Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8808 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

Does Warner Bros know what they're doing with her?

• 63 results
    Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
    deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Some of the things I been hearing about her in the cinematic universe makes me question if WB have a clue of what to do with someone like her. It shouldn't be this hard to come up with a game plan for her. I think they should go in the same direction as MCU Thor with her. The rumors about her solo movie makes me want to face palm myself. I think they're trying to hard to give us a trainwreck rather than a box office success.

Avatar image for deactivated-599b4bc7465db
    deactivated-599b4bc7465db

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

DC dont so why would Warner? the only good thing coming her way is Earth One tbh

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Key word there is rumour, let's wait to see how everything plays out. What they definitely shouldn't do is copy Marvel's Thor, two different products, two different styles equals longevity in the genre. Let's at least wait for Batman v Superman, they're not hiding from magical background which is a good start.

Avatar image for darknightspideyfanboy
    darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what rumors?

Avatar image for darkdetective27
    darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

I hope so. I mean the period piece rummors are giving me some doubts, but they know whats at stake. This isnt Martian Manhunter they are working with so they know they have to be careful. Thats probably why we havent seen a film is because they cant afford to mess her up. So they are going to make sure that everything works. Im hoping everything that is going around are just rummors like that Aquaman and Wonder Woman were kryptonians or the BvS was going to be two parts.

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chris Pine has officially been cast as Steve Trevor and he's reportedly a wwii pilot that crashed on Themyscira. That means Steve is probably deceased in the present time and that Wonder Woman's back in the market which blows the door wide open for that rumoured relationship between her and Batman, or Superman.

Truth_Teller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i love how bent out of shape everyone gets over just rumors. haha, some of you talk as if you've had long talks with the people making this film.

alsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By alsummers

@brunnhilde: That's kind of weird as it has been said he signed on to a multi-picture deal. So unless they age him super-super-super up in the rest of the films or they actually DO have sequels in mind (which is stupid since they don't know how well the first one's gonna be) I'd say he's a more modern character.

And @truth_teller give us a break. We just want to discuss certain things. If you don't want to discuss it, then leave. We aren't tying you here, man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@truth_teller: weve seen what theyve done in the comics so there is no reason to expect them to get a live action version thats even decent let alone good

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brunnhilde: That's kind of weird as it has been said he signed on to a multi-picture deal. So unless they age him super-super-super up in the rest of the films or they actually DO have sequels in mind (which is stupid since they don't know how well the first one's gonna be) I'd say he's a more modern character.

I really hope so though they showed concept art at Comic Con of Wonder Woman standing over wwii soldiers and they will commence shooting this fall supposedly so there's that.

Truth_Teller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@truth_teller: weve seen what theyve done in the comics so there is no reason to expect them to get a live action version thats even decent let alone good

you're right. that definitely means the movie will be bad. oh, azzarellos run was one of the new 52's best comic run? nah it'll probably be really bad just because its Wonder Woman, though, right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I trust Patty Jenkins...it's Jason Fuchs' writing that really makes me cringe about Wonder Woman's movie. Nothing this guy has done has made me believe he knows how to do anything but crappy sequels to kids movies. I can be impressed and I hope Patty can nix things that are just out of left field.

Truth_Teller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@truth_teller: thats a weird way of saying im right but ill take it

Truth_Teller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@truth_teller: thats a weird way of saying im right but ill take it

it was a direct way of saying that you have your opinion and that I hear you. Its another way of not arguing about it and not mentioning his sales and critical acclaim that show more people liked it than didnt. But hey, if you really wanna hash it out, I'm here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@truth_teller: lol yeah i know i was just joking though sales and critical acclaim doesnt mean it was good necessarily

Truth_Teller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@truth_teller: lol yeah i know i was just joking though sales and critical acclaim doesnt mean it was good necessarily

it means it was very well received by the masses. but as i said, I acknowledge that you didnt like it. Not that it matters. Just saying.

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@truth_teller: sales weren't all that hot actually, the Finches are outselling them

Truth_Teller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@truth_teller: sales weren't all that hot actually, the Finches are outselling them

they were really good though. they were out selling many other solos.

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@truth_teller: Sales were well within Wonder Woman's normal range. Going by sales, we'd have to conclude that the Finches are doing a stellar job which they are definitely not.

Truth_Teller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@truth_teller: Sales were well within Wonder Woman's normal range. Going by sales, we'd have to conclude that the Finches are doing a stellar job which they are definitely not.

like i said. they were doing very well and were beating most other solo books. and nobody is going by sales only, so you can stop with that now.

Madflavor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The chose a model with barely any acting talent as the most iconic female superhero. What do you think?

