Could of been WW actresses.

#1 Posted by darkman61288 (720 posts) - - Show Bio

Please post the actresses who could of been good as WW when they were younger.

My pics are: The top is Caroline Munro and the bottom is Maria Grazia Cucinotta

#2 Posted by TifaLockhart (14012 posts) - - Show Bio

*could HAVE been

#3 Posted by lifeboy (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

cobie smulders or jennifer connelly

#4 Posted by RDClip (1117 posts) - - Show Bio

A young Monica Bullucci would have been almost perfect

#5 Posted by r2datu (594 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by ArchiZoom (1005 posts) - - Show Bio

Cameron Russell. She's a model but she's proven to be smart and she's beautiful and young.

#7 Posted by Muffin_Sangria (504 posts) - - Show Bio

I like that they cast someone who isn't super white but I was watching Deep Space Nine and I thought Terry Farrell could have done well in the role.

#8 Edited by RustyRoy (10883 posts) - - Show Bio

#9 Posted by Cloakx14 (2344 posts) - - Show Bio

Angelina Jolie if she was ten years younger.

#10 Posted by Pokeysteve (8025 posts) - - Show Bio

Aside from the obvious fan favorites (Wilde, Regan, Alexander) Jessica Lowndes or Taylor Cole would have been better.

Lowndes

Cole

#11 Posted by LyraFay (2468 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread should have been renamed "I am unsatisfied with the studio's choice but I'll make do for now...."

#12 Edited by RustyRoy (10883 posts) - - Show Bio

@lyrafay said:

This thread should have been renamed "I am unsatisfied with the studio's choice but I'll make do for now...."

Its clearly not that.....

#13 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (5809 posts) - - Show Bio
Kelly Hu

#14 Posted by drgnx (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Chuck Norris and Vin Diesel could have also been Wonder Woman, a wig, some CG, voice manipulation ....

#15 Posted by Super-Wonder (95 posts) - - Show Bio

Alana De La Garza. Even today.

#16 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

@super-wonder: Sorry but my first thought on seeing that pic was that the WW community would be outraged because of her enhanced breast.

All are interesting choices but the only clear choice would have being Lucy Lawless. I would like to see her as hippolyta in any WW movie.

#17 Posted by Super-Wonder (95 posts) - - Show Bio

@crimsonlord53: That's an odd statement. Would the WW community be more outraged than the "pants" issue, I wonder?

#18 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

@super-wonder:

Good question considering all the flack Gal Gadot got over her lack of endowment maybe.

#19 Posted by SCORPIO_CASSADINE (719 posts) - - Show Bio

@super-wonder: Sorry but my first thought on seeing that pic was that the WW community would be outraged because of her enhanced breast.

I'd rather have a WW with fake breasts, than no breasts.

Sofia Vergara

Odette Annable

#20 Posted by gerbil13 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

probably not one anyone would think of but I think she could play a awesome wonder woman, in a re imagined series. Nikki Sanderson, there's some great pics of her doing a marathon.

#21 Posted by ClarkKent12 (133 posts) - - Show Bio

Get her on Henry's workout regimen/diet and boom! Best WW ever. :P

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.