How old does Wonder Woman look ?

Posted by Kazuma14 (1250 posts) 6 months, 30 days ago

Poll: How old does Wonder Woman look ? (22 votes)

30's ? 50%
20's ? 50%

Just asking because I'm Big into ages and I can't wait to hear them so what's your guess ?

#1 Edited by ArchiZoom (1124 posts) - - Show Bio

30-33 She's a Woman.

#2 Posted by Kazuma14 (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

@archizoom: Sorry , just asking and I don't mean to start trouble .

#3 Edited by w0nd (3388 posts) - - Show Bio

@kazuma14:

"She came to man's world five years ago when she was 18" so the new wonder woman is 23 if that helps

#4 Posted by ArchiZoom (1124 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought we were suppose to choose how old we want WW to be. She's 23 like #w0nd referred

#5 Posted by Kazuma14 (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

@archizoom: Okay that's a good guess cause she is Beautiful .

#6 Edited by ClarkKent12 (133 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on who is drawing her...

#7 Edited by Kazuma14 (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd: Alright , well that's everybody's guess then .

#8 Edited by Kazuma14 (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

@clarkkent12: Okay , that's true so if she were drawn as a Manga character she would've looked a little like Kuranai Yui from Naruto .

#9 Posted by w0nd (3388 posts) - - Show Bio

oh my bad i thought you wanted to find out the actual answer, I read your sentence wrong. I took the "I can't wait to hear" as you can't wait to find out how old she actually is. Anyways before the new 52 id assume she was mid 30s

#10 Posted by SCORPIO_CASSADINE (738 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah she was like 27, she was 18 in Perez's #1 and had less than 10 comic books years worth of adventures.

#11 Edited by Kazuma14 (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd: Well My Bad for saying the opposite so Blame me all you want while I'll still watching , Happy Now ?

#12 Posted by w0nd (3388 posts) - - Show Bio

@kazuma14 said:

@w0nd: Well My Bad for saying the opposite so Blame me all you want while I'll still watching , Happy Now ?

happy about what? I said I misunderstood what you meant. You're still watching what? I don't understand

#13 Posted by Muffin_Sangria (612 posts) - - Show Bio

I always thought she was supposed to look 28

#14 Posted by Kazuma14 (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd: Never Mind , let's just get back to this topic shall we ?

#15 Posted by Kazuma14 (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

@scorpio_cassadine: wow , I've not never got to read that before so I've better get it in case that I feel to old for comic books like 24 .

#16 Posted by ClarkKent12 (133 posts) - - Show Bio

@kazuma14:

Yup, I've seen art of her that looks like she's in her 20s, others where she looks like she's in her 30s and some where you could make a case for 40+... Definitely depends on who's drawing her.

#17 Edited by SCORPIO_CASSADINE (738 posts) - - Show Bio

@kazuma14:

Yup, I've seen art of her that looks like she's in her 20s, others where she looks like she's in her 30s and some where you could make a case for 40+... Definitely depends on who's drawing her.

I'd like to see an example of where you think she looks 40+?

#18 Posted by ClarkKent12 (133 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by SCORPIO_CASSADINE (738 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Kazuma14 (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

@clarkkent12: I really don't know how it works , so don't ask me about it .

#21 Posted by Kazuma14 (1250 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Edited by dshipp17 (1003 posts) - - Show Bio

@clarkkent12 said:

@kazuma14:

I'd like to see an example of where you think she looks 40+?

My I suggest Wonder Woman by Alex Ross in this pic?

#23 Posted by SCORPIO_CASSADINE (738 posts) - - Show Bio

@dshipp17: Yeah that's definitely 40 +. The cover of WW 600 by Perez makes her look old too.

#24 Posted by Kazuma14 (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

@scorpio_cassadine: Well that's how they've drawn her , but somebody told me that good looking people are still looking great when they get old .

#25 Posted by ClarkKent12 (133 posts) - - Show Bio

^^^Look at those, there's a scene in Young Romance where she's in a restaurant with Supes and they both look old and weird... Who draws her really impacts how old she looks, I mean if you can make a case for 18 to 40+, you know the art isn't consistent enough to get a definitive answer for how old WW looks.

#26 Posted by Kazuma14 (1250 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11570 posts) - - Show Bio

In the New 52 she's mid to late twenties. In Post-Crisis New Earth she was early to mid thirties.

#28 Posted by SayaOtonashi (198 posts) - - Show Bio

It depends on who draws her. Right now she is 23. However 18 to mid twenties

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.