Madflavor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Madflavor

@agent41 said:
    @madflavor said:

The chose a model with barely any acting talent as the most iconic female superhero. What do you think?

They chose Ben as Batman. And they haven't done a movie that represent the legacy of Superman properly in a while now. Let's hope Ben does Batman justice and let's hope Gadot becomes second Lynda Carter. Somebody that was a model with little acting experience when she got the part. But proved to have the charisma and presence to portray a solid Wonder Woman that peope remember until these days.

Ben has become a proven actor, and most people who didn't like the casting are over it by now, especially after seeing those trailers. And that 70s show of Wonder Woman wasn't exactly very demanding towards Lynda's acting talent.

Madflavor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:
    @madflavor said:
    @agent41 said:
    @madflavor said:

They chose Ben as Batman. And they haven't done a movie that represent the legacy of Superman properly in a while now. Let's hope Ben does Batman justice and let's hope Gadot becomes second Lynda Carter. Somebody that was a model with little acting experience when she got the part. But proved to have the charisma and presence to portray a solid Wonder Woman that peope remember until these days.

Ben has become a proven actor, and most people who didn't like the casting are over it by now, especially after seeing those trailers. And that 70s show of Wonder Woman wasn't exactly very demanding towards Lynda's acting talent.

Ben proved to be an ok actor. If that is enough then we can have hope for Gadot . Lynda hadn't much acting experience at the time. But she understood the core of the character and portrayed the character really well.

Ben Affleck has been nominated for Best Actor and Best Supporting actor. It's ridiculous to compare him to Gadot. He's acting credentials are way better than hers. As for Lynda Carter, times have changed on how these characters are portrayed. Lynda's performance as WW, wouldn't fly in today's Cinema. I love Lynda, but it's just how it is. Plus I've seen Gal in the Fast and Furios movies, and her performance was passable at best.

Truth_Teller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think we dont know what will happen...

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jphulk26

@brunnhilde said:

Chris Pine has officially been cast as Steve Trevor and he's reportedly a wwii pilot that crashed on Themyscira. That means Steve is probably deceased in the present time and that Wonder Woman's back in the market which blows the door wide open for that rumoured relationship between her and Batman, or Superman.

For real?

Here´s the problem with giving ww a film. She´s had no definitive modern origin story done of her since Perrez. I think it is why screenwriters have such a problem writing for her.

As for the ww2 thing, that hasn´t been confirmed. But I think DC would be shooting themselves in the foot if they don´t set it in modern day and give her a strong villain like Ares. The Nazi´s have been done to death, plus wonder woman could take down the whole nazi´s so easily, which would beg the question why did she let so many die? Unless they are going to do some lame ass thing where she changes history. I honestly would leave this one alone. It is a lose lose situation. This generation needs their own wonder woman. Setting her in the past means the evils she´s combatting will be something kids won´t relate to.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Honestly, I'm think she will end up being pretty much New52 Justice League Wonder Woman. I also think the fact that she will first appear as an important side character might limit her, given that the Wonder Woman writers will have to work with the character from BvS rather than be allowed to work her character out, cause they are the ones making an entire movie with her, you know.

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:
    @jphulk26 said:
    @brunnhilde said:

For real?

Here´s the problem with giving ww a film. She´s had no definitive modern origin story done of her since Perrez. I think it is why screenwriters have such a problem writing for her.

As for the ww2 thing, that hasn´t been confirmed. But I think DC would be shooting themselves in the foot if they don´t set it in modern day and give her a strong villain like Ares. The Nazi´s have been done to death, plus wonder woman could take down the whole nazi´s so easily, which would beg the question why did she let so many die? Unless they are going to do some lame ass thing where she changes history. I honestly would leave this one alone. It is a lose lose situation. This generation needs their own wonder woman. Setting her in the past means the evils she´s combatting will be something kids won´t relate to.

Perez origin was an updated version of her classic origin from the 60s. Updated because he kept the basic elements and made them fit into the modern world, and gave her the best character development her character has had. Even if the movie was set in ww2 Ares can still be the real threat behind everything. As long as they have a good script,direction and production. There's still hope.

By modern I mean one set in the 00s like Birth Right or Earth One etc. You don´t need to defend Perrez to me, I love his run. Stop being so defensive. Yes ww2 wonder woman can be good, but that does not take away from the fact that qall indication would suggest that superhero origins that are period pieces do less well than superhero movies set in current time. SEE Captain America First Avenger, Watchmen as evidence.

