Can she still fly?

#1 Posted by jointron33 (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

Has the power of flight been retconned Post-flashpoint?

#2 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33889 posts) - - Show Bio
@jointron33: she can still fly and there has already been a thread made about this
#3 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

No

#4 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio

She hasn't been depicted flying at all and I am starting to believe that she can't fly now.

#5 Posted by Saren (25891 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll wait.

#6 Posted by YoggSaron (812 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe she can be seen flying in Justice League Dark #1. I could be mistaken or that could have been simply a communication mishap.

#7 Posted by Batcrow (232 posts) - - Show Bio

Azzarello said she can hover (maybe that's why she was walking on water in issue 5). He says she's only gonna fly judiciously, so he can focus on her other abilities.

#8 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Not that i've seen

#9 Posted by Dernman (15234 posts) - - Show Bio
 Fly or Hover she is doing something here.
#10 Posted by 4_color_image (218 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League #8 made me very happy! Kinda funny that we get more of what we expect from Wonder Woman in the Justice League comic than in her own!

#11 Posted by Crimson_Butterfly (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman said:

I think this is a mistake you can also see aquaman in the air and appears to be flying we already saw her carried by Hal. The only way we can make sure if she can fly is if she does it in her own book.

#12 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crimson_Butterfly said:

@Dernman said:

I think this is a mistake you can also see aquaman in the air and appears to be flying we already saw her carried by Hal. The only way we can make sure if she can fly is if she does it in her own book.

a mistake to draw her carrying something and floating? o.O

#13 Posted by Crimson_Butterfly (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kallarkz said:

@Crimson_Butterfly said:

@Dernman said:

a mistake to draw her carrying something and floating? o.O

Yes

#14 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29509 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I the only one who thinks Wonder Woman being able to fly is kind of ... weird?

It doesn't seem to be a power that fits her.

Maybe it's the lack of a cape, but she seems designed to be an Earth-bound character.

That and all the f**king invisible jets she's had over the years.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.