forever evil argus 5 your thoughts

#1 Posted by darknightspideyfanboy (1226 posts) - - Show Bio

very chessy stuff but i do give Steve prop on that speech on being more than that guy who is in love with WW

#2 Posted by ArchiZoom (1124 posts) - - Show Bio

Steve vs the Cheetah and he won, how's that possible? It made Cheetah and Wonder Woman, by association, seem pathetically weak, as usual. The lasso can't possibly have debilitated her since it never does anything to Wonder Woman's foes besides compelling them to speak the truth.

#3 Edited by darknightspideyfanboy (1226 posts) - - Show Bio

@archizoom: same i thought it was complete bs that legend steve said fell like it came out of no where i bet this will proly be the last time we hear of it too.

#4 Edited by ArchiZoom (1124 posts) - - Show Bio

@archizoom: same i thought it was complete bs that legend steve said fell like it came out of no where i bet this will proly be the last time we hear of it too.

I think issue 6 will be the last so we probably won't see that again. Steve also resisted the lasso which is supposedly impossible but I'm not entirely sure this is because the Cheetah was using it. She shouldn't be able to use it to begin with as the lasso responds only to Diana. It should burn everyone else who tries to use it. Genocide was able to because the creature was made from Diana's dead corpse.

#5 Posted by Super-Wonder (97 posts) - - Show Bio

I had the same issue with the fight too. I think they were trying to imply that the back lash from Steve's more pure heart knocked her silly and then he took the opportunity to punch her. The little bit of blood coming from her mouth was a huge oversight by editorial and the colorist. It should have just been saliva.

I did like that they touched on a little more about their history together though.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.