#1 Posted by thewasp (12 posts) - - Show Bio

i think so
#2 Posted by ComicMan24 (147021 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

who doesn't?

#4 Posted by Jake Fury (17928 posts) - - Show Bio

They had a thing in JLA.
#5 Edited by brc2000 (1680 posts) - - Show Bio

Thankfully, they seem to be done with that angle now. I like both these characters but I don't want WW to be a major part of Bruce's world outside the Justice League.

I think that kiss thing happened in some kind of dream world or something;  though details are foggy.

#6 Posted by d0npierre (399 posts) - - Show Bio

Think about the babies they'd make O.o

#7 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
@d0npierre said:
" Think about the babies they'd make O.o "
The child would be the second coming.
#8 Posted by RazzaTazz (9353 posts) - - Show Bio

It was kind of a fun sub plot in JLU but Bruce belongs with Selina
#9 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

It was in the comics too. Wasn't there an issue where they explored how they might fit in each other's lives. Including Diana becoming Batwoman.
#10 Posted by brc2000 (1680 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrinceIMC said:
" It was in the comics too. Wasn't there an issue where they explored how they might fit in each other's lives. Including Diana becoming Batwoman. "
Ah, that cleared my memory a bit. That was the "dream" thing I mentioned earlier.

This was the issue :
http://www.comicvine.com/jla-perchance/37-93369/

Luckily, someone wrote a summary about it. It wasn't a "dreamworld" like I thought, but some machine that Diana used to determine the outcomes of their relationship.
#11 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
@RazzaTazz said:
" It was kind of a fun sub plot in JLU but Bruce belongs with Selina "
I don't know Wonder woman Batman, they do follow a similar ethical code and believe in similar philosophies.
#12 Posted by d0npierre (399 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCrowbar said:
" @d0npierre said:
" Think about the babies they'd make O.o "
The child would be the second coming. "
Indeed, if it were a son he'd almost instantly be president of the USA . Be it a girl she'd own the corporate world. 

Stuff to think about. What happens when you mix extreme intelligence with extreme beauty?
#13 Posted by RazzaTazz (9353 posts) - - Show Bio
@d0npierre:  
Wonder Woman has god level wisdom, so who says she doesnt have extreme intelligence?   

@TheCrowbar:

I think what diferentiates the two is that Batman gains his motivation from his dark past, whereas WW gains her world outlook in the belief that mankind has a great capacity for good.  I dont think two real life people could ever get past those differences. 
#14 Posted by justice teen (414 posts) - - Show Bio

i think bruce need someone like tilia al ghul to stay with him forever. its a perfect match. while diana need someone like clark
#15 Posted by WW-Fan (2738 posts) - - Show Bio
@brc2000 said:
"Thankfully, they seem to be done with that angle now. I like both these characters but I don't want WW to be a major part of Bruce's world outside the Justice League.  I think that kiss thing happened in some kind of dream world or something;  though details are foggy. "

i agree, exept dont wont Batman to be mahor part of WW world :)
#16 Posted by entropy_aegis (13655 posts) - - Show Bio
@RazzaTazz said:
"It was kind of a fun sub plot in JLU but Bruce belongs with Selina "

He does'nt belong with anyone,he's the goddamn batman. 
but seriously it's fun to keep seeing multiple love interests,prevents stagnation.
#17 Posted by CasimirAngel (148 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
" who doesn't? "
I concur.
#18 Posted by Jayso4201 (552 posts) - - Show Bio

I think at first glance that they would like eachother, but I don't think they would get along for very long.  I see WW as more of the Republican/conservative type "doing what's best for athe people without worrying how many eggs they break in the process and Bats at the other end of the spectrum. Bats may rule through fear and darkness, but at the end of the day he just wants everyone to get along. I would compare it to Tony Stark and Steve Rogers.  If memory serves me right weren't they on opposite sides in Kingdom Come?  WW is more Superman ruling through strength and power, Frank Miller even mused in DKR that Superman and Batman wouldn't be friends so why would Batman and WW?
#19 Posted by CrimsonAvenger (1162 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see Bruce to have a romantic relationship with Diana but he belongs with Selina, nobody else.

#20 Posted by entropy_aegis (13655 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jayso4201 said:
"I think at first glance that they would like eachother, but I don't think they would get along for very long.  I see WW as more of the Republican/conservative type "doing what's best for athe people without worrying how many eggs they break in the process and Bats at the other end of the spectrum. Bats may rule through fear and darkness, but at the end of the day he just wants everyone to get along. I would compare it to Tony Stark and Steve Rogers.  If memory serves me right weren't they on opposite sides in Kingdom Come?  WW is more Superman ruling through strength and power, Frank Miller even mused in DKR that Superman and Batman wouldn't be friends so why would Batman and WW? "

Kingdome come and miller are'nt cannon.
#21 Posted by batflasharrow96 (445 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know why but I love Nicola Scott's Batman

#22 Posted by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio

OHTTN  

Please lets not make them another Storm and Black Panther *gulps* 

Besides Bats belongs with Selina.

#23 Posted by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24 said:
"
"
Its interesting that the Star Sapphire ring used an illusion of Bruce Wayne to free her from the Black power ring's influence. I would like to see these two together.
#24 Posted by Munsu (149 posts) - - Show Bio

I like them together as well. I think it would be interesting to see their relationship explored a bit more in a story or an arc. It would be new  to see him with someone so much stronger than himself who is his equal and superior is so many categories. Of course long term I know it won't work, since Bruce just doesn't fit in Wonder Woman's world and Diana doesn't fit in Batman's, but for a little while I think it would be nice.

