If Wonder Woman was in the Justice League movie in 2015

#1 Posted by cameronstear (65 posts) - - Show Bio

If Wonder Woman was in the Justice League movie in 2015 who should play her tell me in the comments

#2 Posted by deaditegonzo (3377 posts) - - Show Bio

Olga Kurylenko, because she is beautiful, exotic, and youthful looking (which seems to be the direction DC/WB is headed with Cavhill), while still also looking like she could be strong.

And even though its been all but refuted, id would love for her to cameo in Man of Steel. WW should be the one they introduce with Supes, not Bats. And they could even follow the comics lead, and work towards a Supes and WW relationship, or a love triangle. Thats my take anyway.

#3 Posted by Skewer (325 posts) - - Show Bio

I can say who shouldn't play her, Megan fox along with Kim cardassian and Katy perry.

#4 Posted by Press Oblivion (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

Another thread like this, huh? Let's see what familiar faces will pop up.

#5 Posted by darkman61288 (673 posts) - - Show Bio

They should use an unknown actress. One who is Latina or Italian or Greek. Who has a little bit of an accent. They also should use a BM/WW romance. It would add more drama if they do a Tower of Babel storyline.

#6 Posted by jphulk26 (1257 posts) - - Show Bio

My Top Three Picks ARE:

1. Rebecca Hall

Seriously talented actress. Could really be great as Wonder Woman.

2. Berenice Marlohe

The bond girl from the latest film has the look, sense of strength, attitude and stature needed. I think a Wonder Woman with a regal European accent would really work as well.

3. Cobie Smoulders

I actually think she could do it, and bring a quite humorous quality to Wonder Woman, a kind of niave fish out of water comedy. But

I´d much prefer my first two picks.

#7 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27313 posts) - - Show Bio

none of these so far make me think they would be or look physical enough to play Diana

#8 Posted by Target_X (379 posts) - - Show Bio

<.< Someone who actually looks both strong and beautiful. The picks I've seen so far are kind of meh. On another note, I would fangirl all over myself if she gets a prominent role. (Which she SHOULD since she is part of the Trinity.)

#9 Posted by RazzaTazz (9348 posts) - - Show Bio

It will likely be someone no one has ever heard of.  Wonder Woman is a career making role for an actress

#10 Posted by TheCannon (16061 posts) - - Show Bio

I have Yvonne Strahovski as Wonder Woman.

She's a good actress, attractive, and could do the role. Die the hair and she's perfect.

#11 Edited by jphulk26 (1257 posts) - - Show Bio

#12 Posted by RazzaTazz (9348 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCannon: Interesting, usually when people try to cast her they go with a brunette, though you are right, there are few actresses that would not dye their hair for this role
#13 Posted by jphulk26 (1257 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous: There actors, of course they´d have to train, but thats what actors do if they are talented, they get a part and then spend months training and working on the part if its physical.

@TheCannon said:

I swear I was watching Dexter this season and I thought of her too. She´d be really good I think, or at least as one of the Amazons. The only worry was the hair, she looks like too much of a blonde to me.

I have Yvonne Strahovski as Wonder Woman.

She's a good actress, attractive, and could do the role. Die the hair and she's perfect.

@Jonny_Anonymous: There actors, of course they´d have to train, but thats what actors do if they are talented, they get a part and then spend months training and working on the part if its physical.

#14 Posted by TheCannon (16061 posts) - - Show Bio

@RazzaTazz said:

@TheCannon: Interesting, usually when people try to cast her they go with a brunette, though you are right, there are few actresses that would not dye their hair for this role

Yeah, I try to be different.

#15 Posted by jphulk26 (1257 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude here´s another Lauren Cohan from the waking dead could pull it off.

Not the most flattering picture, but I reckon she could be quite good.

#16 Edited by OutlawRenegade (1236 posts) - - Show Bio

@deaditegonzo said:

Olga Kurylenko, because she is beautiful, exotic, and youthful looking (which seems to be the direction DC/WB is headed with Cavhill), while still also looking like she could be strong.

And even though its been all but refuted, id would love for her to cameo in Man of Steel. WW should be the one they introduce with Supes, not Bats. And they could even follow the comics lead, and work towards a Supes and WW relationship, or a love triangle. Thats my take anyway.

Olga would be awesome, and her accent helps. I could also see:

Gemma Arterton

Gemma Arterton is a beautiful, talented, young actress who can really do badass, sweet girl, and humor--the keys to a Wonder Woman or Justice League film. She even did some badass stunts for her role in Prince of Persia. Oh, and she has a pretty sexy British accent (the standard accent for foreign cultures and fantasy films in Hollywood). And she can look mediterranean.

Her youth (she's in her mid-twenties) helps because it means she can do 3 Wonder Woman films and 3 Justice League films. She's willing to shoot on location, she's inexpensive right now, and she has already proven that she can do swords and sandals types of movies.

Gemma is my number one choice.

Her resume includes:

Prince of Persia

Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters

Byzantium

Clash of the Titans

Quantum of Solace

Tess of D'Ubervilles

RocknRolla

As for the other Justice League members:

#17 Posted by Target_X (379 posts) - - Show Bio

@OutlawRenegade said:

Gemma Arterton

Gemma Arterton is a beautiful, talented, young actress who can really do badass, sweet girl, and humor--the keys to a Wonder Woman film. She even did some badass stunts for her role in Prince of Persia. Oh, and she has a pretty sexy British accent (the standard accent for foreign cultures and fantasy films in Hollywood)

Her youth (she's in her mid-twenties) helps because it means she can do 3 Wonder Woman films and 3 Justice League films. She's willing to shoot on location, she's inexpensive right now, and she has already proven that she can do swords and sandals types of movies.

Gemma is my number one choice.

Her resume includes:

Prince of Persia

Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters

Byzantium

Clash of the Titans

Quantum of Solace

Tess of D'Ubervilles

RocknRolla

I could see her doing it! Not that other girl in your post though. <.<

#18 Posted by jphulk26 (1257 posts) - - Show Bio

@Target_X: Those films are all awful apart from Rocknrolla. but she´d be ok.

#19 Edited by lilben42 (2487 posts) - - Show Bio

@OutlawRenegade: Olivia Wilde looks like Diana the best.

@jphulk26: Olivia Wilde looks like Diana the best.

@deaditegonzo: Olivia Wilde looks like Diana the best.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.