I love albino apes!

#1 Edited by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Just something I wanted to get out onto this forum. This is by no means a new idea, but... 

I LOVE THE ALBINO APES. 

They're so cute and I wish I had some albino apes living with me. I mean, c'mon, who or what beats ALBINO. APES? They are the greatest invention ever in the fictional world of comic books.
#2 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

I concur.

Even though I've never witnessed such a creature, just the concept is stunning. I'm going to search out these apes. What issues may I find them in?

By the way, great avatar.

By the way, good to see you post more.

By the way, one more post and you're at 3000, and even though that's not a milestone you may want to reserve it for something more significant than responding to me, if you were planning to.

#3 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

I think showing you where the albino apes are is worth getting up to 3000 posts. 

I can't pinpoint which issues the albino apes turned up exactly, but from the top of my head, there were some in issue #24. They make a few appearances thanks to Gail Simone.

I also remember one commenting on just how refreshing the iced lemon tea was. If only I could remember which issue they're from! But overall, I'm completely lost on the whole Wonder Woman deal simply because I haven't been reading comic books for some time now.

#4 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7581 posts) - - Show Bio

i saw the thread title and just couldn't help to think of Professor Farnsworths albino apes that yell ' MOM, MOM, MOM' from futurama.. couldn't find a pic tho =/

#5 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84579 posts) - - Show Bio

Heres a couple Issue #27

#6 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, there must be a character page for one of the albino apes. Can't remember his name though, something like "Toli", which is a part of his name.

#7 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84579 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.