Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8719 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

Do you think themyscira should become more of a focal point?

Avatar image for deactivated-599b4bc7465db
    deactivated-599b4bc7465db

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

im not talking about with the new 52 story line, at least not specifically, but in general do you think that themyscira should be more focal? What if they treated themyscira the same way Thor treats Asgard?

She would still go to earth, but he spend most of it in Themyscira and it could give them a chance to develop that world even more

Agent_Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Agent_Z

Yes, but not the way it's been written by Azzarello or Finch. Portray it as Perez, Rucka, Jiminez did.

Muffin_Sangria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Muffin_Sangria

I'd prefer her time split a little more evenly. I'd love to see her open back up her Embassy

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
    deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, I like the idea that all things Amazon are highly visible background settings, but not Diana's primary home. I don't love Diana being the Queen and I don't like the Amazons being the center of the story as Finch has made them. I like mythological stories, but that doesn't require everything to be centered on PI ... I'd like to see some time spent in Diana's human world with the Amazons being helpful to solving her problems out in man's world. N52 Diana doesn't have much of a life outside of the JL and Themyscira so I'd love to see a writer explore what else she does or do a "Year One" storyline that explored her early years in man's world.

Avatar image for scorpio_cassadine
    SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes. Asgard is a major supporting character in Thor's titles.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.