Cliff Chiang

#1 Posted by Hipsterhobo (17 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you guys think about his artwork, I personally like it a great deal.

#2 Posted by Remi (613 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome artist.

#3 Posted by kapitein_zeppos (341 posts) - - Show Bio

He's good

#4 Posted by 4_color_image (218 posts) - - Show Bio

He is honestly my favorite Wonder Woman artist of all time!

#5 Posted by oraclefyre (936 posts) - - Show Bio

I love it. It's sleek and beautiful, and not unnecessarily sexualized. It's nice to read a solid comic.

#6 Posted by Izaiah (5184 posts) - - Show Bio

Not my cup of tea.

#7 Posted by The_Tree (7250 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it fits Wonder Woman very well. I'm not sure on how I'd like his art if he were doing a character like Superman or something though.

#8 Posted by Katie24 (488 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it a lot. I've actually been wanting to get a Wonder Woman tattoo and I'm seriously considering getting his version of her.

#9 Edited by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

Its okay. I pefer Nicola Scott or Ed Benes, though.

#10 Posted by dvader (18 posts) - - Show Bio

I love it. Actually, I look back on all the other previous versions of WW and found the hanging boobs (*cough Jim Lee cough*), although pleasing to the eye, is more of a cheap gimmick to get people to buy the books. Let the story bring people in and the artwork complement the story and characters. I think Chiang is doing a great job.

#11 Posted by cc1738 (358 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate. It annoyed me so much I dropped the series even though I liked the story.

#12 Posted by Mercy_ (92676 posts) - - Show Bio

I loveeee it.

#13 Posted by dondasch (926 posts) - - Show Bio

I suppose he's capable. He's nowhere near Nicola Scott.

#14 Edited by Billy Batson (57914 posts) - - Show Bio

You're right. Chiang's much better.
BB

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.