Donna & Artemis : Just a thought

#1 Posted by 4_color_image (218 posts) - - Show Bio

Returning Donna to her pre-Crisis origian seems pretty impossible in the DCnU & the Amazon's already act like the Bana tribe, making their counter-point to the more peaceful Amazon's redundant. Why not introduce Donna & Artie as sister and decedents of Exoristos from Demon Knights?

#2 Posted by Press Oblivion (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

These and many other points are why there is such a divide about the quality of this current Wonder Woman title.

#3 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

Troia can have an independent origin from the Titans of myth. Artemis is probably around somewhere and might show up suddenly one of these days. There was a different Artemis who died in Teen Titans and that Artemis will probably be forgotten.

#4 Posted by Teerack (5714 posts) - - Show Bio

Artemis was introduced in Teen Titian and died.

#5 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack said:

Artemis was introduced in Teen Titian and died.

Yeup. One of the many early missteps in the DCnU; introducing a whole bunch of young heroes early in Teen Titans but then killing them.

#6 Posted by jointron33 (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg: Artemis the AMAZON. and The Bana can easily still work. They weren't defined by the fact that they screwed to make new Amazons. The Amazaons of Themyscira are worshippers of Greek gods. The Bana are nomadic Amazons who's mythology consists of severeal different pagan pantheons

#7 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12855 posts) - - Show Bio

@jointron33 said:

@fodigg: Artemis the AMAZON. and The Bana can easily still work. They weren't defined by the fact that they screwed to make new Amazons. The Amazaons of Themyscira are worshippers of Greek gods. The Bana are nomadic Amazons who's mythology consists of severeal different pagan pantheons

This

@fodigg: @Teerack:

#8 Posted by SCORPIO_CASSADINE (727 posts) - - Show Bio

I miss Artemis. :(

#9 Posted by Vitalius (1744 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack: They are talking about Artemis (Amazon) and not Artemis (Artemis Crock).

#10 Posted by herrweis (431 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack: that was Artemis Crock,not the amazon artemis

I like my concept of Donna being "the child of clay" that recieved life and blessings from the goddesses

#11 Posted by 4_color_image (218 posts) - - Show Bio

@herrweis said:

@Teerack: that was Artemis Crock,not the amazon artemis

I like my concept of Donna being "the child of clay" that recieved life and blessings from the goddesses

So in the DCnU Diana has Cassie's origin, Donna would have Diana's origin so I guess Cassie would somehow get Donna's origin...

#12 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

I just hate Donna Troy.

Artemis is ok.

#13 Edited by GWHH (568 posts) - - Show Bio

I

I like her. Same coin different side!

Better question. Who more fun on a date?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.