Does Jennifer Connelly Look like Wonder Woman?

#1 Posted by stevepidge (408 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally think she would make an awesome choice for Diana.

#2 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes. I think she looks like Wonder Woman.

#3 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
She would be a good choice, because she not only looks like the part, but she is also talented (more than) enough to do it. But I doubt she would be interested in the first place.
#4 Edited by stevepidge (408 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" She would be a good choice, because she not only looks like the part, but she is also talented (more than) enough to do it. But I doubt she would be interested in the first place. "

well she was in the original hulk, so we know she is not averse to comic book movies.

#5 Posted by stevepidge (408 posts) - - Show Bio

#6 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

she has the complextion, but not the build, and even though she is a great actress, i dont see her pulling off the character nor presence right.

#7 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
can some one do one of  Missy Peregrym in a wondy outfit?
#8 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio

She is better looking than any Wonder Woman i have seen

#9 Posted by Tmul501 (595 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she'd be great in the role. I kind of doubt she'd take it, but I think she definitely looks the part and has the acting chops. Plus she's smoking hot. That black and white pic in the first post...Jesus

#10 Posted by Shatterstar (4437 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna go with yes. 3 months in the gym to tone up the arms, done and done. Question is does she have the star power to be the main character of  her own action movie?

#11 Posted by AngelFrost (2833 posts) - - Show Bio

They look soo alike!

#12 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya know what, I think she pulls it off...why did I never think about it before?

#13 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think there's any actress with the body to play wonder woman, they'd almost all have to put on around forty pounds to do it.

#14 Posted by DEGRAAF (7810 posts) - - Show Bio

i think she is a good match, im not fond of her acting skills but i say give it a try anyway
#15 Posted by Stormbringer (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes Jennifer *_*

#16 Posted by The Englander (1171 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tmul501 said:
" I think she'd be great in the role. I kind of doubt she'd take it, but I think she definitely looks the part and has the acting chops. Plus she's smoking hot. That black and white pic in the first post...Jesus "
Agreed
#17 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" can some one do one of  Missy Peregrym in a wondy outfit? "
Enough with Missy Peregrym.You are the only person who gives a sh#t about her.
#18 Posted by WW-Fan (2738 posts) - - Show Bio

nooo i so dont think she would be good as Wonder Woman :S
#19 Posted by Silver Knight75 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah. She would be a good candidate for Wonder Woman.

#20 Posted by High Revolutionary (3160 posts) - - Show Bio

The need to cast Gina Carano as Wonder Woman. 

MAKE IT SO HOLLYWOOD!
#21 Posted by The Hottness (4226 posts) - - Show Bio

i like this choice..go Wonder Woman
#22 Posted by High Revolutionary (3160 posts) - - Show Bio

Did you see the Day the Earth Styood Still?  She looks nothing liek that now.  She's borderline anorexic.
#23 Posted by ryanwh (373 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't have anything to add, I just wanted to post another picture of Jennifer. 

#24 Posted by High Revolutionary (3160 posts) - - Show Bio

^ LMFAO 

#25 Posted by mrjoshua (76 posts) - - Show Bio

i like Jennifer Connelly and think she is a great actress however i don't find her intimidating enough. She doesn't have a tough enough attitude. She may look good as WW and can pull off the acting but you also have to think about her in a fight scene. She might be able to do it. With some training. but then again it all depends on how WW is portrayed. We're all thinking of her from the comics. If someone like Jennifer were picked they may tailor the role to fit her and her sensibilities. My only problem is Jennifer has this glassy eye thing she does in every movie I've seen her in and I don't think that would be a good look for WW to have.
#26 Posted by StrangerXL (211 posts) - - Show Bio

While Jennifer Conelly does have the right look for Wonder Woman, we'll never see her on screen as Wonder Woman because by Hollywood standards she's too old to play the character.  She turns 40 this December. Along with Catherine Zeta -Jones and Lucy Lawless, who both are over 40 and also get mentioned a lot as possible Wonder Woman choices, I don't think filmmakers would look at any of them as viable for a movie franchise especially when it comes to multiple sequel potiential. 
#27 Posted by Paracelsus (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe if she was taller(like the original Wonder Woman in the TV series- Lynda Carter). Demi Moore or Sandra Bullock would make  good ones as well!

Terry

#28 Posted by pentagram (312 posts) - - Show Bio

ADD ABOUT 10-15 POUNDS OF MUSCLE AND SHES PERFECT

#29 Posted by UnsolvedParadox (262 posts) - - Show Bio

I could see either Jennifer Connelly or Cobie Smulders doing an awesome job with the role. Why on Earth did the Joss Whedon helmed effort flame out, anyways?

#30 Posted by goosehorn (784 posts) - - Show Bio

yes id say shed pass as a good wonder woman she has the thick eyebrows that wonder woman has 

#31 Posted by Illyana Rasputin (2771 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Jennifer Connelly would make a lovely Wonder Woman. She would need to bulk up a tad more.

#32 Posted by WW-Fan (2738 posts) - - Show Bio

i think they should cast unknown actress actully :) and i think Jennifer is little old to play her :/
#33 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio

No..she doesn't look like Wonder Woman,she looks like Jennifer Connelly but I would accept her as Wonder Woman.She's a good actress and very attractive.

#34 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

She looks like a MILF!

#35 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio
@John Valentine said:
" She looks like a MILF! "
Because that's what she is.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.