Cheetah makes her first New 52 appearnce!

#1 Edited by 4_color_image (217 posts) - - Show Bio

And once again another major Wonder Woman character is introduced in Justice League (#10) & not her own title!!! Looks like some future sub-plots for Diana have been woven into the issue as well!

#2 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup. Its possible that we wont be seeing much of WW's supporting characters and villains in WW's own book since we will be seeing a whole new set of supporting cast and villains in the WW book.

#3 Posted by 4_color_image (217 posts) - - Show Bio

Heck! We won't even be seeing much of Diana in her own book. The supporting cast is WAY to large & Azz thinks everyone needs equal screen time!!!!

I say revive Sensation Comics & let Azz do his thing there & let the Wonder Woman title feature Diana doing feats of Wonder & being a superhero!!!

#4 Posted by Katie24 (488 posts) - - Show Bio

I will take an original, well written and interesting comic (Wonder Woman) over a meh comic (Justice League) any day. Cheetah was so lame, I hope that her new incarnation is better. Wonder Woman is one of the top three superhero's in the DC universe and deserves better villains than Cheetah.

#5 Posted by Twentyfive (2745 posts) - - Show Bio

Di is too busy dealing with her incest issues. Sad, too.

#6 Edited by 4_color_image (217 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive said:

Di is too busy dealing with her incest issues. Sad, too.

I like to call Di's own title 'As Mount Olympus Turns'

Cheetah is quite awesome when written right & Johns did that back in the Flash/ Wonder Woman cross over from a few years back. Other villains with great potential include; Circe, Dr. Poison, Dr. Psycho, Silver Swan, Deva/ Genocide (in the New 52 they could be merged into the same character)...

#7 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84372 posts) - - Show Bio

I think any WW characters who appear in titles outside of her own are a great thing. Expose them to a wider audience.

#8 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like it if Justice League had a large focus on Wonder Woman since she only has one solo book.

#9 Posted by Twentyfive (2745 posts) - - Show Bio

@4_color_image: That was funny as heck. I love your sense of humor.

#10 Posted by Remi (613 posts) - - Show Bio

#11 Posted by 4_color_image (217 posts) - - Show Bio

@htb106 said:

I'd like it if Justice League had a large focus on Wonder Woman since she only has one solo book.

The back-up feature is a great opportunity for this. We already got a great Steve back-up so bring on the Super-heroics of Diana!!!

#12 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:

I think any WW characters who appear in titles outside of her own are a great thing. Expose them to a wider audience.

Like Steve Trevor should.
#13 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

I really like what they're doing with Steve Trevor. Being a main stay in Justice League and even starring in Team 7.

#14 Posted by oraclefyre (936 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually like Steve in JL.

#15 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (10913 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare said:

I really like what they're doing with Steve Trevor. Being a main stay in Justice League and even starring in Team 7.

@oraclefyre said:

I actually like Steve in JL.

These

#16 Posted by herrweis (427 posts) - - Show Bio

the Cheetah is one of my favorite villians,the Barbara Minerva version that is

t

#17 Posted by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

Cooool

#18 Posted by 4_color_image (217 posts) - - Show Bio

@herrweis said:

the Cheetah is one of my favorite villians,the Barbara Minerva version that is

t

Looks like the Minerva with pants version

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.