If Wonder Woman's costume were to be redesigned...

• 61 results
#1 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Project Rooftop wanted to celebrate the new addition to Wonder Woman's creative team, Gail Simone, so they held this competition of some new WW costumes (it's not official!):

http://www.tencentticker.com/projectrooftop/2007/11/06/contest-announcement-wonder-woman-wardrobe-war

And here are the other mentions:

http://www.tencentticker.com/projectrooftop/2007/11/26/wonder-woman-wardrobe-war-winners/

This was the grand prize winner, and I'm seriously digging it:

More can be found here.
Post Edited:2008-01-29 21:45:34
Post Edited:2008-02-02 17:50:10
Post Edited:2008-02-02 17:50:24

#2 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Idk, I like parts of that, mostly the top. Not diggin the tigh highs that way, could cut those down. Like the golden parts of the costume. Not too keen on the wait either there. He backside of the costume is ok, but the front just has some stuff off for me.

#3 Posted by Zaria Zatara (35 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Zaria Zatara (35 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like her brass house slippers

#5 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

i would get rid of the red white and blue. i would just use white and gold. but other then that i think it's ok

#6 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

so this is Diana's new costume? interesting.

#7 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Apparition says:
"i would get rid of the red white and blue. i would just use white and gold. but other then that i think it's ok"
Red,White and Blue are her colors though."

but they shouldnt be. why would someone from thymiscara be wearing america's colors? with stars and all...

#8 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

She needs to show more skin, so she could be more ocmfortable. Being sreious now they could improve it much better than that.

zzzzzzzz

#9 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Zaria Zatara says:

"Ms. Invisible says:
"Zaria Zatara says:
"I don't like her brass house slippers"
That's what I thought too. It makes her look like a tourist. Maybe they could be connected to the leg armour from the back."
That's what I was thinkinh too!"

yeah cant say i like those either...

#10 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Zaria Zatara says:

That's what I thought too. It makes her look like a tourist. Maybe they could be connected to the leg armour from the back.

#11 Posted by Zaria Zatara (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Invisible says:

"Zaria Zatara says:
That's what I thought too. It makes her look like a tourist. Maybe they could be connected to the leg armour from the back."

That's what I was thinkinh too!

#12 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Invisible says:

"Unbelonger says:
"She needs to show more skin, so she could be more ocmfortable. Being sreious now they could improve it much better than that. zzzzzzzz"
She shows enough skin with her costume already."

I like her current costume. :)

#13 Posted by Zaria Zatara (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Zaria Zatara says:
"Ms. Invisible says:
"Zaria Zatara says:
yeah cant say i like those either..."

I don't really like the american theme either..

#14 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Zaria Zatara says:

"Apparition says:
"Zaria Zatara says:
"Ms. Invisible says:
"Zaria Zatara says:
I don't really like the american theme either.. "

yeah it only makes sense because the creator was american but if she really is supposed to be an amazon then she shouldn't be wearing america's colors, imo.

#15 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

I like more her current look

#16 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Unbelonger says:

"She needs to show more skin, so she could be more ocmfortable. Being sreious now they could improve it much better than that.zzzzzzzz"

She shows enough skin with her costume already.

#17 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

it looks like is suits here style

#18 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"yeah it only makes sense because the creator was american but if she really is supposed to be an amazon then she shouldn't be wearing america's colors, imo."

That's another mystery surrounding Marston and his creation of Wonder Woman!

#19 Posted by Zaria Zatara (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Zaria Zatara says:
"Apparition says:
"Zaria Zatara says:
"Ms. Invisible says:
"Zaria Zatara says:
yeah it only makes sense because the creator was american but if she really is supposed to be an amazon then she shouldn't be wearing america's colors, imo."

I think she should wear some amazonian costume.....They like to make things patriotic

#20 Posted by Zaria Zatara (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Apparition says:
"Zaria Zatara says:
"Apparition says:
"Zaria Zatara says:
"Ms. Invisible says:
"Zaria Zatara says:
yeah it only makes sense because the creator was american but if she really is supposed to be an amazon then she shouldn't be wearing america's colors, imo."
last time I checked she was a member of the JLA...which stands for Justice League of AMERICAN.She may be an Amazon but along with Superman she is a symbol of America."

Batman is also, but he's still decked out in black!

