Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8805 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

Injustice- Does Anyone Find Sword Mode Completely Useless?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d22cbdd103e7
    deactivated-5d22cbdd103e7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

As the title says? She becomes so slow and cumbersome especially because then she can't jump as high anymore. There's really nothing I can get out of it.

Press Oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Press Oblivion

Yeah, I slip into it sometimes and it screws up my cadence. It's a little weird as everyone else seems to have a power up or peripheral enhancement.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, I slip into it sometimes and it screws up my cadence. It's a little weird as everyone else seems to have a power up or peripheral enhancement.

agreed, but I'm still trying to work with her, I usually end up playing Captain America with her shield.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love it. I go back in forth between the shield and lasso.

Press Oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I wish I could have that kind of coordination ever since fighting games became so heavily combo oriented I haven't been able to get that good at them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d22cbdd103e7
    deactivated-5d22cbdd103e7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I find the lasso so much more uselful especially because it has an even longer range than the sword. Now if the sword had longer extension, speed, and comboing like Aquaman's trident I'd much rather have it. Otherwise you even lose "flight" abilities in that mode and that's jsut no.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just went into practice mode and learned all the combos for the shield.

ItsDaveyJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ItsDaveyJ

I mainly use lasso stance and then switch to sword stance when I get the opponent in the corner after landing a hard knockdown or using one of these two combos:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AHBZBgbNcG4
    or
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7Yt9G7RtfDs

So after cornering them and now that I'm in sword stance I use d1 a lot to keep them blocking since it is a fast and far reaching move. Then I'll toss out b2 > 3 or b2 > 1 for overhead/low mixups. If they manage to push me out then I will shield bash my way back in. If they block the normal shield bash I'll EX it to make it safe on block (in fact EXing it makes it +9 on block) and then go right back into the mixup game. I'm still trying to find a good way to land large damage with sword stance in the corner though. Her strings starting with the 1 buttons are all highs... and since most people block while crouching then they wiff. While her f2 > 2 string is hella slow.

Ultra_beleco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ultra_beleco

against slow Characters like Lex Luthor or apocalipse her sowrd rules!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.