Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8808 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

Does New 52 Batman love WW?

Avatar image for the_wind_dancer
    The_Wind_Dancer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

During trinity war, some of Superman's comments when possessed by the box insinuated that Batman may have romantic feelings for Diana and vice versa. am i reading into things to much, or should we be expecting a love triangle in the future.

Here is the scan...

No Caption Provided

whygamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By whygamespot

Superman was most probably just being paranoid. There is no signs from Bats himself showing that he has any interest in Diana and vice versa.

But we will probably find out in Batman and Wonder Woman #30

Avatar image for the_wind_dancer
    The_Wind_Dancer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The_Wind_Dancer

@hastalavista: Yer, I was thinking the same thing, just wanted an extra opinion. thanks

Johnni_Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_wind_dancer: New 52 Batman is not even capable of love. All joking aside, No. I'm willing to say, (by the way their relationship has been portrayed so far) that Batman and Wonder Woman are not even friends. More like coworkers. Hell, they're going to butt heads in Batman and Wonder Woman #30.

This was just lame writing to bring stakes to the already unappealing SM/WW. But, you should expect a love triangle in the future. DC doesn't know what they are doing. They are will do anything to their sell books. So be prepared for a lot of melodramatic bs around the time Batman vs Superman comes out.(or maybe sooner.)

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

as a friend yes, but romantically thats a big NO.

Avatar image for jasoninthewoods
    Jasoninthewoods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After Superman/Wonder Woman ends we'll get a Batman/Wonder Woman series. ;)

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By kidchipotle

I would love more than anything for a Batman / Wonder Woman moment because I was / still am a huge fan of that ship. Loved it in JLA and I loved it in JLU. But in this situation, I believe this is just Superman being paranoid. Bruce, Diana, and Clark were all the best of friends on Post-Crisis New Earth but on New 52 Earth-Prime, there isn't even really a Trinity yet. Batman and Superman are friends , Superman and Wonder Woman are friends , and it seems like Batman and Wonder Woman are simply co-workers at this point.

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

No, the box just draws out the inner insecurities and temptations of the characters, that said if there was someone that would make Superman feel insecure of course it would be Batman no one else can measure up.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RustyRoy

It was clearly the box, they're not even friends anymore in fact I'll bet they don't trust each other at all.

Avatar image for cloudzackvincent
    cloudzackvincent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

nope

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.