mary marvel was powerful,post-crisis mary marvel is weak,but dark mary marvel is great,she as strong as black adam

#234 Edited by DarkHybrids_666 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

wonder women is the strongest female in the dc her powers come from the greek gods. and she is the daughter of a god but not just any but the most powerful of the greek gods zeus. and so yea she is the strongest. i dont want to start any fights

#235 Edited by PowerWoman (3327 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkhybrids_666: She is most powerful woman in DC,but i think Powergirl or supergirl is a bit stronger in raw muscle strength

#236 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

Barda, Maxima, power girl all may be stronger.

Is Barda and Maxima in the New 52?

#237 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

NO, it's

Maxima

you noobs!

that bitch beat up both Orion and Doomsday like little babies, and temperarly made superman her sex-slave.

Maxima the Empress of Almerac

lol!

#238 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74:before new 52 the list is:

1)maxima.

2)supergirl.

3)wonder woman/powergirl and barda.

now in new 52 wonder woman without bracelets is stronger than supergirl,but i haven't seen anything from maxima so i don't know how stron is new 52 wonder woman compared to maxima now,i think maxima hasn't appeared in the new 52 yet.

#239 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74:before new 52 the list is:

1)maxima.

2)supergirl.

3)wonder woman/powergirl and barda.

now in new 52 wonder woman without bracelets is stronger than supergirl,but i haven't seen anything from maxima so i don't know how stron is new 52 wonder woman compared to maxima now,i think maxima hasn't appeared in the new 52 yet.

I've been wondering where Barda was and Maxima. Didn't know Maxima was stronger than WW Pre 52! Who is this Blue Moon character, I think I may have had an issue with her before!

#240 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio
#241 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio
#242 Posted by PowerWoman (3327 posts) - - Show Bio
#243 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2966 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkhybrids_666: She is most powerful woman in DC,but i think Powergirl or supergirl is a bit stronger in raw muscle strength

I think Elaine Belloc and Death would disagree

#244 Edited by drgnx (3549 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer said:

@powerwoman said:

I think Elaine Belloc and Death would disagree

I think they are referring to Earth 1 universe characters only ...Elaine and Death are Vertigo and/or Multi-dimensional correct?

#245 Posted by lifeofvibe (3425 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh yes...

#246 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio
#247 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio
#248 Edited by Jayc1324 (9426 posts) - - Show Bio

I think power girl and supergirl are stronger

#249 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74:i don't remember her.

I may have an issue with her in my closet somewhere! Her powers increase with the moon! I left you a link to see!

#250 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.