#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33361 posts) - - Show Bio

She can fly, its already been shown 

#4 Posted by Batcrow (232 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderbat87 said:
??? 
where?
#5 Posted by Batcrow (232 posts) - - Show Bio

As far as Azzarello is concerned, he said that he personally wants to avoid having Wonder Woman freely soar in the air because just about every hero does that, but she will definitely hover. It's just that she is using her ability to fly rather judiciously..

#6 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33361 posts) - - Show Bio
@Batcrow said:
@spiderbat87 said:
??? where?
In the Justice League Dark preview 
#7 Posted by MrDirector786 (43553 posts) - - Show Bio

I like flying more than the invisible jet, but the invisible jet was with her since the beginning while flying was not. I'll just wait and see what they decide to do.

#8 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

@Batcrow said:
@spiderbat87 said:
She can fly, its already been shown
??? where?
In the Justice League Dark preview

Isn't she just hovering? Because, I mean, I think they could get away with that :P

#9 Posted by StarKiller809 (1238 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she's flying. I mean, she NEVER has had the power to hover before... she could leap and fly but never hover.

#10 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33361 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@Batcrow said:
@spiderbat87 said:
??? where?

Isn't she just hovering? Because, I mean, I think they could get away with that :P

Well when they where getting mauled by the flying teeth her and supes looked pretty high up
#11 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

I rather her fly the jet seems stupid to me, but they don't need to have her fly every panel she can keep herself grounded more and just fly when necessary so maybe go entire issues without flight

#12 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

@EnSabahNurX said:

I rather her fly the jet seems stupid to me, but they don't need to have her fly every panel she can keep herself grounded more and just fly when necessary so maybe go entire issues without flight

agreed

#13 Posted by RazzaTazz (9638 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it is the Perez version, just reinvented after Flashpoint is it not?  I didnt read the end of flashpoint, I dont know if Eobarde went back and gave her the jet back

#14 Posted by MrDirector786 (43553 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_psycho said:

@EnSabahNurX said:

agreed

Same

#15 Posted by kartron (420 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, the cover art of justice league #1 suggest she is flying beside superman and others..

#16 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

@ReVamp said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@Batcrow said:
@spiderbat87 said:
??? where?

Well when they where getting mauled by the flying teeth her and supes looked pretty high up

Yeah, but think like this.Hover = Levitate/Fly at low speeds, Like EXTREMELY slow. Fly = Fly(at high speeds). (I know, you didn't see the last one coming :P)

#17 Posted by Erik (32785 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes she can fly.

#18 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (9057 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she can fly. I do not think there is a reason why she would not fly

#19 Posted by Evil_Dog (39 posts) - - Show Bio

She should fly.

#20 Posted by star notes (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Keep her flight powers and the invisible jet.

#21 Posted by victoriancuckoo (228 posts) - - Show Bio

I don’t really like the invisible jet but I would prefer she not have flight either…

#22 Posted by rpgr (331 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd prefer if they did the early DBZ approach. Flight uses power and is slower than the cloud but more useful in a fight but let go of the invisible jet, cloaking jet ok, invisible jet is pretty dumb.

#23 Posted by Wonderboy52 (28 posts) - - Show Bio
@Batcrow said:

As far as Azzarello is concerned, he said that he personally wants to avoid having Wonder Woman freely soar in the air because just about every hero does that, but she will definitely hover. It's just that she is using her ability to fly rather judiciously..

Very good point
#24 Posted by Peerless1 (181 posts) - - Show Bio

@rpgr: Well as the newly reavealed daughter of Zeus (god of the sky) and sister the Hermes and Apollo, she had better fly. ;)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.