injustice gods among us 10

#1 Edited by jphulk26 (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought these guys writing the comic knew what they were doing, until the last episode. What the hell was with Wonder Woman at the end of that comic? Attacking Aquaman for no reason. Anyway I´m still enjoying it, but I´ve been on the fence about WW being used as a villain, I don´t mind it, but I´ve always seen her as the one who would be on Batmans side. Themyscira is a Utopia of freedom and peace, why would she want to turn the world into a Dictatorship, when thats everything her people are against? It should be Batman, Flash and Wonder Woman vs The League. Anyway if anyone can post the final scene so people know what I´m talking about.

#2 Edited by drgnx (3562 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this is about her standing by Superman's side, which I know you're not going to like, but DC wants this point to be made, for now. It also seems this story is really about Superman vs Batman, and having Wonder Woman on Superman's side prevents this from being confused. Of course, there is plenty of room for plot twists as Ares does not like the Super-union. I have not read the issue yet.

#3 Posted by RustyRoy (12018 posts) - - Show Bio

They're trying to make her Supes' dumb sidekick bed warmer, that's one of the reasons I had to drop JL but Injustice is too good to not read so I'll continue reading it.

#4 Posted by atonemented (43 posts) - - Show Bio

I totally agree with you on all points. Her siding with Supes on this one really made me side-eye her

#5 Posted by jphulk26 (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx said:

I think this is about her standing by Superman's side, which I know you're not going to like, but DC wants this point to be made, for now. It also seems this story is really about Superman vs Batman, and having Wonder Woman on Superman's side prevents this from being confused. Of course, there is plenty of room for plot twists as Ares does not like the Super-union. I have not read the issue yet.

Yeah I´m OK with her being a villain as long as her character is realistic. I can see Supes and her gradually being seduced by power, but the way they´re making her out to be is like she was evil from the start. Hey anyway check out my post on the themes connecting WW villains I think you´ll like it.

@RustyRoy said:

They're trying to make her Supes' dumb sidekick bed warmer, that's one of the reasons I had to drop JL but Injustice is too good to not read so I'll continue reading it.

I know right, it is a cool comic I have to admit, much better than most crap in the New 52.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.