Icon even on Stage

#1 Posted by Goddessa (200 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Press Oblivion (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome! You are a Wonder, Wonder Woman!

#3 Posted by Aiden Cross (15562 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice league: the musical ;)

#4 Posted by RazzaTazz (9611 posts) - - Show Bio

This just reaffirms my belief that Kathryn McCormack should play Wonder Woman in the movie.

#5 Posted by Goddessa (200 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aiden Cross said:

Justice league: the musical ;)

Why not? Spider Man has a musical. :)

@RazzaTazz said:

This just reaffirms my belief that Kathryn McCormack should play Wonder Woman in the movie.

I agree! Kathryn is gorgeous and she can definitely pull off Diana on the big screen.

#6 Posted by RazzaTazz (9611 posts) - - Show Bio

@Goddessa: No one has ever agreed with me about that before ... :)

#7 Posted by Goddessa (200 posts) - - Show Bio

@RazzaTazz said:

@Goddessa: No one has ever agreed with me about that before ... :)

One thing, she doesn't need a body double to do all the stunts. Her dancing skills will be more than enough to follow fight choreographies and even all the stunts and more....dancers can pretty much do everything beyond the normal stretches of human physicality.

#8 Posted by RazzaTazz (9611 posts) - - Show Bio

@Goddessa: Not only that I think she would bring some of the grace that one would expect from WW.

#9 Posted by Goddessa (200 posts) - - Show Bio

@RazzaTazz: Totally Agree!

#10 Posted by Press Oblivion (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

@RazzaTazz: Have you ever posted a picture of this woman . . . she's stunning. She has my vote to play the part.

#11 Posted by Goddessa (200 posts) - - Show Bio

@Press Oblivion said:

@RazzaTazz: Have you ever posted a picture of this woman . . . she's stunning. She has my vote to play the part.

She's gorgeous!!! Who is she?

#12 Posted by Press Oblivion (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

Kathryn McCormack

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.