Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8808 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

Guess what this artist thinks?

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The title says it all here is the pic:

No Caption Provided

I think that this artist is say that Diana is overshadowed by the boys, and this pairing with Superman is not helping.

What do you think?

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By gokuwarrior

@darkman61288: i think they are not good together,but oh well.

i better be azzarello wonder woman on that image because johns wonder woman is a bicth who would crush those girls for talking trash behind her back,LOL!.

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkman61288:they don't have chemistry and she is dating johns WW,who is portrayed as a bitch,way out of her true character,so it's even harder to understand why he would be like her,the way she is poprtrayed in JL,i don't think superman would date a woman like that,if at least they tried to portray her properly,it'd be better,they don't respect the true personality of her character.

whygamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is sad.

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: I don't think they would have good chemistry even with Diana's old personality. The problem for me is that they were too similar. That almost always agreed on everything other than the Maxwell Lord thing. Them together looked like the stereotypical married couple that looks alike , dresses alike , and acts alike. With Lois, you have a woman who has similarities to Clark but some differences that made the romance entertaining like her spitfireness,etc. Same reason I like her with Bats, some similarities but with some differences.

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Blackdog2009

I never understand the haters and their complaints about Supes and WW hooking up. Why not? They are young, attractive, powerful. You all keep thinking these two are like the pre new 52 versions. They are not.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.