#21 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Zaria Zatara says:
"Colt Python says:
"Apparition says:
"Zaria Zatara says:
"Apparition says:
"Zaria Zatara says:
"Ms. Invisible says:
"Zaria Zatara says:
last time I checked she was a member of the JLA...which stands for Justice League of AMERICAN.She may be an Amazon but along with Superman she is a symbol of America."
Batman is also, but he's still decked out in black!"
Superman and Wonder Woman didn't watch there parents get murdered when they were young and raised by a butler.His name is Batman,he has a theme.Bats don't where red,white,and blue there animals.Superman and Wonder Woman are general names.They could wear almost anything."

dont be ridiculous. just because she is on the jla doesnt mean she should be wearing american colors. everyone on the jla should be then. and she doesnt put that costume on after joining the jla but the moment she shows up as wonder woman, which makes no sense.

Ms. Invisible says:

"Apparition says:
"yeah it only makes sense because the creator was american but if she really is supposed to be an amazon then she shouldn't be wearing america's colors, imo."
That's another mystery surrounding Marston and his creation of Wonder Woman! "

lol i guess it was just some marketing thing or to match superman's kinda patriotic look!

#22 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"so this is Diana's new costume? interesting."

The site, Project Rooftop is just a site about experimenting with heros' costumes. It's not actually official or anything.

#23 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Just to make it clear... Wonder Woman wasn't created to be America's hero (and neither was Superman). She was sent by the Amazons so that they could study the world outside of Paradise Island. To say she's America's hero just sounds like patriotic garbage to me -- she represents women and girls from all walks of life.
Post Edited:2008-01-29 22:09:28

#24 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Apparition says:
"Colt Python says:
"Zaria Zatara says:
"Colt Python says:
"Apparition says:
"Zaria Zatara says:
"Apparition says:
"Zaria Zatara says:
"Ms. Invisible says:
"Zaria Zatara says:
Superman and Wonder Woman didn't watch there parents get murdered when they were young and raised by a butler.His name is Batman,he has a theme.Bats don't where red,white,and blue there animals.Superman and Wonder Woman are general names.They could wear almost anything."
dont be ridiculous. just because she is on the jla doesnt mean she should be wearing american colors. everyone on the jla should be then. and she doesnt put that costume on after joining the jla but the moment she shows up as wonder woman, which makes no sense. Ms. Invisible says:
"Apparition says:
lol i guess it was just some marketing thing or to match superman's kinda patriotic look!"
Your not understanding what i'm saying.Wonder Woman is the model female superhero.Yes she is an Amazon but she's not Themyscara's superhero.She's America's superhero.She doesn't have a superhero name that would suggest a color scheme for her like Green Lantern or Black Canary."

lol i understand exactly what youre saying. but youre thinking about it from the outside instead of from the inside. pretend that they're all real for a second. would they name themselves off of the color of their costumes or would they come up with their own names first and then make their costumes to match? would wonder woman feel like she was america's hero before she even came to america and make her costume to match america's colors or would she have a costume that was more in line with the country she comes from?

#25 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Ms. Invisible says:
"Just to make it clear... Wonder Woman wasn't created to be America's hero (and neither was Superman). She was sent by the Amazons so that they could study the world outside of Paradise Island. To say she's America's hero just sounds like patriotic garbage to me -- she represents women and girls from all walks of life.
Post Edited:2008-01-29 22:09:28"
Wonder Woman isn't America's model female hero? Well what's with the star spangled panties?"

finally youre starting to understand...

#26 Posted by Zaria Zatara (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Colt Python says:
"Ms. Invisible says:
"Just to make it clear... Wonder Woman wasn't created to be America's hero (and neither was Superman). She was sent by the Amazons so that they could study the world outside of Paradise Island. To say she's America's hero just sounds like patriotic garbage to me -- she represents women and girls from all walks of life.
Post Edited:2008-01-29 22:09:28"
Wonder Woman isn't America's model female hero? Well what's with the star spangled panties?"
finally youre starting to understand..."

