Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8805 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

Could Sensation Comics be turning into a monthly?

DonJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DonJack

So, as we noticed, Sensation Comics next chapter is going to be released on January 28th, Wednesday. But then I was looking at the schedule for digital comics, and I noticed there's a free Wednesday: Batman '66 releases each 2 weeks, and Teen Titans Go is monthly. That leaves one Wednesday.

No Caption Provided

Sensation Comics was being released on Thursday, but now that day was taken by Wonder Woman '77. Could it be that Sensation Comics is turning into a monthly, fullfilling the "a comic every day of the week" promise, and being released on the last Wednesday of the month?

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard to say, clearly it took a hiatus this week, probably to give WW '77 the spotlight, but it's print sales are up there with Injustice and Batman '66 so I have a hard time seeing them slowing that down to monthly on the Digital front.

DonJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DonJack

Yeah, but I think DC really releases only one digital-first comic per day, each day of the week, so we wouldn't have Sensation Comics and WW '77 at the same day, or Sensation with any other comic at the same day. The other option is if WW '77 enter on hiatus after the first arc, but then Sensation should be released January 29th, not 28th.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't seen any kind of press or announcement about it, but it's possible that Sensation has gone on Hiatus for a while, similar to Injustice, which had couple of "breaks" and returned with "Season 2 and Season 3" arcs.

DonJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, Sensation Comics #21 is out today, so nothing here is valid.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.