Forget Fox, Diora is the way to go

#1 Edited by johnnystorm (17 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw Star Trek this weekend and was surprised when I picked up FHM to see that the cover girl was in the movie. Upon some investigations it turns out that this is what the green orion slave girl could have looked like.

can someone photoshop some blue, red and white on there ?

I haven't seen Texas Chainsaw Beginnings yet, so her acting ability is suspect, but as long as she isn't a Jessica Alba, she can lasso me up any day.

#2 Posted by Miracle Class (76 posts) - - Show Bio

How about neither.

#3 Posted by johnnystorm (17 posts) - - Show Bio

and the reasons are ?

#4 Posted by ArachKnight (165 posts) - - Show Bio
@johnnystorm said:
 So...look at the picture and then compare with the wonder woman pics below. Just because she is cute and can wear strapless does not mean she is a good candiate for the part. This chick does NOT look like she could take a punch from superman.
"I saw Star Trek this weekend and was surprised when I picked up FHM to see that the cover girl was in the movie. Upon some investigations it turns out that this is what the green orion slave girl could have looked like.

I haven't seen Texas Chainsaw Beginnings yet, so her acting ability is suspect, but as long as she isn't a Jessica Alba, she can lasso me up any day."

#5 Posted by The Devil Tiger (1263 posts) - - Show Bio
@ArachKnight:

Hey, I'll agree, but you've chosen the pics where's she seem to have won several body building prize ! (And on this one, she's ugly.)

Now, check these one :

Now, se doesn't have to look like a girl on steroïd !
#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91067 posts) - - Show Bio
@Miracle Class said:
" How about neither. "

#7 Posted by johnnystorm (17 posts) - - Show Bio

i was partial to the Ed Benes / Terry Dodson / Michael Turner versions of WW.

She is relatively unknown enough but with enough experience for the role. I don't see anyone else coming close.

#8 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio

forget looks, acting ability is the way to go

#9 Posted by SupermanPR1ME (61 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly think Megan Fox should have been Wonder Woman. Too bad that it was just an internet hoax. :(

#10 Edited by WW-Fan (2738 posts) - - Show Bio

Megan Fox Said Wonder Woman is Lame Super Hero! so i think she dose not deserve to act her! but i think Megan Fox would be amazing as Wonder Woman actully.. and no i dont want that girl to play her no way... i think Megan Gale could do her also :)

#11 Posted by johnnystorm (17 posts) - - Show Bio

i guess Marvel snagged her first !

Valkyrie it is !

#12 Posted by Silver Knight75 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

Did anyone consider Jennifer Connelly ?

#13 Posted by creole (229 posts) - - Show Bio
@johnnystorm said:
"I saw Star Trek this weekend and was surprised when I picked up FHM to see that the cover girl was in the movie. Upon some investigations it turns out that this is what the green orion slave girl could have looked like.

I haven't seen Texas Chainsaw Beginnings yet, so her acting ability is suspect, but as long as she isn't a Jessica Alba, she can lasso me up any day."

she'll be better as marvel's "BLACK CAT", she had the right boobs for the part.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.