It is not impossible to make period pieces that are successful to start off superhero franchises, but it is clear that audiences for these type of movies prefer that superheroes do there superheroing in contemporary settings, hence all the real success stories in this genre have been set in the current timelines..

alsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jphulk26: From what it sounds like with Chris Pine's deal, Trevor will be featured in multiple films not including possible sequels, so I say (and hope) the chances that the WW movie will be set as a complete period piece are fairly slim. Not to say that it won't, or that it may have flashbacks, but in regards to the sequence of events in her origin as we know of it will more than likely be set in the present or near past.

I know they released concept art of her standing over WW2 soldiers (which we are basically going off of hearsay, and those who saw it are going off of what it sounds like a split second of it being shown at SDCC before the BvS trailer) but I'm not sure the script has been completed yet (still hoping they get a new writer--but that's too much to ask for I guess), so as it stands it's still hasn't been confirmed that the film will be a period piece.

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jphulk26

@alsummers said:

@jphulk26: From what it sounds like with Chris Pine's deal, Trevor will be featured in multiple films not including possible sequels, so I say (and hope) the chances that the WW movie will be set as a complete period piece are fairly slim. Not to say that it won't, or that it may have flashbacks, but in regards to the sequence of events in her origin as we know of it will more than likely be set in the present or near past.

I know they released concept art of her standing over WW2 soldiers (which we are basically going off of hearsay, and those who saw it are going off of what it sounds like a split second of it being shown at SDCC before the BvS trailer) but I'm not sure the script has been completed yet (still hoping they get a new writer--but that's too much to ask for I guess), so as it stands it's still hasn't been confirmed that the film will be a period piece.

I just think it´s silly as well because ww story can be set in any time. It´s nothing like Captain America which is so linked to WW2 it would be impossible to untether it from it´s roots. WW´s origin in comics hasn´t been set in WW2 since Marston who was writing when ww2 was happening. There is nothing inherently tying ww to world war 2.One can only hope they´re not getting their inspiration from the 70s TV show, which is the only other time her story was set in the 40s.

Also Captain America even with his enhanced abilities wasn´t powerful enough to stop Hitler, so it made sense having the Nazi´s as badguys because they could realistically challenge him power-wise. WW could have stopped the whole war in a single day even if she´s presented as half as powerful in the movies as she is in the comics. I hear in the film she can´t fly, but clearly from the trailer she was incredibly powerful, so how are the Nazi´s (humans) going to even present a threat to her? And okay, we can say maybe Ares is behind the war; but if that´s the case, once she defeats Ares, why would she not go back and stop 6 million jews being slaughtered? It´s just mirky waters to tread in unless done very very carefully. Without very close attention to detail it could end up really alienating audiences from her.

You´re talking about one of the worst tragedies in human history; if a supposedly benevolent being with god-like abilities just stood by and watched the tragedy unfold, then she is almost as bad as the perpetraitors of the crime. She should be going in and tearing down Concentration Camps, freeing prisoners and hunting down the leaders of the party.

I´ll be interested to see how they try and do it, but I think it might suck. I also hate the idea of her tackling feminist issues from the early 1900s as if women don´t have any problems anymore. Why can´t we have a modern wonder woman who can reflect on gender politics in the modern era? Whats the point of her fighting for womens rights and equality in the 1940s when we´ve already moved past that era and gender issues have vastly evolved? Wouldn´t it be a more profound statement for a newbie wonder woman to be introduced to our world and reflect on current history, than issues way back then? Plus, was she around for the civil rights movement and apartite, etc? And I guess she didn´t bother to do anything about the various terrible wars and crimes against humanity that plagued the entire 20th century. What is it? she only fights for women? Screw blacks, arabs, vietnamese, chinese and all other victims of the various horrors throughout the 20th centuries blood stained history. These are the questions that are going to be asked if you tie her story to closely to events that actually happened in the real world.

It is fine to be inspired by actual events that happened in the real world for the foes and evils superheros go on to face. But when you place a superhero in our historical context, especially one as powerful as wonder woman, then you run risk of taking audiences out of the movie experience and instead wondering why someone so powerful can´t just easily prevent something like WW2 or the dropping of the atom bomb from ever happening in the first place. Think about Watchmen. That was done smartly because Dr. Manhatten was a United States Army shill who actually changed history by his very presence, so Nixon won the war in vietnam and JFK was never president etc etc etc.

