Injustice Wonder Woman discussion

#1 Edited by ccraft (3962 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know about you guys, but I'm really excited to be able to play as Wonder Woman in Injustice. Shes my favorite woman superhero, great villains, and she has a lot of cool alternate costumes. Dina being a warrior and a princes, is very interesting. You don't expect a princess to fight in wars... Anyways lets talk about the game.

There's a few things I want to discuss about Wonder Woman in Injustice, her role in the game. Her beauty questioned, wait she looks like a man??? I don't get why people think she looks like a man because of a few images.

So lets start with her role in the game, she seems to be egging him on to what she might think is the right thing. Could Wonder Woman make Superman into a warrior like herself? Superman killing is a scary thing, and Ares is worried that Superman and Wonder Woman could make a world without war. Injustice #9 I'm not a big fan of anime, but the idea is really similar to Deathnote, Light starts killing criminals to make the world a better place, but he's creating a world that lives in fear and isn't free. And he starts killing cops, military, or anyone that gets in his way. I bet Superman starts doing the same thing.

Also why do people keep saying Wonder Woman looks like a man or shes ugly in the game? Sure she doesn't look good in these images, mostly because the image is out of focus, or they just didn't get her angry face right. :)

But here are some images that might change your mind!

Now lets talk about her villains. Most of the Justice League members have there arch nemesis, or other rogues they have to faces on a daily bases. The most likely WW villains would be Circe, Cheetah, and Ares.

So what do you think about her role in the game? Do you thinks shes doing the right thing? Do you think she looks like a man? What Wonder Woman villains would you like to see in Injustice?

#2 Posted by theOVOXO (94 posts) - - Show Bio

To me its her overly large broad shoulder that makes her look bad. But overall gameplay looks nice.

As for villians i'd like to see Cheetah and Ares. Actually Cheetah was in Injustice comic #8

And looking at the character redesign that uses a metal armor look that we haven't seen her wear before, may suggest that she may be playable along with Ares. I think that Cheetah killed Hippolyta and that's why WW is all dictator with the Amazons at her control. Cause would her mother really let her become a dictator in the first place.

#3 Posted by StayclassyMarvel (60 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, no, they made her ugly. I love my Diana but I don't want to play a princess that looks like Vince Vaughn in the face.

#4 Posted by ccraft (3962 posts) - - Show Bio

@StayclassyMarvel: But I added ton of pics of her not ugly, its just her angry face that's ugly

She doesn't look bad in those pics!

#5 Edited by SNascimento (436 posts) - - Show Bio

Sometimes she looks good, sometimes ok, sometimes bad... in motion she will probably look good enough. We'll see more of her on friday.

Also, next Injustice comic looks promising for WW: "Wonder Woman takes the spotlight and takes on an entire army. But Ares, God of War, is not exactly pleased by this course of action."

#6 Posted by ccraft (3962 posts) - - Show Bio

@SNascimento: Interesting, can't wait for that.

#7 Posted by Press Oblivion (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

She doesn't have that classic beauty thats described in the comics, she does look a little butch here.

#8 Posted by SNascimento (436 posts) - - Show Bio

Just finished Injustice #9 and damn, Wonder Woman looks scary. I think her agenda with Superman becomes very clear in this issue and I like it, especially concerning the tone of this universe. It looks like a line of thought a ancient roman/greek princess would have.

#9 Posted by ccraft (3962 posts) - - Show Bio

@SNascimento: I just bought the issue and it hasn't shown up yet...

@theOVOXO said:

To me its her overly large broad shoulder that makes her look bad. But overall gameplay looks nice.

As for villians i'd like to see Cheetah and Ares. Actually Cheetah was in Injustice comic #8

And looking at the character redesign that uses a metal armor look that we haven't seen her wear before, may suggest that she may be playable along with Ares. I think that Cheetah killed Hippolyta and that's why WW is all dictator with the Amazons at her control. Cause would her mother really let her become a dictator in the first place.

I really hope both Cheetah and Ares makes it in the game, even though I haven't been able to read the issue yet. I'm sure Ares looks really cool.

#10 Posted by ccraft (3962 posts) - - Show Bio

@SNascimento: @theOVOXO:

How awesome would it be to play as this guy? I really hope hes in the comic more, and playable for Injustice. But I feel like there going to make him a level hazard, just like they did with Darkseid >:l

#11 Posted by SNascimento (436 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft: Well, Doomsday is in the background of Fortress of Solitude level yet he is playable.

And it will be interesting to see Areas as a playable character, but considering he will be just on more huge guy, I'd prefer to see Cersei. Anyway, would Ares special move involve ponies?

#12 Posted by ccraft (3962 posts) - - Show Bio

@SNascimento: Well that sorta gives me hope that Ares and Darkseid will be in there!

No ponies, Ares special move would be awesome lol

#13 Posted by PopRock123 (99 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft: In a article Raven, Black Adam,Doomsday,and Ares were all described to be in the game but no body knew if they were playable. But now Raven,Black Adam,and Doomsday have all been confirmed playable so I think Ares has a really high chances of being playable.

#14 Posted by ccraft (3962 posts) - - Show Bio

@PopRock123: I hope Ares is the next playable, I like sword wielding knight characters. Or Black Adam (in his prime costume).

#15 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman can make Superman into a gladiator

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/106155/2693587-tumblr_mcm0fkjaye1qjzyxso1_1280.jpg

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.