Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8808 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

Gal Gadot Q&A

• 67 results
    birdman400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@brunnhilde: i mean she doesn't even need much training (which saves them some money for a trainer) , from what BvS shows , she isn't gonna talk much except during maybe combat

Avatar image for scorpio_cassadine
    SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:
    @lone_wolf_and_cub said:

@jphulk26: @truth_teller: Neither can provide evidence to the contrary. So I'm not sure why you are acting like she is a good pick for WW. Fast and the Furious proves otherwise.

If we had to judge the entire acting capability of actors based on Fast and Furiois then all of them can't act. But since Gadot was not even a big role in that movie, i wouldn't judge her acting yet. It's easy to tel if she can carry a movie, you only have to wait until you see her in a lead to see if she can carry a movie.... It's so hard for you to wait?. Being negative is not good, you are so thirsty to judge her that yo do it when we don't even have solid proof of what her acting will be in the Wonder Woman movie 2 years from now.

Nah bruh, the point is, when you're in "The Fast and the Furious" and your acting is so bad it makes Ludacris look like Denzel Washington, you're a HORRIBLE actress.

It's not like her role required a whole lot and she couldn't even pull that off convincingly.

birdman400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scorpio_cassadine:

@agent41 said:
    @lone_wolf_and_cub said:

@jphulk26: @truth_teller: Neither can provide evidence to the contrary. So I'm not sure why you are acting like she is a good pick for WW. Fast and the Furious proves otherwise.

If we had to judge the entire acting capability of actors based on Fast and Furiois then all of them can't act. But since Gadot was not even a big role in that movie, i wouldn't judge her acting yet. It's easy to tel if she can carry a movie, you only have to wait until you see her in a lead to see if she can carry a movie.... It's so hard for you to wait?. Being negative is not good, you are so thirsty to judge her that yo do it when we don't even have solid proof of what her acting will be in the Wonder Woman movie 2 years from now.

Nah bruh, the point is, when you're in "The Fast and the Furious" and your acting is so bad it makes Ludacris look like Denzel Washington, you're a HORRIBLE actress.

It's not like her role required a whole lot and she couldn't even pull that off convincingly.

she literally was there for looks and a lil acting which she did pretty fine , nobody is in fast and furious for there for acting really, its a RACING/action movie , Ludacris was actually there to be funny , so was tyrese , they made jokes the whole movie , i mean its not like you could do better

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

Her role didn't require anything, so she delivered. Nobody in that movie is there because of great acting. That movie doesn't need acting at all to carry itself.

I saw one scene with Vin Diesel where her acting was, to be frank, horrible but outside that scene she was serviceable albeit very far from brilliant

SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:
    @scorpio_cassadine said:
    @agent41 said:
    @lone_wolf_and_cub said:

Her role didn't require anything, so she delivered. Nobody in that movie is there because of great acting. That movie doesn't need acting at all to carry itself.

Her role required her to take off her sarong and look sexy. She failed. She took off her sarong and viewers were concerned because she looked underfed.

Truth_Teller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:
    @scorpio_cassadine said:
    @agent41 said:
    @lone_wolf_and_cub said:

Her role required her to take off her sarong and look sexy. She failed. She took off her sarong and viewers were concerned because she looked underfed.

Hey guys, do you mind not hitting the quote button so that we dont keep getting your notifications? just reply to each other please.

SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So that's your big argument? It's too soon? Well the past is prologue to the future and the past represents a problem for Gal Gadot.

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

:3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#61  Edited By Saint_Sophie

Tbh I've never found Gal sexy or pretty. The only part I've found decent was her face and that was it. And even then it's not something that stands out imo. Then again, I think ScarJo's overrated as well.

Anywho, we'll see how it goes. i could care less about Gal's body. Most of the time Diana has a decent rack and abs and that's it, so yeah.

-xoxo Saint Sophie

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Saint_Sophie

@brunnhilde: Just wondering. There's this model named Izabel Goulart, who models for VIctoria's Secret. For the 2013 VSFS, she worked out and toned her body and got abs. Just Google "Izabel Goulart Abs". If Gal trained to that level would people still complain about her physique?

-xoxo, Saint Sophie

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

because i watch that clip, i found her to be very attractive, and yes she has an amazing smile. I hope she does great as Wonder Woman.

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_sophie said:

@brunnhilde: Just wondering. There's this model named Izabel Goulart, who models for VIctoria's Secret. For the 2013 VSFS, she worked out and toned her body and got abs. Just Google "Izabel Goulart Abs". If Gal trained to that level would people still complain about her physique?

-xoxo, Saint Sophie

You have good taste, the only thing is her eyes are brown too. I can't stress enough how important the blue eyes are.

No Caption Provided

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

-xoxo, Saint Sophie

Yeah, she's very thin despite her abs, as thin as Gal Gadot used to be when she "took off the sarong". The less fat there's on top of your abs, the more they show.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Saint_Sophie

@scorpio_cassadine: Then what about Adriana Lima? She's 5'10 and has piercing blue eyes. :). She also has dark brown hair that could pass off as black. She's not that skinny like not like a toothpick. If only she quit Victoria's Secret earlier and ventured off into acting and took lessons. She's always saying that she'd love to be an actress if she wasn't a model for VS. :P.

Anyways, this is just thinking and such. :p.

No Caption Provided

xoxo, -Saint Sophie

SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

As my granddad used to say, "now you're cooking with gas!" I wish you had been the casting director for Batman V. Superman.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.