MPfly88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41:

Being nominated for an Oscar is an honor. Over a hundred movies are made every year, and when you get nominated by the academy for best actor, that's a big deal. Ben's performance in both Argo and Hollywoodland were great. Hate to burst your bubble but it's stupid to say "Well if they hired Gal Gadot, why not Ben?"

alsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jphulk26 said:
    @alsummers said:

I just think it´s silly as well because ww story can be set in any time. It´s nothing like Captain America which is so linked to WW2 it would be impossible to untether it from it´s roots. WW´s origin in comics hasn´t been set in WW2 since Marston who was writing when ww2 was happening. There is nothing inherently tying ww to world war 2.One can only hope they´re not getting their inspiration from the 70s TV show, which is the only other time her story was set in the 40s.

Also Captain America even with his enhanced abilities wasn´t powerful enough to stop Hitler, so it made sense having the Nazi´s as badguys because they could realistically challenge him power-wise. WW could have stopped the whole war in a single day even if she´s presented as half as powerful in the movies as she is in the comics. I hear in the film she can´t fly, but clearly from the trailer she was incredibly powerful, so how are the Nazi´s (humans) going to even present a threat to her? And okay, we can say maybe Ares is behind the war; but if that´s the case, once she defeats Ares, why would she not go back and stop 6 million jews being slaughtered? It´s just mirky waters to tread in unless done very very carefully. Without very close attention to detail it could end up really alienating audiences from her.

You´re talking about one of the worst tragedies in human history; if a supposedly benevolent being with god-like abilities just stood by and watched the tragedy unfold, then she is almost as bad as the perpetraitors of the crime. She should be going in and tearing down Concentration Camps, freeing prisoners and hunting down the leaders of the party.

I´ll be interested to see how they try and do it, but I think it might suck. I also hate the idea of her tackling feminist issues from the early 1900s as if women don´t have any problems anymore. Why can´t we have a modern wonder woman who can reflect on gender politics in the modern era? Whats the point of her fighting for womens rights and equality in the 1940s when we´ve already moved past that era and gender issues have vastly evolved? Wouldn´t it be a more profound statement for a newbie wonder woman to be introduced to our world and reflect on current history, than issues way back then? Plus, was she around for the civil rights movement and apartite, etc? And I guess she didn´t bother to do anything about the various terrible wars and crimes against humanity that plagued the entire 20th century. What is it? she only fights for women? Screw blacks, arabs, vietnamese, chinese and all other victims of the various horrors throughout the 20th centuries blood stained history. These are the questions that are going to be asked if you tie her story to closely to events that actually happened in the real world.

It is fine to be inspired by actual events that happened in the real world for the foes and evils superheros go on to face. But when you place a superhero in our historical context, especially one as powerful as wonder woman, then you run risk of taking audiences out of the movie experience and instead wondering why someone so powerful can´t just easily prevent something like WW2 or the dropping of the atom bomb from ever happening in the first place. Think about Watchmen. That was done smartly because Dr. Manhatten was a United States Army shill who actually changed history by his very presence, so Nixon won the war in vietnam and JFK was never president etc etc etc.

This. The BOLDED this. THAT is a huge problem with a period piece. If they go the "Wonder Woman fights for equality and peace" route making her movie set in the 1920s or 40s or 60s or 80s make it seem like "done! all equality problems have been resolved in since then because Wonder Woman." That's not true in the slightest. Combating inequality in the modern age not only makes the most sense for Wonder Woman, but also makes the movie have a distinct and noble message-rather than just be a popcorn flick. I've seen plenty of movies about women's rights and civil rights that take place in the past, and while noble, it doesn't address the issue as it still stands today, and it disassociates the audience into thinking "well things aren't like that NOW" when they totally are.

While interesting to do a trilogy of how Wonder Woman combats inequality through the ages, Warner Brothers would have to be incredibly confident in the first film before its production to even think of a trilogy. Warner Brothers isn't Marvel. They have hundreds of other projects to do that aren't comic book related and don't have Disney's endless stream of money to back them up. If the first Wonder Woman flops, they aren't going to do a sequel, and that makes her message even worse if it ends incomplete.

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mpfly88 said:

@agent41:

Being nominated for an Oscar is an honor. Over a hundred movies are made every year, and when you get nominated by the academy for best actor, that's a big deal. Ben's performance in both Argo and Hollywoodland were great. Hate to burst your bubble but it's stupid to say "Well if they hired Gal Gadot, why not Ben?"

he wasn´t nominated for oscars for those roles. he´s never been nominated as actor.

Agent_Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Agent_Z

@alsummers @jphulk26 I get where you guys are coming from, but how de we know that showing her combating gender issues in a period piece means the story will end with her being victorious in the fight for equality. I can see them simply saying she got involved but couldn't make anymore advances than real life feminists. There's a bit of a fallacy in the assumption that superheroes could solve every problem in the world. I mean, they could make contributions but most of their stories are about people taking on fantastical problems that don't exist in the real world.

