Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8808 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

I think her and Catwoman could make good friends

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
    deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wonder Woman is young but I notice she is under a lot pressure and stress for someone her age. I think Catwoman could help her be a happier woman. If anyone can help Diana be more sexual and have more fun then it's the seductive Selina. They could party and run the streets together. They would be perfect allies in my opinion.

I_Rock_Fiction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By I_Rock_Fiction

Lol Catwoman would probably be dianas party friend, arent zatanna and wonder woman kinda bffs though? Not sure just wondering she dosent really seem to have many "friends" like how batman and superman are.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana doesn't need to be more sexual while she is dating superman. And I'm not sure how cool she would be with Selina being a thief and more recently becoming a crime lord.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: I'm pretty sure Superman doesn't even love her. Catwoman does those things because she isn't a hero. I wouldn't consider her a villain but her and Wonder Woman can be playmates.

moi245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@somayareece: Okay don't take this the wrong way i appreciate that you are very active on Wonder Woman forum but whats up with you trying to sexualize her ? why do you want her to be sexually aggressive ? imho wonder woman should stay classy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moi245: Wonder Woman is as classy as the writer wants her to be. Assaulting people weaker than herself isn't classy.

Avatar image for deactivated-599b4bc7465db
    deactivated-599b4bc7465db

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

i dont think shed have a problem with anyone based on their past...itd be an interesting dynamic tbh. i dont think she'll ever have a friendship with another female character until DC adds more to the JL

Agent_Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Catwoman currently a crime boss? I can't see Diana being friends with someone like that.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By CSG_CL

i dont think shed have a problem with anyone based on their past...itd be an interesting dynamic tbh. i dont think she'll ever have a friendship with another female character until DC adds more to the JL

I wish there was a better representation of women in the JL ... WW and Black Canary were always a good friend pairing IMO, as well as WW and Zatanna. I kind of liked the Hawkgirl/WW rivalry from the animated series and always thought Powergirl and WW made a good contrast for a "frenemies" dynamic.

@somayareece I think Diana would see the good in Selina, but ultimately she would shut her down if she didn't see the good in what Selina was doing.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Outside_85

I imagine this is about as friendly as they are ever going to get when one is a thief and the other is a warrior with a strong concept of honor and right and wrong:

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.