yay

#27 Posted by Zaria Zatara (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Colt Python says:
"Apparition says:
"Colt Python says:
"Apparition says:
"Colt Python says:
"Zaria Zatara says:
"Colt Python says:
"Apparition says:
"Zaria Zatara says:
"Apparition says:
"Zaria Zatara says:
"Ms. Invisible says:
"Zaria Zatara says:
dont be ridiculous. just because she is on the jla doesnt mean she should be wearing american colors. everyone on the jla should be then. and she doesnt put that costume on after joining the jla but the moment she shows up as wonder woman, which makes no sense. Ms. Invisible says:
"Apparition says:
lol i guess it was just some marketing thing or to match superman's kinda patriotic look!"
Your not understanding what i'm saying.Wonder Woman is the model female superhero.Yes she is an Amazon but she's not Themyscara's superhero.She's America's superhero.She doesn't have a superhero name that would suggest a color scheme for her like Green Lantern or Black Canary."
lol i understand exactly what youre saying. but youre thinking about it from the outside instead of from the inside. pretend that they're all real for a second. would they name themselves off of the color of their costumes or would they come up with their own names first and then make their costumes to match? would wonder woman feel like she was america's hero before she even came to america and make her costume to match america's colors or would she have a costume that was more in line with the country she comes from?"
I understand what your saying and your right it would make more sense if she wore an Amazonian costume instead of star spangled bloomers and red,white,and blue.But all I am saying is I believe the original creator of Wonder Woman was trying to make the best possible model female Superhero.So when your building a character on a premise as American as superhero and her name is as general as Wonder Woman...what colors is she gonna wear?"
well if i were creating her and she had grown up in america then she might wear red white and blue, but if i had decided that she was from an island of amazons that had nothing to do with america, then i think i'd come up with some other colors. that's what i've been saying this whole time. even if she's supposed to be a role model to american kids, because that was the only audience for comic books at that time, i'd still have thought about it enough to have given her a different color costume."

exactly! :)

#28 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Apparition says:
"Colt Python says:
"Apparition says:
"Colt Python says:
"Zaria Zatara says:
"Colt Python says:
"Apparition says:
"Zaria Zatara says:
"Apparition says:
"Zaria Zatara says:
"Ms. Invisible says:
"Zaria Zatara says:
"Apparition says:
lol i understand exactly what youre saying. but youre thinking about it from the outside instead of from the inside. pretend that they're all real for a second. would they name themselves off of the color of their costumes or would they come up with their own names first and then make their costumes to match? would wonder woman feel like she was america's hero before she even came to america and make her costume to match america's colors or would she have a costume that was more in line with the country she comes from?"
I understand what your saying and your right it would make more sense if she wore an Amazonian costume instead of star spangled bloomers and red,white,and blue.But all I am saying is I believe the original creator of Wonder Woman was trying to make the best possible model female Superhero.So when your building a character on a premise as American as superhero and her name is as general as Wonder Woman...what colors is she gonna wear?"

well if i were creating her and she had grown up in america then she might wear red white and blue, but if i had decided that she was from an island of amazons that had nothing to do with america, then i think i'd come up with some other colors. that's what i've been saying this whole time. even if she's supposed to be a role model to american kids, because that was the only audience for comic books at that time, i'd still have thought about it enough to have given her a different color costume.

#29 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Even though she still has American colours, she still retains some of the Amazonian touch with the gold colouring. Why she's wearing star spangled undies is a complete mystery to me. DC had bought Wonder Woman so they probably asked Marston to write her as an American patriot. Harry G. Peter was the first Wonder Woman artist, so he might've had some say in her costume.

#30 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Invisible says:

"Even though she still has American colours, she still retains some of the Amazonian touch with the gold colouring. Why she's wearing star spangled undies is a complete mystery to me. DC had bought Wonder Woman so they probably asked Marston to write her as an American patriot. Harry G. Peter was the first Wonder Woman artist, so he might've had some say in her costume."

didnt she have a skirt at some point?

#31 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Invisible says:

"Apparition says:
"Ms. Invisible says:
"Even though she still has American colours, she still retains some of the Amazonian touch with the gold colouring. Why she's wearing star spangled undies is a complete mystery to me. DC had bought Wonder Woman so they probably asked Marston to write her as an American patriot. Harry G. Peter was the first Wonder Woman artist, so he might've had some say in her costume."
didnt she have a skirt at some point?"
Yeah. I believe that's for politics and diplomatic dealings, though."

i love her costume as it is now, but i wouldnt have a problem with them making it a skirt, even the armored type that she's worn some times that ancient greeks and romans wore. but i guess all the boys want her to be eye candy too... rolls eyes

#32 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Ms. Invisible says:

didnt she have a skirt at some point?"

Yeah. I believe that's for politics and diplomatic dealings, though.

