Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8808 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

How old is Steve Trevor?

Muffin_Sangria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If I understand the New 52 timeline correctly then Wonder Woman was 18 when she first left the island and 23 now or older depending on how much time is supposed to have past since then. My question is how old is Steve Trevor in this timeline. I got the feeling that he's in his mid thirties currently but I really have no idea. Has there been anything actually stating his age?

Avatar image for cloudzackvincent
    cloudzackvincent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

i am not sure, how long does it usually take for someone to become a colonel over there in the US. Looks like he has been a colonel for quite sometime

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Totally unscientific guess? Early to mid thirties.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By dshipp17

@cloudzackvincent said:

i am not sure, how long does it usually take for someone to become a colonel over there in the US. Looks like he has been a colonel for quite sometime

He could be from anywhere between mid-twenties to mid-thirties, by that measure, as you can only enter the military here when you're 18 or older; under some circumstances, down to 16; but, I'm guessing he's somewhere in his late 20s to late 30s; definitely a bit older than Diana.

herrweis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seeing as how dc likes to make every one younger he's probably like 24

Daiohnysis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@herrweis: well why would they make him an old ass man? That was Perez's only mistake

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Wonder Woman is 23, so I think Steve's in his late 20s like Superman and most of the other Justice League heroes.

Muffin_Sangria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was just thinking how it seems like Steve still isn't over her. If she was that much younger then him that would seem really odd, but I guess to be fair she is Wonder Woman. If he was in his mid 20's when they met it wouldn't be too big of a gap. Not to hate on agegap relationships though. I've actually got a bit of a track record of dating older people.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.