Diana defeating Hitler doesn't mean she could solve the problems that resulted in men like him getting into power in the first place. And that's even if she could; we saw in MoS that human weapons are capable of hurting super powered beings.

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent_z said:

@alsummers @jphulk26 I get where you guys are coming from, but how de we know that showing her combating gender issues in a period piece means the story will end with her being victorious in the fight for equality. I can see them simply saying she got involved but couldn't make anymore advances than real life feminists. There's a bit of a fallacy in the assumption that superheroes could solve every problem in the world. I mean, they could make contributions but most of their stories are about people taking on fantastical problems that don't exist in the real world.

Diana defeating Hitler doesn't mean she could solve the problems that resulted in men like him getting into power in the first place. And that's even if she could; we saw in MoS that human weapons are capable of hurting super powered beings.

This would be great if they could do that. IN BOLD That is a mature version and thematic discussion I could get behind.

However the point remains, even if this version of wonder woman is only half as strong as the kryptonians, maybe more maybe less, there is no way she couldn´t just take out the leaders of the third reich by herself. Take down one Concentration Camp after another etc. That is why Superhero films tend to be facing fantastical beings.You can´t have Thor, Superman or Wonder Woman against The Nazi´s or some threat like that, especially wonder woman who we know just wouldn´t tolerate such BS, they need to be facing a threat that is a challenge for being of their magnitude. You could have a brief scene in the beginning of a film where they stop protesters being killed by some rogue Government, to give some nod to real world problems, but in the end that can´t be the major threat. It is true what you say, spiritually ww couldn´t change the hearts of men, the bitterness and anger and hatred that lead to things like the Holocaust, but the fact is she can physically stop it from happening and ww in particular has been shown to have no tolerance for that kind of thing. Superman is weary of imposing his will on the world. He respects the laws of mortals and sovereignty of nations, even though at times he feels he must do something to prevent madmen asserting their will, he also doesn´t want mankind to fear him. WW doesn´t give a crap about all that nonsense.

The Wonder Woman I know, sees injustice and no matter the law or country or whatever it is trying to prevent her, she will go in fight it anyway. With words firstly, but if failing that she´s willing to fight till her last breath as well. That´s why I can´t see her in the 1940s keeping quiet about her abilities and hiding in the shadows, when mass genocides, racism, imperialism, collonialism and all that stuff is going on. The WW I know wouldn´t stand for all that crap. Added to that it disances her world so far away from the dc universe I just think it´s plain unfair on the character. All her supporting cast are going to be dead and buried in the modern dccu. It will make her less interesting in the present. She pretty much won´t have a world apart from the Justice League in the present time. It will make her far more remote than even Captain America.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: I actually have hope for Gal. She isn't the real problem, she could be another Lynda Carter. I am worried about how she going to be portrayed. I don't want her to be another Black Widow (just a supporting character).

Madflavor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Madflavor

@jphulk26 said:
    @mpfly88 said:

@agent41:

he wasn´t nominated for oscars for those roles. he´s never been nominated as actor.

I looked it up. He was nominated for Best Actor at the BAFTA awards for Argo, and nominated for his portrayal of George Reeves at the Golden Globes, which is a respected award show. So he has been recognized for his acting ability, but some people are still "But he was in Duuuurdevil!!!"

@agent41 said:
    @mpfly88 said:

@agent41:

No. They don't mean a thing because countless of legendary actors never recived a nomination yet they have a huge legacy in the industry. Ben proved himself a good actor so why shouldn't Gadot have her chance?. Some people just want to assume that she can't do it without any solid proof.

Did you ever think that perhaps those actors were just outshined by other actors in certain years?

I don't disagree with you that Gal should receive a chance to better herself and prove herself as an actress. But she hasn't earned Wonder Woman. None of which she has shown has proved that she, on her own two shoulders, can carry a big major league franchise. It takes a certain amount of screen presence, charisma and acting talent to do that. At least if you want to be respectable. It sounds to me like you guys are just "settling" for Gal Gadot, because it's who they picked and you're gonna go with it. But we all know there are dozens and dozens of much better choices out there. Wonder Woman deserves so much better than this.

Truth_Teller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is really dumb. Might as well ask us what the lotto numbers will be next month.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@truth_teller: Okay, Mr. Smarty-Pants tell us what the numbers. I'll be waiting.

Truth_Teller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@truth_teller: Okay, Mr. Smarty-Pants tell us what the numbers. I'll be waiting.

....you clearly didnt understand my comment. I'll post it again, so you can try again.

This thread is really dumb. Might as well ask us what the lotto numbers will be next month.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.