#33 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Apparition says:
"Colt Python says:
"Apparition says:
"Colt Python says:
"Apparition says:
"Colt Python says:
"Zaria Zatara says:
"Colt Python says:
"Apparition says:
"Zaria Zatara says:
"Apparition says:
"Zaria Zatara says:
"Ms. Invisible says:
"Zaria Zatara says:
"Apparition says:
well if i were creating her and she had grown up in america then she might wear red white and blue, but if i had decided that she was from an island of amazons that had nothing to do with america, then i think i'd come up with some other colors. that's what i've been saying this whole time. even if she's supposed to be a role model to american kids, because that was the only audience for comic books at that time, i'd still have thought about it enough to have given her a different color costume."
But Appiration red and blue are great together.Alot of the most well known superheroes where those colors even if they're persona and creation has nothing to do with America.Iunno,i'm not saying Red,White and Blue is all she could ever wear but I mean would she have been as famous if she wore Green,or Pink,or Purple? Red and Blue are popular colors."

i love those colors and i dont know, you might be right, maybe they help her popularity some but what about batman and green lantern and martian manhunter... or even if you kept the red and blue but the blue field on the panties with white stars on them? that just screams american flag.

#34 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Apparition says:
"Colt Python says:
"Apparition says:
"Colt Python says:
"Apparition says:
"Colt Python says:
"Apparition says:
"Colt Python says:
"Zaria Zatara says:
"Colt Python says:
"Apparition says:
"Zaria Zatara says:
"Apparition says:
"Zaria Zatara says:
"Ms. Invisible says:
"Zaria Zatara says:
"Apparition says:
But Appiration red and blue are great together.Alot of the most well known superheroes where those colors even if they're persona and creation has nothing to do with America.Iunno,i'm not saying Red,White and Blue is all she could ever wear but I mean would she have been as famous if she wore Green,or Pink,or Purple? Red and Blue are popular colors."
i love those colors and i dont know, you might be right, maybe they help her popularity some but what about batman and green lantern and martian manhunter... or even if you kept the red and blue but the blue field on the panties with white stars on them? that just screams american flag."
Batman is the superhero equivalent of Dick Tracy.The American Gangster era is facinating to people.Batman is the definition of a character who had a gadget for everything.Green Lantern..c'mon.His name is Green Lantern and he carries a Green Lantern and gets his powers from a Green Lantern.Martian Manhunter isn't really all that popular.Wonder Woman is THE female superhero.If you google female superhero you get Wonder Woman.If you google Dark Knight detective you get Batman.These characters all have distinct things that make them stand out.MM is just a funny looking martian with a bunch of ridiculous powers and an even more ridiculous and quite fruity costume."

lol. i just named those few, you could go down a long list of superheroes who dont have to rely on red white and blue colors.

#35 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Think I like this one:

The stars on the bracelets can go and I think the boots are too thick though.

#36 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Think I like this one:The stars on the bracelets can go and I think the boots are too thick though."

I have to say, there's a lot of emphasis on how shiny the costume is on this one.

#37 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Think I like this one: The stars on the bracelets can go and I think the boots are too thick though."

i like that

#38 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"I know but what I'm saying Superman,Wonder Woman,Spider-man...the most recognizble Superheroes where red,white,and blue...red,yellow,and blue,or some split between those colors like red and yellow or blue and yellow."

you cant say that! hulk, wolverine, batman, silver surfer, aquaman, green arrow, green lantern... they're all very recognizable and dont have those colors.

#39 Posted by Zaria Zatara (35 posts) - - Show Bio

I think her outfit should be something like this:

#40 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Apparition says:
"Colt Python says:
"I know but what I'm saying Superman,Wonder Woman,Spider-man...the most recognizble Superheroes where red,white,and blue...red,yellow,and blue,or some split between those colors like red and yellow or blue and yellow."
you cant say that! hulk, wolverine, batman, silver surfer, aquaman, green arrow, green lantern... they're all very recognizable and dont have those colors."
All recognizable but not as recognizable and widely known as Superman,Wonder Woman,and Spider-man.Well except for Bats but he at least used to where a blue mask or hood whatever you call it."

i think hulk is right there with them if spiderman's ahead of him it isnt by much. and wolverine's right there too. he's definitely in the running for most popular marvel character. and i'd say green lantern (if not aquaman and green arrow too) is just as popular as wonder woman.

Zaria Zatara says:

"I think her outfit should be something like this:
" />http://juryoku.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/sc2cassandra.jpg"

cute!

#41 Posted by Zaria Zatara (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Invisible says:

"Zaria Zatara says:
Perhaps" />http://juryoku.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/sc2cassandra.jpg"
Perhaps for war or something."

I would just change the colors or something.

#42 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Zaria Zatara says:

" />http://juryoku.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/sc2cassandra.jpg"

Perhaps for war or something.

