Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8804 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

Create the perfect villain for Wonder Woman...

UltraHeroix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By UltraHeroix

If you could create the perfect villain (Arch-nemesis) for Wonder Woman what would they be like? Powers, motivation, resources, gender...if they have a Greek mythological background or not and etc. You could even name the villain if you want to.

For me, her perfect arch-nemesis would be a woman, who is a mix of the evil businessman version of Lex Luthor with Amazon powers. Her goal is to acquire power by creating havoc in the world and profiting from it. I'm still thinking about this perfect villain for her but would love to hear other folk's ideas..

StarKiller809

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 462

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By StarKiller809

I would like to see her fight some very strong enimies, because I don't really think the Cheetah is going to give her the fight she needs.

Powers; Strenght, Flight, Endurance, Speed, Power beams (for crown she wears)

Weapons: Tons of swords, axes. She also has bracelets, Her favorite weapon is a battle mace.

She is queen of a tribe, but the gods never give them anything because the Amazons are there, o she hates her. When she found out Wonder Woman is at the mans world, she gets ready to ambush her and kill her!

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SC  Moderator

I think a good Wonder Woman villain would be like a modern day Hulk, (Banner and Hulk dynamic) and Black Adam. 

Powers: Appears human, and as the human, this character would be extremely intelligent and wise, and knowledgeable, very politically, and socially aware. Keen to exploit dumb and ignorant people. Sort of like Bruce Banner in recent months if he was bad and a women. Of course if the need should arise she can Hulk out into a massive powered she monster who's stats will amp over time and maybe the ability to call on powers from various myth monster from various cultures mythologies. Potentially in this state she could grow to be more powerful than Diana. Plus have various little extra powers (sorta the Black Adam bit but instead of gods, think monsters) 
    Resources: Many, super wealthy, famous, owner of many businesses. Patents on various tech pieces. Again, sort of like Banner, and evil banner who knows she has this monster inside that she can exploit. She has this confidence that allows her to be brazen. 
    Motivation: She sees the world and its people as horrible, and so the means justify the end. She is not inherently evil, she just views women as weak, and people as too PC, and other people as too power mad and so its her job to clean up and save the world from idiot people who aren't as smart and wise as her. (so she might be a little unhinged) 

Ideologically and physically therefore she can oppose and be a threat to Wonder Woman. This won't be a villain Wonder Woman could just smack around. She might be a minor celebrity of sorts to humans and smart enough to conceal her true nature. She would be a closet misogynist and racist and believe in purity. Wonder Woman would have to fight her on two fronts, with wit and with physical power. Rather than manipulate people in dastardly evil ways, she will manipulate them the same way news organizations, celebrities and politicians do ordinary people lol of course now and then though, she becomes this extreme physical threat as well.

I think WW needs a good male villain too.
    RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

#4  Edited By RazzaTazz

I did write a blog on this by the way.

@SC

That sounds like a good villain.  As for needing a good male villain, I am starting to have abit more respect for Doctor Psycho. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.