Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8808 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

God is Dead

Avatar image for gustavoburciaga1
    GustavoBurciaga1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: 0

I know this isn't about Wonder Woman or even related to her but I was wondering if someone could give me some information on the book before I decide weather to pick it up or not. The title itself is already interesting enough and the idea behind it seems like something I would get into. I remember seeing a few people talk about the book before and I was wondering if anyone would recommend it?

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By jphulk26

Thus spoke zarathustra?

GustavoBurciaga1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jphulk26: No, Jonathan Hickman, Mike Acosta, and Di Amorim

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

It's terrible, unreadable, and I'm pretty sure Hickman didn't even write it and they just tacked his name on for publicity.

GustavoBurciaga1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren: Well can you tell me what's so terrible about it? You know, aside the obvious blasphemy.

Avatar image for randolphdefreese1
    randolphdefreese1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

it is very,very repetitive.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.