And sure Selina will always be Bruce's #1, there is just too much history between the two to ignore, but neither one is exactly committed to each other. I can't see their relationship going beyond what it is now.

#25 Posted by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

If you read the new JLA 80-page giant you'll see that its quite evident that she has feelings for Bruce.

#26 Posted by UltraHeroix (154 posts) - - Show Bio

Although he's with Lois, I always felt Superman would be a better match for Wonder Woman.

#27 Posted by antiterra (168 posts) - - Show Bio

My humble contribution to this thread, from the great Phil Noto.

Noto got it just right, didn't he? You just know Diana would be the aggressive one and Bruce would be like a scared kid! xD

#28 Posted by PowerHerc (78172 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparently she does like Batman in the current DC era.

She'd be far better suited for a relationship with either of the two guys beside her on this cover.

#29 Edited by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana's love for Bruce is sufficient to break the hold of a Black Lantern Ring and turn her into a Star Sapphire, and that was written by Greg Rucka; a very solid writer of Bruce and Diana. So yeh, she loves him quite a bit.

They're just about the best will they/won't they couple in popular fiction.

#30 Posted by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt:
Agreed.
#31 Posted by Mbecks14 (2068 posts) - - Show Bio
@RazzaTazz said:
TRUTH
#32 Posted by battyfan1 (203 posts) - - Show Bio

" @RazzaTazz said:
TRUTH "
i concur.............i never understood the appeal of WW with batman..........it was hard watching it in the JLU animated ......
#33 Posted by Evpraksiya (260 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula: me ~ ~

my answer is no, she gives him credit for his warrior skills and training way of life but that's all she was fond of tom in V3, she bring him on Themyscira and her mother gives him her benediction, so WW who isn't a double dating fuck*d person doesn't love Bat, and he loves everyone as long as they see him as the greatest guy in the world. no offense to all his fan. have a nice day
#34 Posted by RazzaTazz (9353 posts) - - Show Bio

@battyfan1

JLU did a lot of weird relationships - John Stewart-Hawkgirl, Question-Huntress

#35 Posted by DEGRAAF (7812 posts) - - Show Bio

They both see in to each others hearts through Wonder Womans lasso and Mera see's how Diana feels about Bruce. I believe after this, Mera asks if he knows about her feelings
#36 Posted by DEGRAAF (7812 posts) - - Show Bio
@Unwritten Duck said:
" @RazzaTazz: I don't remember, but I think the Question/Huntress relationship actually happened in the comics for a short period of time. "

I thought the John Stewart and Hawkgirl one actually happened in comics as well
#37 Posted by RazzaTazz (9353 posts) - - Show Bio

@DEGRAAF

Do you know which issue the Diana-hera image is from? 

#38 Posted by d99026 (91 posts) - - Show Bio

yep. I think they like each other at JLU.

#39 Posted by battyfan1 (203 posts) - - Show Bio
@RazzaTazz said:
"

@battyfan1

JLU did a lot of weird relationships - John Stewart-Hawkgirl, Question-Huntress

"
thats true.....i kinda liked the question / helena pairing........... and he actually does show up in her comic book......i just can't recall the issue...
#40 Posted by mewmdude77 (991 posts) - - Show Bio

They can't do it, because Batman would get a broken pelvis, since Wonder woman is super strong and a goddess, and Batman is a regular man with no powers.

#41 Posted by entropy_aegis (13655 posts) - - Show Bio
@mewmdude77 said:
" They can't do it, because Batman would get a broken pelvis, since Wonder woman is super strong and a goddess, and Batman is a regular man with no powers. "
Tell that to Dick Grayson and Donna Troy's ex.
#42 Posted by mewmdude77 (991 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
" @mewmdude77 said:
" They can't do it, because Batman would get a broken pelvis, since Wonder woman is super strong and a goddess, and Batman is a regular man with no powers. "
Tell that to Dick Grayson and Donna Troy's ex. "
You mean they have the same ex?

#43 Posted by entropy_aegis (13655 posts) - - Show Bio
@mewmdude77 said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" @mewmdude77 said:

"
No i meant that Dick has slept with Starfire(class 100 alien) while Donna Troy has mated with a human.
#44 Posted by mewmdude77 (991 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
" @mewmdude77 said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" @mewmdude77 said:

"
No i meant that Dick has slept with Starfire(class 100 alien) while Donna Troy has mated with a human. "
then wouldn't it be exes?
#45 Posted by Owen_Porter (83294 posts) - - Show Bio

In JLA #0 I believe, which shows Past, Present, and Possibly the future, WW gets married, and it isnt to Bruce. Not saying this is proof of anything. Just felt like sharing lol

#46 Posted by Feliciano2040 (654 posts) - - Show Bio
@RazzaTazz said:
It was kind of a fun sub plot in JLU but Bruce belongs with Selina
I love Catwoman but I'm seriously getting irritated with her c***tease attitude, it's really annoying.
#47 Posted by divingfalcon713 (275 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if Superman and Bats aren't friends, it doesn't mean WW is included.  Superman shouldn't (and hasn't been in some very important cases) be the determining factor in what Diana chooses to do or  who she's friends with.

#48 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by Feliciano2040 (654 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot of people say he belongs with Selina, I could agree with that if Selina was an interesting character these days, instead of just being DC Comics' sex bomb.

#50 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

@Feliciano2040 said:

A lot of people say he belongs with Selina, I could agree with that if Selina was an interesting character these days, instead of just being DC Comics' sex bomb.

I disagree, I think there is a lot more depth to Selina than sex appeal. I mean DC does a great job making sure their heroines and villainess' are just as fleshed out and important as the men.

Unlike Marvel, who's females are just boobs with no souls.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.