@TAneT62:

Fury

#7 Posted by Wboy (442 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83 said:

@Wboy: who told you that?

It is fury

@TAneT62:

Fury

Idunoo, I remember the first pic of that coming out colorless and someone said it was Donna due to the moon mark on the tiara.

#8 Posted by cameron83 (7228 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wboy: Well it's not,it's fury.That is what they said officially and also why it is on fury's page

#9 Posted by Wboy (442 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83 said:

@Wboy: Well it's not,it's fury.That is what they said officially and also why it is on fury's page

Well okay then. I also don't know who Fury is so I've never even seen her page.

#10 Posted by FrankenKong (234 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe its Big Barda. She's the strongest female fury on Apokolips and VERY similar to Wonder Woman. Maybe she's a clone or something. Either way I'd LOVE to see Big Barda make her New 52 appearance already.

#11 Posted by RazzaTazz (9611 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wboy: Member of Infinity Inc. in the 1980s. daughter of the golden age Wonder Woman and Steve Trevor.

#12 Posted by cameron83 (7228 posts) - - Show Bio

@FrankenKong: IT is not big barda.

This is on earth 2,if this is earth 2,big barda cannot exist (or be alive) on main earth.

With that said,Remember in OMAC,sweet leilani was a fury (a cool looking one) with very cool powers.She was a pretty awesome (improved) version of mad harriet and she said something like "that black haired b*tch who leads us".

You can clearly tell who that is.

And with orions awesome,improved new look (I mean seriously,who made his old costume.Was there a reason dumb skin tight spandex and boxer briefs were acceptable),And lots of new gods appearances and hints,we will likely see them soon.I am looking forward to seeing the forever people.

#13 Posted by 4_color_image (218 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83 said:

@FrankenKong:

And with orions awesome,improved new look (I mean seriously,who made his old costume.Was there a reason dumb skin tight spandex and boxer briefs were acceptable),And lots of new gods appearances and hints,we will likely see them soon.I am looking forward to seeing the forever people.

Jack Kirby did his original design... Jack 'The King' Kirby who would probably be considered the greatest comic illustrator of all time... Anyway, where have we seen the new design for Orion?

#14 Posted by FrankenKong (234 posts) - - Show Bio

@4_color_image: We've only seen bits and pieces of Orion from the Wonder Woman comics. The next few issues will be dealing with Orion and his sudden appearance in the dessert so stay tuned to WW for now.

#15 Posted by 4_color_image (218 posts) - - Show Bio

@FrankenKong said:

@4_color_image: We've only seen bits and pieces of Orion from the Wonder Woman comics. The next few issues will be dealing with Orion and his sudden appearance in the dessert so stay tuned to WW for now.

Ok, I read the comic... Wonder Woman has been my favorite since the late 1970s, but I do not remember seeing anything other than perhaps his helmet in recent issue.

#16 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1319 posts) - - Show Bio

I know there trying to sell to a demographic but come on can't they at least armour the core of the body. Protect the lungs liver and heart rant over.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.