Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8807 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

Bracelets off, how powerful is WW?

• 56 results
    SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

@the_stegman said:

That First Born fight was weak.

because azzarello can't deliver when it comes to action,a comic like wonder woman with this lack of good action is really bad.

id suggest superman for tomorrow. azzarello can do some pretty good action

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@sog7dc:that wasn't a fight,just a few panels.

WWComicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering she outfought Artemis without her powers and without easily beat her. Considering Artemis is a goddess thats pretty impressive...

I assume her bracelets will also contain whatever abilities she might have gained from being God of War. If she was full of rage and struggling to contain those energies before then its fair to say this will add to this several times over. I don't know if they'll do a WW going rogue story as they habitually do with Superman; but it wouldn't surprise me. Perhaps this would be a good way to reveal this if somebody deliberately removes her bracelets.

I hope she gets some cool abilities from being A GOD. Like, seriously, bracelets aside, theres no way of getting around that like it didn't happen. Be so good if she could become a giantess like Strife. She does use that ability to lord over Diana far too often.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering she outfought Artemis without her powers and without easily beat her. Considering Artemis is a goddess thats pretty impressive...

I assume her bracelets will also contain whatever abilities she might have gained from being God of War. If she was full of rage and struggling to contain those energies before then its fair to say this will add to this several times over. I don't know if they'll do a WW going rogue story as they habitually do with Superman; but it wouldn't surprise me. Perhaps this would be a good way to reveal this if somebody deliberately removes her bracelets.

I hope she gets some cool abilities from being A GOD. Like, seriously, bracelets aside, theres no way of getting around that like it didn't happen. Be so good if she could become a giantess like Strife. She does use that ability to lord over Diana far too often.

who is strife.

WWComicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By WWComicfan

Did I get the name wrong? Ah soz. The bald goddess in black who is always toying with Wonder Woman. Shes quite a recurring character in the New 52 WW and shes does regularly use size changing powers to make herself bigger; usually to toy with WW. Not sure whether all the gods can do this or if its only her for some reason. Hades and Poseidon seem to be able to alter their form quite a bit.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait next,ww vs doomsday

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.