Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8805 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

InjusticeGAU: Describe the supermove you would give WW villians?

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jphulk26

..If they were playable characters in Injustice Gods Among Us.

So describe the supermove, if you want describe the fighting style and describe the design, if you want.

If there were any WW villains I´d like in Injustice Gods Among Us, it would be:

1. Ares:

I would have Ares start off the battle in human form, kind of like his old incarnation in the Wonder Woman comics. Or perhaps a bit more like in the animated movie, only he has battle scars all over his body. He also will have the glowing blood red or crimson eyes.

I see him fighting in a Gladiator like style with a sword, but he´d have the ability to summon weapons like missiles that enter the arena obviously from the sky (To show his technopathy over weapons technology). Or you would see zombies holding his opponents legs so they can´t move and he can strike them (to show his necromancy). I think he should also be able to teleport, like he was able to in the comics; and finally to show how he gets stronger the more he´s exposed to violence and war, I would also make it that at the beginning of the match his strikes take less energy, but as the match goes on he gets strikes start taking more and more energy from his opponents.

For his supermove, he´d transform in fire, as his armor builds around him (see below for example). His eyes glow red, You then see in sky various war planes, fly overhead dropping missiles, they explode on his opponent, as the fire from the explosion burns all around them like hell fire, we see Ares summon an army of dead Zombie warriors, they hold beat up on his opponent a while, then hold the opponent on his knees as Ares walks through the hell fire slowly, swinging his sword. He lift his opponents head smiles and says "You will not stop me, I will not stop this madness, until I can walk the earth on the backs of six billion corpses" or "I´ve always thought war brings out mans most nobel character", and then pierces them through the heart with his sword.

He´d then fight the rest of the battle in his armor.

I think at the end of the battle, they should do a close up of his eyes and in it you see bloody battle raging. We see him walking happily through the battlefield, in the distance, a bomb drops from the crimson sky and a mushroom cloud emerges.

2. Alkyone (From The Circle)

I would dress her in ancient warrior garb, with a spear, bow and arrow and pitchfork at her disposal and have some kind of bag in which she holds something which we don´t know the contents of. She will fight from long range with her bow and arrow, which will shoot firey bow and arrows. In close range she will have a strong spear based martial arts.

Her supermove:

She will shoot hundreds of firey arrows at her opponent from a distance, then as they are trying to dodge them, jump up in the air toward them, throwing her speer through their chest. She then as she lands, she takes something out of her bag and its Medusa´s severed head, first the snakes Lunge toward the opponent to bite them, then she puts the Medusa head in their line of site and they freeze as if turned to stone. She finishes her move with a knee to the face.

Something like that would be kinda cool.

3. Dr. Psycho:

Dr. Psycho, I´d have wearing some prison style clothes, a short man who looks like a completely insane psychopath. The way he would fight is he´d be like that player who can become any other player. But the way he does it is he presents his opponent with the illusion that they are facing, Superman, Joker or the Green Lantern etc. You have to get past his illusions to fight him. He ofcourse is very weak and it doesn´t take alot to kill him. But his illusions are another story.

His Supermove would be you see him warp and twist the mind of the character he´s facing, so they see their worst nightmare. For instance Batman, will suddenly be transported to seeing his parents death. Then out of nowhere Superman, Green lantern and The Flash attack him combining their supermoves. The attack will always be the same, but the nightmare will be specific to each player. Like for Superman it will be Lois Lane falling to her death, but he will think he´s trapped in some kind of force field he can´t get out of; he´s trying to bust out screaming "Lois!!!" she drops and dies, and superman says "no I couldn´t prevent her from dying", then you get the combined attack from all the JL members, when he´s at his weakest and so on.

4. Cheetah:

I´d like to see Cheetah like how she is in The New 52. Her supermove would obviously be some superspeed blitz attack where you see her slicing up her opponent and then to finish biting through their neck.

Press Oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Press Oblivion

I would like to see Circe

I'm not sure what any of that stuff would be.

Press Oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Press Oblivion

OK, I wasn't feeling really creative when I wrote that last post, , , I'll try again.

Circe

Circe is more known for her theatrics in transforming people in to various creatures with a charisma and flair unexpected of an ancient Sorceress. (I prefer that she's a Sorceress and not a God.)

No Caption Provided

Basic Moves

Punches
    Circe isn't really a warrior though she may demonstrate some Martial Arts skills in light, medium and heavy punches.
    Kicks
    Instead of traditional Martial Arts strikes she would throw various Serpents at the opponent
    • Light Punch:
      Fan slap attack to the head & upper body,
      light damage.
    • Medium Punch: Short whip aimed for the hips
      light- medium damage
    • Hard Punch: Draws a long sword from thin air,
      Medium damage. Slow easy to block
    • Light Kick: Whips a slender serpent to the face of the opponent,
      Light damage
    • Medium Kick: Whips a black serpent to the body of the opponent, can strike twice, Medium to Heavy damage
    • Heavy Kick: Rakes the opponent from floor to head, 3 strikes.Heavy damage

Special Moves

• Lightning Strike: A single bolt thunders down from the ambient sky igniting the opponent for a moment dealing medium damage.
    • Fire Bolts: Two fire balls thrown, full range, in rapid succession striking the opponent dealing light to medium damage
    • Serpent Lock: Spinning kick that launches a red serpent that locks fangs into their body poisoning for a time accruing time lapsed damage.
    • Air Born Pathogen: A fade away kiss to the opponent disperses a short range cloud of dust leaving them disoriented for a limit amount of time.
    • Swine Spigot: Circe roasts you over an open fire after turning you into a pig. Delivers medium damage over time in a light hold, opponent has to struggle to get free.
    • Bull Rush: Calls a Minotaur from off screen to rush the opponent and bull horn them into the air with fierce power dealing heavy damage.

Super Move: The Grinder

This move calls on two Minotaurs to rush the opponent from opposite directions, crushing them in a violent collision that sends the opponent into the air who is then met with a bolt that turns the opponent into a farm animal. Upon landing the Minotaurs butcher the limbs off the opponent and throw the bleeding pieces into a large scale hand operated meat grinder. The Minotaurs use all of their might to grind the opponent into bloody hamburger portions where the remains are brutally pounded and kneaded into patty shapes then shoveled into a large furnace style oven which blasts them with the force and heat of a nuclear bomb. The blast sends the burger bits flying into an open faced bun, accented with Lettuce, Tomato, Pickles and Mayo, American Style, where Circe applies more condiments, closes the bun and bites down on your charred, but well seasoned and well done, flesh.

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By jphulk26

@Press Oblivion: Hahahahaha. Circe i think would be quite difficult to do cause she can practically do anything.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.