#43 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Mega-quotes annoy me. I like the one I posted because it looks more like armor than what she has now (a real warrior wears armor, not spandex) but it also maintains her colors/themes and looks attractive (she looks good in it and it's not complex or hard to take in).

#44 Posted by Zaria Zatara (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Zaria Zatara says:
Whi" />http://juryoku.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/sc2cassandra.jpg"
Whi is this? Is this Cassandra from Soul Calibur because I don't remeber her costume being this cool."

LoL, I love her, she's my fav!

#45 Posted by Zaria Zatara (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Zaria Zatara says:
"Colt Python says:
"Zaria Zatara says:
Whi is this? Is this Cassandra from Soul Calibur because I don't remeber her costume being this cool."
LoL, I love her, she's my fav! "
I love Cassandra too.She is my 3rd favorite character."

My third fav is Tira, my second is Talim

#46 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Apparition says:
"Colt Python says:
"Apparition says:
"Colt Python says:
you cant say that! hulk, wolverine, batman, silver surfer, aquaman, green arrow, green lantern... they're all very recognizable and dont have those colors."
All recognizable but not as recognizable and widely known as Superman,Wonder Woman,and Spider-man.Well except for Bats but he at least used to where a blue mask or hood whatever you call it."
i think hulk is right there with them if spiderman's ahead of him it isnt by much. and wolverine's right there too. he's definitely in the running for most popular marvel character. and i'd say green lantern (if not aquaman and green arrow too) is just as popular as wonder woman. Zaria Zatara says:
cute!"
I" />http://juryoku.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/sc2cassandra.jpg"
cute!"I don't wanna keep going on and on but you have to be kidding me if you think GL and Hulk are as popular and as recognizable as Spider-man and Wonder Woman.I can ask my mom right now if she has any idea who Green Lantern is an I guarantee she'll say no.Hell the Wonder Twins are probably more recognizable then Green Lantern."

i guess we should base everything off of who your mom knows... but if we took a poll across the country i bet hulk and green lantern would be pretty high in recognizability. even if your mom doesnt know them. one of my friend's moms didnt know who spiderman was until those movies came out. but i'm not going just off who she knows.

#47 Posted by Zaria Zatara (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Zaria Zatara says:
"Colt Python says:
"Zaria Zatara says:
"Colt Python says:
"Zaria Zatara says:
LoL, I love her, she's my fav! "
I love Cassandra too.She is my 3rd favorite character."
My third fav is Tira, my second is Talim"
Tira? Why?"

IDK, I like her moves! lol

#48 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Apparition says:
"Colt Python says:
"Apparition says:
"Colt Python says:
"Apparition says:
"Colt Python says:
i think hulk is right there with them if spiderman's ahead of him it isnt by much. and wolverine's right there too. he's definitely in the running for most popular marvel character. and i'd say green lantern (if not aquaman and green arrow too) is just as popular as wonder woman. Zaria Zatara says:
cute!"
I" />http://juryoku.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/sc2cassandra.jpg"
cute!"
I don't wanna keep going on and on but you have to be kidding me if you think GL and Hulk are as popular and as recognizable as Spider-man and Wonder Woman.I can ask my mom right now if she has any idea who Green Lantern is an I guarantee she'll say no.Hell the Wonder Twins are probably more recognizable then Green Lantern."
i guess we should base everything off of who your mom knows... but if we took a poll across the country i bet hulk and green lantern would be pretty high in recognizability. even if your mom doesnt know them. one of my friend's moms didnt know who spiderman was until those movies came out. but i'm not going just off who she knows."I used my mom as an example because she knows nothing about comics.The only reason she knows Wolverine exist because I made her buy me all those action figures.But still I still say Superman,Wonder Woman,and Spider-man because Superman is...Superman I mean he has Super in his damn name.He is the SUPERHERO.It's not even debateable Wonder Woman is the most well known female superhero and Spider-man is Marvels most recongnizable guy.He had that little theme song remeber...Spider-man,Spider-man...friendly neighborhood Spider-man lol."

lol i wasnt arguing with them being recognizable. i think the three most recognizable are superman, batman and spiderman. i just think that wonderwoman's in the next group down with robin, hulk, and several others.

#49 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

REally digging the new look. They should do this for Superman, to you know, make him look as if he actually fits in the 21st century. haha

#50 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

MotorSteel says:

"REally digging the new look. They should do this for Superman, to you know, make him look as if he actually fits in the 21st century. haha"

dont like the underwear on the outside?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.